Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:34 pm
It was sunset, the sun dipping over the horizon line. Kaelyn gazed over the ocean, seated beneath a grove of trees. She blinked, frowning. She didn't know why she was so upset, just that she... was. Things tended to get more confusing than she wanted at times, but, she supposed that was something that she had no control over. She lept to her feet, walking towardsthe horizon, her pinkish eyes eyes flickering in the dimming light.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:39 pm
Rahu snorted as he walked along the beach. he had recently wandered there with a group which was rare. deciding to go exploring on his own he was now walking by himself.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:44 pm
((Whew title change xD))
Kaelyn blinked, looing down over the beach, eyes following the dark form that moved along the sand. "Rahu...?" She smiled slightly, she couldn't help it, she hadn't seen her old 'friend' in quite some time now. She made her way down the side of the beach, slowly, not acting too.... excited.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:47 pm
(( xD lol it works ))

Rahu's ears twitched as he heared his name. snorting he turned to see who said it. he then saw Kaelyn whom he had not seen in a ver long time. flicking his tail, he stood right where he was and waited for Kaelyn to get where he was.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:54 pm
Kaelyn grinned and went into a trot, going beside him, "Rahu..." She smiled, bowing her head slightly in a greeting, "How have you been?" She tilted her head to the side, blinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:57 pm
Rahu shook his head with a chuckled. " your no different than when i last saw you. and i been fine, what about you?" starting again to walk along the beach, he knew she would follow. he then realised as they walked that he had not seen kaelyn since she had become an adult.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:02 pm
Kaelyn shrugged, following after him, "'ve been good, bored to death, but good" She laughed quietly, walking beside him. It really had been some time since she had seen Rahu, she wondered what he had been doing since then, but knew better than to butt in and ask...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:11 pm
" interesting, then you need to find some entertanment. that or find some stallion to entertan you." he said in a joking manor. " but its been what since you had first grown into an adult i last saw you and your telling me you been bored." giving a chuckle, he did not plan on ever talking about what had happened between him and Aruna. he planned on that little info being between him and aruna only.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:14 pm
Kaelyn shrugged, "Not like there's that much to do around here" She blinked, lowering her tone, "And Kinya wandered off somewhere and I haven't seen him for a while now..." She shrugged, trotting ahead slightly. She looked voer her shoulder, "And exactly what have you been up to Rahu?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:25 pm
Rahu chuckled a bit and shrugged. " nothing i would talk about with just anyone Kaelyn." tossing his mane, he continued to walk. " and whats this about Kinya. did you so happen to fall for some stallion?" only asking to get to subject away from what he had been up to. he was not the type to talk about anything personal.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:30 pm
Kaelyn shrugged, "I dunno, I met him a while ago. I wish he were around here more" She sighed. Grinning, she blinked at Rahu. He was avoiding something, but she wouldn't butt in. That would be... rude. She hummed quietly to herself, still at a trot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:23 pm
" interesting but be wise enough not to trust any stallion who would want to play games." flicking his tail, he listened to her humm a bit. it reminded him of what Aruna might do so he shook his head. tossing his mane he put his thoughts else where.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:34 pm
"Ah... right" She turned to the side, fighting the urge to blush. The fact was, she did like Kinya, and was just... sad for the fact that he wasn't around. She continued to hum, trotting still.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:38 pm
" so anything else interesting Kaelyn?" he asked a bit bored right then it may have been whe since he last saw her but then there was nothing he wanted to talk about. flicking his tail, he wondered what they might do. he was not one to talk much or actualy really be playful at all.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:56 pm
"Not really" She laughed, her tail flicking from side to side. "What about you?" She could have remmed herself into a wall for butting in, but couldn't help it.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff