Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reddy4nething

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:22 am
Any1 whos thinkin of giving up on God,dont......I did and i was miserable until I came bak.....everytime i went to church,I felt as though the preacher was talking directly to me and during the night,I was torchered by my conscience.......after fighting with God 4 about 2 months of barely sleeping,I finally came back 2 Him......I could sleep again and everything and my heart didnt feel like it weighed a hundred tons......so please dont make the same mistake i did.....let God get u through life and when its all said and done,ull have 2 many blessing to count!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:08 am
Well said! The darkest time of my life was when I was away from Him. Now that I've come back, I've never felt so alive.
The Lord never ceases to amaze me. mrgreen

With_Niwa

Atarashi No Sensei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:21 am
True! God is more than your every breath! You shouldn't even try to turn away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:21 pm
i just recently come to christ more and my life has never been better! well actually my life sucks right now ( my bestfriend just moved away, i don't have any friends, i'm broke, the list goes on.) but i always seem to be more happy  

juicybabe345

Atarashi No Sensei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:18 pm
juicybabe345
i just recently come to christ more and my life has never been better! well actually my life sucks right now ( my bestfriend just moved away, i don't have any friends, i'm broke, the list goes on.) but i always seem to be more happy
You will always find happiness in the Lord!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:18 pm
I have a question,I am a christian but I have a mind I think some of the storys in the bible are sing song,and I dont bleave in some stuff.
Am I still a chirstian?
And are you guys fundalmistenlists?
You beleave everythin in the bible is true?

I bleave that there is a better side of the world if you belave in God and Jesus,and I preache to people,I got into a fight once because I kid was sayin stuff bout Jesus and my God,so we got into a fight so.....Yeah sorry litltle off topic.
but theres a good time to start and A good time to stop,its peoples choices.
My point totaly if no one likes reading so much

GOD GAVE YOU A BRAIN USE!

Bless and Have a great day.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

reddy4nething

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:19 am
LRD_nick
I have a question,I am a christian but I have a mind I think some of the storys in the bible are sing song,and I dont bleave in some stuff.
Am I still a chirstian?

I bleave that there is a better side of the world if you belave in God and Jesus,and I preache to people,I got into a fight once because I kid was sayin stuff bout Jesus and my God,so we got into a fight so.....Yeah sorry litltle off topic.

iui believe everything in the Bible is true.Im not 2 sure if were fundamentalists and i think ure still a Christian...as long as u believe Jesus died 4 ur sins and rose again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:18 pm
reddy4nething
LRD_nick
Am I still a chirstian?

iui believe everything in the Bible is true.Im not 2 sure if were fundamentalists and i think ure still a Christian...as long as u believe Jesus died 4 ur sins and rose again.

But really, it is a sin. Because you cannot pick and choose what parts of the Bible you want to believe and not believe. That is like making your own god, by choose what he can and cannot do etc. Like your trying to make the Bible fit yourself, the entire Bible was Holy Spirit inspired. 100% true hardcore Christ.
I for one love reading the Bible >.<  

Litia_Echo

reddy4nething

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:04 pm
Litia_Echo
reddy4nething
LRD_nick
Am I still a chirstian?

But really, it is a sin. Because you cannot pick and choose what parts of the Bible you want to believe and not believe. That is like making your own god, by choose what he can and cannot do etc. Like your trying to make the Bible fit yourself, the entire Bible was Holy Spirit inspired. 100% true hardcore Christ.
I for one love reading the Bible >.<
amen...i agree  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:07 am
LRD_nick
Am I still a chirstian?

I believe the Bible is the literal spoken word of Jesus. I think every sentance was put in there for a reason and given a purpose.

You ever wonder when Adam ate from the tree of knowledge what he actually gained? He gained knowledge and the ability to reason. Now we all have it, but I dont know if we were meant to. He didnt even realize he was naked untill he ate the fruit. It suddenly made us responsible for ourselves because not only did we bring sin into existance, we were able to distinguish right from wrong. Im not saying that thats the way it happened and it was entierly true. but I think its a good theory.

Oh and you probably shouldnt get in fights with non believers like that sweatdrop I mean, any chance of that guy being saved might be gone because he probably hates Christians twice as much as he did before this happened. Its dangerous to confront non believers aggresively. and its not dangerous to us, its dangerous to them.  

`Kel`

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff