Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Training of the Fox! ---> Rakens first date? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:21 pm
FeowynMouse
Fre smiled at him, "I promise I wont laugh." Of course once you make those kinds of promises it was always hard to keep up with them. Her smile lessened however as she watched him and the fox.

((That'd be great since I have to go. *still isn't done with the chapter in her story* I'll be back in a few hours time hopefully.))

He nodded, looking intently at the fox. Slowly it walked up to him and lightly touched his knee with a paw. Then it shot off for a few steps before looking back at him. "I see...I have to catch you and since foxes are sly..." He looked up at fre "care to do a bit of running?" sweatdrop It was sad how easily he understood his shadows now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:25 pm
Fre grinned happily, "Not at all!" There was nothing more fun that running and feeling the wind on your face. Quickly she stood up and waited for him to start. "Let's go before it gets away!"

FeowynMouse

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:34 pm
He nodded standing. Folding his wings close to his back to get rid of air resistance he started to run. The pae was surprisingly fast, fit for a creature that seemed to just read. His training forbid anything less. Not if he wanted to succeed. Raken would do anything to reach his dreams  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:39 pm
Following suit, Fre folded her wings tight against her body and took off behind him. In no time she had caught up to him; since running was her favorite past time and something she enjoyed on an almost daily basis it wasn't really that hard. Through the trees she could see a moving shadow and she pointed towards it, in case his eyes had lost it.

FeowynMouse

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:48 pm
He meerly glanced at her and nodded, leaping over a fallen tree trunk. This wouldn't be easy. Indeed, suddenly the shadow took a sharp turn right. At his speed he couldn't exactly stop and so jumped to a nearby tree and pushed off of it angeling right to continue running.

OOC: I g2g now. Peace love and harmony ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:17 pm
Fre saw the dead tree and lept upwards into a tree branch. She swung from tree limb to tree limb around a corner, and though it was slower for the time being she didn't have to launch herself off of any items. Letting go of the branch she fell back down to the earth and regained her speed by running. It took a minute for her eyes to adjust to finding the shadow but once she did she never lost sight of it.

FeowynMouse

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:28 pm
He ran...and ran...until he ran right off of a cliff. With a yelp of surprise started to fall. But not before his hand grabbed the edge. The little demon had run off of the cliff. He looked down. No. Tricked him was more like it. It must have run sharply to the side at the last moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:04 pm
In her haste to keep up with the fox Fre had only trained herself to look for the shadow figure. She saw it take the sharp turn and was about to turn herself when she heard Raken yelp. Instantly she froze and debated about helping him or chasing after the shadow. All it took was a matter of seconds before she was dangling off the side of the cliff, reaching for Raken's free hand.
"Give me your hand," she called to him, still straining to reach.

FeowynMouse

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:46 am
He grunted, swinging just enough for his other hand to grab the ledge. "I'm fine. Go after the fox, if we lose him, we'll have to start all over again." Rakens feet scrapped against the cliff face, trying to get a good grip on the sliding dirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:12 pm
"I'm not going to leave you hanging here," she reached out for his hand and started to try and pull him up. "If we have to start this all over again, fine. It's better than you nearly falling off a cliff." She tugged as hard as she could, digging her heels in to the dirt to help propell herself backwards.

FeowynMouse

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:49 pm
Digging in his toes, he was able to climb back up with Fre's pulls. Raken slowly stood, a touch irritated that she didn't listen to him. "Come on." And just like that he was back to running where he thought the fox had run to. His grip on the dark orb was slipping, so it was far. But hopefully not to far.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:57 pm
Fre didn't much care if he was angry with her; she did what she thought had to be done and to hell with the shadow fox. As soon as he was up and safe she took off right behind him. Her wings folded against her body it was as if she was floating on air. She didn't know how far behind the fox they were just her eyes kept picking up little movements in the shadows. "Is he near?" she called over the rushing wind.

FeowynMouse

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:09 pm
He didn't glance over, just took a sharp left back into the forest. "By the feel of it...it's the same distance away as we are from the fae clearing. Only in a different spot."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:06 pm
That sure did narrow it down a lot. Fre shook her head, it didn't matter because they'd find it anyways. She took a glace over at Raken, trying to follow him, but before she could turn she ran smack dab into a tree. Falling backwards she clutched the side of her head. "Ow! Didn't see that coming."

FeowynMouse

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:10 pm
At the dull 'thunk' and the soft 'ow' Raken slid to a stop, eyes getting a hint of concern. "Are you alri-......you just ran into a tree didn't you."  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff