Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you?
  yes
  no
View Results

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:49 pm
I want to know,If I were to start a march to end the war or somethin would you be ebhin em 110 percent?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:38 pm
Probably not. I'm too lazy blaugh .

Seority

Arrea Delano

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:15 pm
Yes, Geroge Bush is a puppet of his father, and shouldn't have started the war in the first place.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:55 am
Yeah his daddy didnt get the job done the first time.
So bush used WMDS as a excuse along with 9/11.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

Uthopia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:32 am
LRD_nick
I want to know,If I were to start a march to end the war or somethin would you be ebhin em 110 percent?

I couldn't care less. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:40 am
Nope, I'd have to say that, if the war were ended right now, and all the troops were pulled out, then it would be tantamount to mass murder.  

ioioouiouiouio

Starlight Path

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:36 pm
Not a subject I like to get started on. I am so agianest this war. But then I detest bush also  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:58 pm
Crimson_Enigma
Yes, Geroge Bush is a puppet of his father, and shouldn't have started the war in the first place.
I'm sorry, but have you forgotten about 9/11? Do you think 'activist america' is just going to stand there and let itself get blown up? There was only one thing we could do. War. We have actually done many good things over there. One of the big ones is we freed a country of an unfit leader. I also would like to say that I don't fully back Bush. But I beleive that it is fully possible to support the troops, but not the administration....  

Haven923

Aged Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:59 pm
Well I bleave in you kill someone then you should be killed,you steal somethin you should get money token from you,like that.
But think 9/11 was a cover up,at times,it could be but yeah you cant dig up dead bodys and ask them,lol((Inside joke sorry)),but still War isnt good at times it should be,but think now,Jesus's home land is in war,isreal is going to get bombed and Jersulem may FALL.
We need to think more bout peace talk Then war.
Kids are thinken its ok to do bad crap now like bring guns and weapons to school!!!

Think of our Future,I was talking to my girlfriend and she asked how many kids I wanted,I said I dont know if I want any because there may not be a Earth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:46 pm
I would probably be in the March only 80%....I detest Bush but my Grandpa has told me the reson why he hasn't pulled out the troops.
Theres still one person on the loose that would want to either take over the world, or kill all of some religion. My Grandpa told me weeks ago so it's hard for me to remember... whee Well if Bush was to pull out of the troops we'd just get into another war and the whole thing may start all over again. I hate that we have troops dying over there, and I detest Bush as much as I detest the devil, so either way, no one can get the troops out without something bad happening. And as something bad is still happening over there we would like as much to help them, but its no use.
More innocent people will die either way, so it's just hard on all of us. Loved ones being killed, Suicide attacks, all of those things could have been stopped if they hadn't have let Benladin ((sp)) go before.  

Mintie_Mitsuki

zz1000zz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:01 am
Haven923
Crimson_Enigma
I'm sorry, but have you forgotten about 9/11? Do you think 'activist america' is just going to stand there and let itself get blown up? There was only one thing we could do. War. We have actually done many good things over there. One of the big ones is we freed a country of an unfit leader. I also would like to say that I don't fully back Bush. But I beleive that it is fully possible to support the troops, but not the administration....

You do know Iraq had nothing to do with the terrorist attacks of September 11th, right?  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games