Reply Anything .hack//
Whatever happened to Fili the White?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KibaX2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:53 pm
In .hack//LIMINALITY we get to see Bith the Black, but to the best of my knowledge, Fili the White isn't actually in any of the .hacks. While we're at it, I don't believe I've seen Apeiron in any of the .hacks either.
Now, I have yet to see any of ROOTS or G.U. or read any of the mangas, so if these characters appear there, please forgive me of my ignorance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:01 pm
KibaX2
In .hack//LIMINALITY we get to see Bith the Black, but to the best of my knowledge, Fili the White isn't actually in any of the .hacks. While we're at it, I don't believe I've seen Apeiron in any of the .hacks either.
Now, I have yet to see any of ROOTS or G.U. or read any of the mangas, so if these characters appear there, please forgive me of my ignorance.

you're seeing Apeiron right now XD

eh... to be more exact, Lios was given his name unwillingly knowing that it relates to Apeiron, the King of Light.

Bith and Philly both are Helba's assistances... just because only Bith is shown doesn't mean he/she is real.

And, I doubt these characters will be shown in GU...since R:2 isn't The World...which is the real verison of the beta Fragment, which was based on The Epitaph of the Twilight.... which means that story has already been said.  

Apeiron King of Light

Lloyd742

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:26 pm
You do see apeiron in the first of the four games. He's the one who warns you to stay away from helba after he talks to mistral about an trading an item.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:29 pm
Lloyd742
You do see apeiron in the first of the four games. He's the one who warns you to stay away from helba after he talks to mistral about an trading an item.

Are you sure...? I'd have to go back and check... but, Helba did state that Lios is Apeiron. Also this can be reinforcemened from text of the epitaph on how he teams up with Helba to defeat the waves.  

Apeiron King of Light

Lloyd742

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:37 pm
Apeiron King of Light
Lloyd742

Are you sure...? I'd have to go back and check... but, Helba did state that Lios is Apeiron. Also this can be reinforcemened from text of the epitaph on how he teams up with Helba to defeat the waves.
Pretty sure. After mistral leaves and apeiron notices you he tell you to look out for helba.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:44 pm
Lloyd742
Apeiron King of Light
Lloyd742

Pretty sure. After mistral leaves and apeiron notices you he tell you to look out for helba.

then could that be Lios in disguise? Lios has been known to hide in many forms... And I'm pretty sure not many regular players know about Helba.

Honestly, I don't remember this at all...which is suprising. But then again it's been a VERY long time since I actually even played infection.

EDIT: AH! now I'm positive it was Lios!! a quick check and I found that Apeiron gives Kite an item Kite cannot use, which is the vaccine created to try and destroy the bracelet (Helba explains this briefly in her conversation with Lios)  

Apeiron King of Light

Lloyd742

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:50 pm
Apeiron King of Light
Lloyd742
Apeiron King of Light
Lloyd742

then could that be Lios in disguise? Lios has been known to hide in many forms... And I'm pretty sure not many regular players know about Helba.

Honestly, I don't remember this at all...which is suprising. But then again it's been a VERY long time since I actually even played infection.

EDIT: AH! now I'm positive it was Lios!! a quick check and I found that Apeiron gives Kite an item Kite cannot use, which is the vaccine created to try and destroy the bracelet (Helba explains this briefly in her conversation with Lios)
Not that far in the series. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:36 am
Lloyd742
Apeiron King of Light
Lloyd742
Apeiron King of Light
Lloyd742

Not that far in the series. xp

oh sorry... well, even though it's stated in Another Birth vol. 1: infection, it's actually in the beginning of mutation I believe ^^; (mutation was really easy for me so I don't know how far...)

but, if you want to know more about the situation, like the last chapter or two of Another Birth vol. 1 is basically the beginning of mutation (plus Akira's offline life as well at the time ^^;; )  

Apeiron King of Light

Whispyre

Demonic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:29 pm
KibaX2

you know i was always wondering that also  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:42 pm
Maiden Of The Azure Sky
KibaX2

you know i was always wondering that also

already answered... Lios is Apeiron... who is a character shown in infection when giving Kite a vaccine to destroy the bracelet.

And Fili was never shown but assumed to have been one who helped out Helba and Apeiron (Lios...).  

Apeiron King of Light

Rental Daughter

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:26 am
so Lios is Apeiron... but... I thought Apeiron's supposed to be cool... I hate Lios =.=

Apeiron King of Light
since R:2 isn't The World...which is the real verison of the beta Fragment,

?? haven't heard this before... please explain if you can ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:07 pm
t_s_u_k_a_s_a
so Lios is Apeiron... but... I thought Apeiron's supposed to be cool... I hate Lios =.=

Apeiron King of Light
since R:2 isn't The World...which is the real verison of the beta Fragment,

?? haven't heard this before... please explain if you can ^^
their was a fire a CC corps building in the year 2015 if i remember right and all of the character data was destroyed and the world was shut down, during the down time CC corp sliced it with another game and made the world R:2 which is completly different from the world. All new classes to ether replace or to be add, no grunty except for guild master, guilds, chaos gate is on every feild, a new combat system, ect. When the world r:2 opened most of the old player didn't like it and quit playing after they found out their character didn't exist anymore. So their is a for the most part new group of people playing the world with a differnt additude towards it, lets kill every one and so the peace in this world is none existent and it more or less guilds vs guild, player killers every where, plus people are now hunting pks who are known as PKK or player killer killers

thats pritty much The World R:2  

Haseo-ko
Crew

Anything .hack//

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas