Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:51 pm
This ish a prvt rp between my VSoD and samus's Rahu

Vibrant Shades of Death-
User Image

Rahu-
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:57 pm
Vib walked slowly his ears were flat and eyes glowing darkly casting glows on his face, the stallion was in a bad mood today and it showed plainly. The bright sparkles on his ebony coat had dulled to the point that they almost liked like flecks of color against ebony velvet. On his rump the rainbow skull was grinning with murderous intent.

He paused on leg raised in the air, the silvery hooves which looked as though they were bloody flashed against the sunlight. A cougar like growl ripped itself from the very pit of his soul.

When Vib tossed his head long silken strands of vibrant tri-toned mane flew everywhere before setteling down once more against his sleek neck.

Devil NightShade
Crew

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:07 pm
Rahu too walked about in a bad mood. just not too long ago he was cornered into a talk he rather not have had. pinning his ears back and snorting angered. he looked more like a devil stalking about then himself but then his name did not mean devil for no reason. giving a low snarl, he continued on his way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:14 pm
Vib pawed the erath when Rahu's scent caght in his nose, his upper lip rose in a snarel before lowering again. His powerful hoof dug into the earth when he pawed at the ground in aggitated frustration.

He moved forward on his way once more but he kept his head low in a deadly manner. Vib snorted and thought to himself i may not have my parents fangs...but i can be just as vicious without them. He raise dhis tail slightly to keep the silken strainds from running through the dirt.

Devil NightShade
Crew

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:23 pm
Rahu too caught scent of another stallion. he smirked, more then ready to pick a fight with anyone who choose to come at him. still smirking he went directly where theother stallion was. he did not care wether or not the other stallion liked it, but he was going to go where he so choose to. flicking his his tail and tossing his mane, he continued on his way with his malisous smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:29 pm
Vib's tail slapped across the skull on his rump and it's grin grew wider and even more murderous than before. He could smell Rahu getting closer and he mentally dared the stallion to pick a fight. Vib was large, even with his Arabian build, maybe not as strong as he could be as he grew older but it didn't matter he was fast as greased lightning, when he wanted to be.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:33 pm
Rahu finaly came into veiw of the other stallion. and the minute he saw the other stallion he noticed the glitter right away. wondering why on earth a stallion had glitters all over him, he shook his head. still walking, he dare the other to do something at him. snorting he flicked his tail as he walked right on by the other.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:48 pm
Vib snorted and tossed his head, staering at Rahu through glowing eyes. He laughed out loud as he just walked on by, and stopped to graze at the lush green grass, Vib wasn't the kind to start a fight but he would finesh one in a heart beat.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:50 pm
Rahu stoped in his tracks as the other stallion laughed. " whats so funny." he snarled a bit at the stallion. no one ever laughed at him and he would not let it slide if this stallion was indeed laughing at him. turning around and snorting he eyed the stallion with his dark red eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:57 pm
Vib grinned just like the skull on his rump, "guess it's the look in your eyes...musta been in a fight with a mare eh." Vib tossed his head making his silken mane fly around for a moment before it once more settled back like it should be.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:03 pm
Rahu stiffen at his remark. " if you heared about me you would know i dont fight or mess with mares. so dont start about stupid mares around me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:16 pm
He smirked "Ah but your whole stance tells you have been fighting with a mare...they ain't worth getting mad about...ofcourse unless it's your mate or someone you really like." He cocked one eyebrow high over his glowing blood red eye.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:20 pm
Rahu snorted. " well now its none of your buseness now is it. so who are you anyways. i never seen someone like you around here before." eyeing the stallion once again, he found him mildly interesting but also annoying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:59 pm
"No it's really not is it?" Vib turned to look Rahu head on, "I'm Vibrant Shades of Death, and you are?" Vib wasn't disrespectful to the other Arabian but he also didn't try to buddy up to him.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:32 pm
"i'm Rahu." was all he said back. Rahu really had nothing else to say to Vibrant, though he found the stallions name quite long. he could tell the stallion wasnt being disrespectful or even trying to be buddy buddy. that was something Rahu did not mind at all.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff