Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Underground Fortress Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:14 pm
*the fortress is your basic fortress only its underground. not to mention that find ing your way around is a b***h since most the doors, if opened by someone that Truinthil doesnt have as an ally will only lead you to an empty room. so pretty much the entire first floor is one hallway with lots of doors that for the right people will lead into the room that it is designed to be, but for people say, from the Black Company side of the whole complication thing...every door will just lead to an empty room unless Truinthil is watching them and wants them to find something. the second story down is one gigantic room meant for training and or torture. the third story down is much like the first floor only there are several hall ways and most of the rooms are empty bedrooms unless the person is an allie of Truinthil. beneath the third story is storage and beneath that dungeons and far beneath that...you don wanna know. and a little side note. this place is on the other side of the world in relation to the BC. back in the lands where old Draeken originated from and traveled in.*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:14 pm
*reserved*  

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XGothic_Nija_KittenX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:17 pm
*wanders in *  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:20 pm
~Truinthil was standing in the main hallway of his underground fortress. he had never used it much since he had had it built all those millenia ago, but now he felt inclined to use it since he actually had forces. he kept the wraiths incredibly deep within the bowels of the fortress. not even the dungeons were as deep as where he kept those creations of his. the hall he stood in looked ragged and disused. it almost looked as if some demons or various creatures had taken up residence in it since he last used it. if there had been things living there they had been exterminated. dark, dried blood splattered the walls in a few places. it seemed to be maybe a few days old.

Truinthil took in a deep breath and grimaced a bit. the air was dusty and dry. he would have to fix that later~  

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XGothic_Nija_KittenX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:25 pm
~ Leliel walked through the dark hallways, looking at the dirt aged walls. She eyed her invitation that was firmly help in her hand, then shoved it into her back pocket, continuing to walk touring the dark fortress~

"i wonder where Truinthil is"

she mumbled to herself, as she saw the blood spattered walls  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:28 pm
~Truinthil appears walking next to her~

im right here of course. it's been a while since weve last spoken hasnt it?  

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XGothic_Nija_KittenX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:32 pm
Truinthil
~Truinthil appears walking next to her~

im right here of course. it's been a while since weve last spoken hasnt it?

~ leliel Jumped startled by his apearence~

"OH!... Truinthil hi!, yes it has been a while its very good to see u friend"

She noddedtowards the blood spattered wall to her right~

" looks like u have a bit of cleaning to bdo around her huh"

~she giggled and winked at him jokingly~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:35 pm
oh those stains? only a few days old. i had to clean this place out. it became infested with several large creatures while i was away. i think it looks good like that though. any of my enemies that get into this place...if thats even possible will be disturbed at the very least.

~he laughed a bit~

so did i scare you a bit?  

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XGothic_Nija_KittenX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:42 pm
Truinthil
oh those stains? only a few days old. i had to clean this place out. it became infested with several large creatures while i was away. i think it looks good like that though. any of my enemies that get into this place...if thats even possible will be disturbed at the very least.

~he laughed a bit~

so did i scare you a bit?

~she smiled and laughed~

"only a bit, your right it adds a nice effect to it"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:47 pm
yay! i was hoping that at least one of my evil doing buddies would like it. hee hee. if you like that though you will really like what i tricked the other bad guy, whom i recently dispatched into oblivion, to do for me.

~a second Truinthil appears in the hallway on the other side of Leliel~

hello there.

~both Truinthils grinned~  

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XGothic_Nija_KittenX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:50 pm
~ Leliel blinked and stared at the 2nd Truinthil, she studied it and walked around it looking it up and down~

"very nice." she exclamed at last clearly impressed"u'll have to teach me some time.

~she grinned evily at him~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:58 pm
well i wish i could teach you but the technology used to make this exact copy of me, is all now completely destroyed. if you ever find someone with the technology to create clones and the like, just give them a scrap of yourself and have them do it if they are willing. thats what i did. of course Mastema thought that i was some mysterious figure that had been watching the current events around the BC. he was sure surprised when i revealed myself!

~Truinthil starts laughing and continues walking down the hall~

where are my manners. you are a guest here yet. can i get you anything to drink or eat?  

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XGothic_Nija_KittenX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:01 pm
~Leliels eyes glew a slight red and she grinned~

"You wouldnt happen to have some bloodwyne would u?"

Leliel hadnt eaten in days, she now craved blood badly  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:08 pm
(( i gtg, i have to get up early tomorrow, see yah*huggles*))  

XGothic_Nija_KittenX

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:11 pm
of course i have bloodwyne. just follow me.

~the second Truinthil walked to the right and faded through a wall, leaving the two alone. the first Truinthil moved down the hall a bit further until he reached a door. he opened it and walked into a fully stocked bar~

i have very old Bloodwyne. it should be very well matured by now.  
Black Company

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff