Time Conversion
Shop Thread
Mikimoo Vday

----
8-21-05 First three Icarians are on the boards.

8-18-05 Critter Info in guild updated. New images.

8-10-05 I finished adding the rest of the Zee attack to Sod's journal. If anyone is interested, I could do the same to the Valentine day quest, but the link is above so you could do it if you want it. Sod's journal is now his again. smile

8-8-05 Talencia added an OT thread. IT's an Off-Topic thread that you can use to make you some gold here in the guild and without waiting on anyone to reply to your post. Check it out.

7-25-05 Critter Info cleaned up and updated somewhat. Still working on it.

7-23-05 Winners posted for Rough & Tumble.

7-22-05 I'm trying to finish up the last of the items and get the awards done for the riddle thread. I'm going to post my to do list here I think so that everyone knows what is on my list as far as all three of the shops.
--Updated owners' list.
--Added to do list.

7-19-05 I added the demonic male mikimoo items to the shop. Still working on Angelics and a couple of other items.

7-15-05 I added some new items to the shop. Not quite finished yet. When I am I will then do the Riddle tally and post what the winners and awards are.

6-25-05 I added an announcement thread called The Comics of Chaotic Exceptions. You can take a post to edit and place your creatures in so that someone coming in can see those that are rp'd in one thread. You can right short descriptions such as likes and dislikes. It would just give an idea of what would irritate your characters. I'll also note those I'm using for NPCs. Not sure how, but I will, heh

6-19-05: I added the LemonFluff Shoppe. It is the item shop from the main shop thread, which is still missing. I'm redoing the layout and adding it here for everyone.

6-18-05: I added a link to the old thread. And the mikimoo Vday thread. The new thread is not working so I'm going to set up a shop here, but it's going to take me a bit to do it I think. So I'll be working on this today. I also made new certs for the first three stages of the mirshu. I've been wanting to make one that could be used for all three and still show the globe they originally came from as part of the art. smile So look for that when Stripes evolves. I won't redo the others, but all from this point on will be on the new one.

5-31-05: A time conversion link is added here to remain. It will help. Working on the owner's list.

5-22-05: New computer ordered. smile Should be delivered in 3-5 days. I'll be updating things this next weekend hopefully and getting caught up. Thanks for bearing with me, everyone. If this works, then I'll be having a flatsale soon if the front page of the shop is back. If not, I'll make a new thread.

5-17-05: Rough & Tumble event posted. Signups last until 5-20-05. Event begins on 5-21-05.

5-9-05: There is a new thread called Rough & Tumble. Look there for details.

4-22-05: Update about journals...

Bestiaries updated in several places. And any questions concerning a certain place should be posted in that thread. Example, a question about Roozel island can be posted there. The AREA threads are information threads.