Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
The under sea bastion (update first page, Dom's challenge!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaiori

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:58 pm
The under sea bastion

Deep under a sea blue ocean glows a golden light which radiates off of the under sea bastion of Dom. The maniacal Doctor has found a new hiding place with new artillery, new monsters of the deep and new evil thoughts brewing in his head. The ivory palace is surrounded with a golden bubble of Dom's magic solidified; there are only two gates, one at the front and one at the back. Both are guarded by mysterious aquatic monsters the size of whales. The gates are DNA entry only operated.

Inside the Bubble:
An aquatic garden
A laboratory
A main tower (this goes through the bubble to the outside to send out suspicious signals)
A theater
A palace
A cathedral
Monster stables

Inside Palace:
Main room
Main Hall
Large sitting room
Large dinning room
Kitchen
Bedrooms (thousands)
Suspicious basement

Challenges!

1. (uncompleted) Get to the Gates!! (in water)
2. (uncompleted) The moving gardens (in the gardens ..duh)
3. (uncompleted) All an Act? (in the theater)
4. (uncompleted) The bloody cathedral (in the cathedral)
5. (uncompleted) Burn the laboratory! (in the laboratory)
6. (uncompleted) Face the palaceā€¦(Dom, Boss round)

The rules!! You must complete the challenges in order. Once you have completed a challenge you may retreat and the challenge will remain completed. The challenges will each be completed only once (when I am online... duh). If someone is trying to complete a challenge you may jump in at anytime! You can also take over the next challenge by yourself, even if you have yet to complete the earlier challenges. All challenges can be completed with only one person but multiple persons make it more fun!

Pm me with questions

The challenges will begin once I make the beginning post in the forest.
A posting order will be posted at the start of every challenge.
Thank you.

Current residents of the Bastion:

Dom

Race: unknown
Eye color: gold
Hair color: green
Attributes: Golden ram horns on either side of his head, he always wears gloves
Bio: Dom is a twisted doctor. Not much is known about Dom except he is a creative mastermind. He finds misfits and helps them only to use them. He is 'married', he doesn't take it seriously anyways, neither does she. He loves playing 'games' and has a good sense of humor unlike most villains.

Lily Songstress (Dom's "wife")

Race: Human
Eyes: Gold
Hair: Long blonde
Height: 5,0
Background: Lily was a popular singer in France in her early years of life. Being alluring and having a lovely voice she jump started her career. During one performance her headset short-circuited in her ears leaving her deaf. She was sent to a hospital right away but they couldn't save her hearing. Being enraged by the news she became hostile and seemed to have lost her sanity. They locked her up for a few days and then she pushed her bed out of her window and started to escape. A new doctor was walking inside and saw this happen. After helping her down and hearing her story, he told her that he would help her get her hearing back if she traveled with him. Hating her current life she quickly agreed, unknowing at the time that the doctor was actually an evil mastermind.

Kaiori Night

Condition:
stable
Race: human
Eyes: blue
Hair: Black and white
Currently: Kaiori has been taken by Dom for unknown reasons but knowing Dom they can't be good.

Name- Kevran
Race- Changeling
Gender- Male
Age- 34
Weight- 145
Height- 5'11"
Position - Deranged scientist.

Name: Jonas Meridian
Race: Human
Eyes: left=dark green, right=bright red
Hair: Short blue hair spiked back
Height: 6'0"
Background: Born in a small house in a dull village on some piss ant island, Jonas was never satisfied with what life had offered him. Bored with the trivial comings and goings of the others he kept to himself and for the most part locked himself away in his room. There he took a fascination in himself, how his body worked and why it did so. He became uterly fascinated and read numerous scientific and religous texts until he finally "understood". His body was a creation of god, god's attempt at making a perfect life form. But god had obviously failed, leaving him in this mundane existance. But not to worry, he would finish what god had started. Becoming one of the greatest minds in bioengineering to ever walk the earth, in his own opinion at least, he experimented on himself in order to reach the "perfect body". Now 28, he has come to Dom to work under him and continue his experiments in perfecting the human body and creating the ultimate being, the son of god. His work can be seen clearly just by looking at his own body.

Name- Oujou
Race- Human
Gender- Male
Age- 15
Weight- 130
Height- 5'7"
Position - Working under Kevran

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:17 pm
*Lily drags Kaiori into the palace. Kaiori's blood stains the floor. Lily drops her on the carpet in the main entrance and looks around.* Docteur! Docteur! *Lily sighs in frustration as Dom finally appears.* I did you shopping

*Kaiori whimpers in pain and closes her eyes in frustration. Not again, was all she was thinking, not him.*

*Dom's golden eyes gleam and he lowers himself to her. Whispering to kaiori with his lips pressed to her ear, he smirks.* You want immortality? Let me grant your wish princess of mine.

*A gloved hand scopes her up and she groans in protest.* ******** you Dom, ******** you. *Blood splatters from her lips to the back of his white suit.*

*Dom laughs heartily as he walks to his lab.* Maybe later princess. Right now, let us "fix" you up. *the lab's doors swish open and close behind him.*  

kaiori

kaiori

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:31 pm
*Kaiori is dunked back into the tank. Her body floats restlessly.*

*Dom grins sadistically. He brushes the gold dust from his clothes. He allows the molten gold to cool once more. The scale molds hiss as he pours the gold into them once more. Only a few more scales and her body would be complete. Humming happily he takes a few needles full of molten gold and inserts them into the tubes leading to kaiori's veins around her temples.* A beautiful work of art, if I say so myself. Lily darling clean up all that blood would you. *He kisses his "wife" on the forehead and pats her shoulder as he leaves the lab.*

*Lily grumbles and shakes her head.* Stupid bugger. Poor lady, blood muchly this day. *Lily looks up at the woman in the tank. She shakes her head, her "husband" was insane to try this. She doubted that kaiori would survive the shock of waiting up as this new "creature". Then again kaiori has woken up in worse situations.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:38 pm
Featureless gray fingers grazed the heavy carapace of the changeling's latest creation, the spotted red of the thing bleeding over into the gray. A subconcious reflex the gloveless 'man' of science forget to supress. Pulling his fingers away from the natural spike of solid protein, he nodded to himself. The deep red with flecks of orange was dominated once more by featureless gray, leaving him discernable next to the large spiky shell next to him.

Broad and cruely spiked, a few inlays of some undefined ore ran along the shell, as if a barding or reinforcement to the natural exoskeleton. The giant crabshell itself was vacant, merely the main body, a 7ft wide model with which to test and play with things.

"Excellent..." He complimented himself, having taken advantage of the natural abilities of the crustacean, and that of the enviroment he had to work with. He could augment, enhance, and upsize the carapace without fear of the creature collapsing upon itself. Not very useful in combat, but with the proper tools it could serve to be a useful guard or exploration/construction minion.

DustyMemory

kaiori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:08 pm
*Dom sits back in wonder of his own creation. He chuckles deeply in the back of his throat. Opening his arms wide he gives a toothy grin.* Well aren't we lovely, come give me a hug!

*Kaiori swims to the edge of the pool. With a quick jump she lands on the cement floor, water dripping from her half naked form. She was indeed a deadly vision to behold. Dom had done the unthinkable; he had changed a human girl into a living breathing siren of deadly proportions, an angel of the sea. Her eyes have no pupils just deep pools of blue, like the ocean itself. Her skin is dotted with gold scales, her only clothing. Fins drape down her sides, giving her a look of beauty and the dexterity of a cheetah of the water. Her nails are made of a pure version of gold with a few things added to make them nigh unbreakable. Her hair is long and shimmers with every turn of her head. Her veins have been flooded with gold making her ivory skin shine and sparkle but also making her body amoured enough to shield her from bullets. Her lungs have been removed in place are two very interesting glass bubbles, her ribcage is coated in gold and steel to protect the valuable orbs. At this point the only thing keeping her alive is Dom's magic, which glows from deep down in her belly to up her throat. There are also three suspicious amber gems on her body. Her muscles have each been reworked to be slimmer and stronger, by Dom's personal ministrations. She makes a cooing noise and hugs Dom, her light pink lips smiling even as her soaked body drenches his clothes.*

*Dom chuckles again and looks at his work in approval.* Now for a test run, you've had enough practice. Let's see who answers when you call this time. *Nodding to Lily, who flips some switches so the first gate opens. Kaiori steps into the gate way, the first door closes and the second opens to the ocean. The chamber is flooded with water and she slips out moving swiftly and liquid like. She breaks to the surface in no time. Climbing on to the rocks she pouts childishly as Dom issues his next order.* Now sing.

*Kaiori opens her mouth parting her perfect lips. The twin orbs in her chest pulsate like a heart and gold light floats from her lips. Sending across the waters what can't be described as sound but as a pull. A need a want, an urgency to get to her. Her sound echos out in such a radius one might think impossible. This call is different as is each. This call is for only those of extreme power. Now the thing that is true of all sirens is that only men are affected by their call. Kaiori shuts her eyes and her golden lashes touch her cheeks. Gripping the stone under her she continues her call, pleading, leading those of even the strongest wills to come to her, even though they have no idea why.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:21 pm
Kevran growled, the sounds of something leaving rumbling through the walls gently. No doubt it was one of Dom's 'perfect' creations. He snorted as he continued his work, animating remains and altering other creatures. Let Dom work on elegance and seduction, Kevran wanted strong workers. One day he would show Dom what a true scientist could do, and Dom would fall to his knees begging for enlightenment. God only knew what that man had made this time, what might be flittering about the seas in some golden lightshow of fanciful proportions.

Much like a flourescant jellyfish really.

Shrugging, he grinned and turned away from the crab towards his papers. Drawings were scrawled upon it, those of a great serpantine creature. It was only the vaguest design at first, but in due time his Leviathan would rise from the sea and crush all that stood in it's path. One simply needed to find a still-living specimen, or a dead one in good condition, and to store it. Then he could start to get the exact measurements for his devices. As it stood he was simply making drawings and models, basic core parts that were hardly any use on their own.

[ KB ]

kaiori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:35 pm
*Fickle as Dom was, all he did enjoy was pretty sparkly and shortly lived. He didn't care much for success, just the flair of the big show. That's what made Dom such an annoying adversary, because he never really tries but he never really dies. Grinning like a wild cat he strolls over to Kevran's lab. Not bothering to knock or say hello, he simply enters and starts poking around. Lily patters close behind him, silent and curious. Dom pokes a certain mechanical device that sparks and sets his gloves a flame. Horrified Dom dances around before Lily simply puts it out by smothering the flame. Dom sucks on his burned gloved fingers.* Really Kevran, must everything you own be out to kill.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:11 pm
"Only the most successful." He sneered, his gray and near-featureless face rippling slightly. It was the undertones of desire for his face to conform to the shape of Dom's, a mockery of the man's idiocy.

It was caught and forced down just in the nick of time.

"Tell me, how's your latest creation?" He asked, a slight genuine interest. Despite his dislike of Dom he had to admit the man had some fairly good ideas and more than enough wonderful creations. A bit too showy for Kevran's taste, but that was a bit hypocritical considering his own dream was to unleash a giant sea-dragon upon the world.

[ KB ]

kaiori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:34 pm
Ahhh project siren is a miracle in the works. *Dom claps his hands and brushes the hair back from his face, tucking it behind his horns.* She's reeling in some prey as we speak, but I have no doubt, to catch a big fish, I must use bigger bait. I'll let her kill off the first few, so she can get used to her body but after that I'll make the necessary adjustments. *Dom prattles on. Lily rolls her eyes and mutters under her breath. Dom snorts at her and sticks out his tongue.* How are you fairing with your projects? As good as you are, I wish your creations weren't so. Icky. *It seems Dom held similar distaste for other's creations.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:41 pm
"Project Siren. I can only imagine the tactical benefits of deadly opera." He teased his boss, only a moment of attention payed to his counterpart. "But no really, who'd you fish up for that project?" He asked, letting the pun remain unforgiven. He seemed to have completely ignored Dom's question about his work, as he fumbled about with papers here and there.

Somewhere off in his lab something clinked, a low hiss following shortly after. Kevran merely shrugged and moved to a panel, hitting a little red button. On command a sharp crackle of electricity snapped deep in his lab, and the creature was silenced, if only for a time. "Damn things." He griped, his aspirations still flooding his mind.

[ KB ]

kaiori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:52 pm
*Dom pouts but lets his question go unanswered.* Ah, a pretty little thing, Kaiori, Gabriel's forsaken daughter. Put up a good fight, went through three pairs of gloves with her. I'm hoping she'll sucker in a few good men, tramp that she was. *Lily steps on Dom's foot with her golden heel and glares.* I her gotten! Gotten! Her... *Dom's face twists in pain momentarily. He pats Lily's little head of curls and nods.* Yes, yes you got her for me. *Dom jumps slightly at all the noise and even hides slightly behind Lily. He hated Kevran's lab.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:00 pm
"A siren whore hmm? Daughter of the big a** himself. You really do have some of the luckiest chances to study. Do save me a taste-test of the next supernatural person you manage to collect? I think I could come up with an amusing experiment or two for them. Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll pull one in?" He asked, turning to face Dom and Lily with a smile. Smiles looked quite odd on Kevran, as he didn't really have much in the way of lips. Just a featurless gray slit that bared rows of tiny sharp teeth. One eye closed then, only to open up with a glowing green pupil. A finger rose to tap the side of his head for a moment or two before he nodded.

"Do tell me Dom, which field of study you'd like me to move my focus to? I can have some production workers secure the foundations and work on expansion, you know, all that construction stuff that keeps this place running. There are a couple of idle weapon designs on the backburner, and of course the Leviathan... but tell me, anything in mind you'd like? My schedule has a few openings." He offered happily, reviewing his schedule as he spoke to the two. If Kevran could come up with a way to make Dom happy, maybe he could in return get some more specimens of greater value.

[ KB ]

kaiori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:18 pm
*Dom drums his fingers on his chin.* Hmmm of course, continue mainly on the Leviathan, it has always held an interest to me. Yes, do get some of your lackeys on expansion, I need more towers to use as generators and a few cages to attach to the barrier, so the beasties don't have to use the gate all the time. I'm also working on an amplifier, to use on sea creatures and the like. Also it can amplifier her song.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:25 pm
Kevran nodded, his eye snapping shut for a moment before opening, the pupil white and cloudy as per usual. Expanding the base itself wouldn't be very difficult, as it was pretty mundane work in itself. The only real challenge would be the amplifier, but that would most likely also be tackled fairly easily. "Alright. I should have everything started shortly. The cages should only take a day or two to manage, the extra towers and generators about a week. We do have extra parts in excess I'm sure. The amplifier I'll put a majority of my attention onto for now, so that we can have it active as quickly as possible." He nodded, his attention turning to a blank piece of paper. He always preferred to draw out the bigger projects like that first, before starting to work on them. He'd get around to that eventually. First he needed to design the actual amplifier, a sort of back up version in case Dom's messed up, as he expected it would.  

[ KB ]

kaiori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:02 pm
*Dom calls kaiori from the surface. Her call will remain for sometime echoing off the waves. Kaiori swims into the gate and darts behind Dom. Her golden body drips dry in seconds. She coos to Dom in a question like tone. Almost tired and bored. Dom pats her head and looks back to Kevran.* Good, good. If all goes well we will have a war on our hands. I've already taken special precautions with the barrier and the central tower. I'm hording some beasties as we speak. We need cavalry of both land and water, to stir up some big trouble.  
Black Company

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff