Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PRP] Yakuti and Tibuka, after the fight Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:22 pm
Flashing claws, snapping jaws, a sharp pain in his paw... Himself and the lion were taunting each other, and they were both bleeding... Yakuti's eyes snapped open, he had fallen unconcious during the fight with two lions. Fighting with him had been Tibuka, one of the hyenas in the pack he had joined. The memories flashed before his eyes as he blinked tiredly.

He seemed to be alone, what had happened after he lost his sight? Was Tibuka okay? He jumped up and looked around frantically, but his legs quickly gave way, dropping him back onto the cold hard ground. "Ungh... My head... What happened?" He mumbled to himself.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:33 pm
He coulden't really decide whether he'd shaken the blasted lion off his back, or the creature dropped off. He was a little annoyed he had ran off, but it was better to run then get unnecessary wounds.

Now he was laying next to a skull, he'd left the pup a few meters away, and started tending to his leg and shoulders, and whatever else had been scrached up. It was more annoying as some older wounds had opened up again with the struggle, or at least the ones from Ishara's fight, he haden't got into many before hers.

The hyena's ear twiched as the pup moved, and he lifted his head from his hind paw that'd been injured by the tan lioness, ears forward to pay attention to the pup.

"I took you an' ran, no good fightin' two alone. "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:55 pm
Yakuti perked his ears and looked at Tibuka, "Thanks." He said, slightly dazed, "What happened to them? Are they gone?" He asked, trying his best to stand again.

His legs were shaky and unsteady, not to mention that they hurt terribly, but he didn't collapse this time. Grunting slightly, he walked slowly over towards him. "So, we're both in the pack I guess." He said, attempting to make a bit of conversation. "How long have you been here? Its only been a few days for me."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:08 pm
"One was on my back, lost the creature eventually. "

He said with a yawn, before resuming his grooming, before blinking at the pups question.

"Not sure it matters, but I've probably been round for a while.. Dunno how long. " He said with an almost inpatient snort, before adding. "You did good pickin' a figh, quite sure Mafa will be as pleased as she was when I got that damned queen. " He blinked slowly. "Even if we didn't exactly win. " It meant the pup was already leaning the right way.. right?

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:06 pm
He nodded, in awe of his calmness in the matter.

"Really?" He said, sitting down facing him, a few feet away. "Thats great! I was hoping I'd be able to please her." He said, his ears perking. "You got a queen? Wow..."

That was it, it was now his lifes goal to pursue lion royalty when he was strong enough, he was determined. Even if he had to train every day for years, he would do it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:15 am
"Yeah, left her living so she could tell them to leave. Or I think she was breathin' when a was done. "

He coulden't help but raise his head a little higher at recalling the fight, oh yes, he'd beat her so good. He streched out his paws, deciding he'd been done grooming, and that he wasen't bleeding any more.

"'S not that hard, ah can show ye eventually. Not like I won't have to do it wit da' Mabozi one. "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:08 pm
"That sounds smart." He said with a nod, looking at Tibuka respectfully. This one was great! No wonder Mafa had said to learn from him. He looked down at his injured paw, it was still bleeding a bit. He picked it up and licked it a bit, causing it to sting slightly.

"Show me? That would be great!" He said, trying not to sound too eager. "Mabozi? I know him, he's... Um, well, different." He said, remembering that the first time he met the alpha's pup he had declaired that he loved them all. What an interisiting hyena he was.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:18 pm
"Yeah, unfortunately, he was my 'prize', " He said with a tiny snort. "At least I got a slave.. Though, she aint great either. Like a clone of Mabozi. " Getting up to his paws, he started to look around, climbing on top of a skull. "I should probably go find ém some time... " He murmured.

Not that Tibuka really cared about either, but he didn't want to die because he misplaced two little flea-bags, now did he? went down the skull, looking at Yakuti. "C'mon, lets get something ta eat erste. "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:35 pm
Prize? Yakuti doubted that anyone the likes of Mabozi was a good prize for anything, least of all the defeat of a lion queen.

"Slave?" He asked, "There's a slave in the pack?" He asked, intregued, though a clone of Mabozi probably ment that it wasn't worth much, even for a slave. "What kind of creature is she?"

"Yeah, something to eat sounds good." He said, standing and trying not to put too much pressure on his bleeding paw.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:57 pm
"Yeah, a wild dog pup Mafa found. I think lions killed its parents, maybe Mafa took pity anddidn't leave it ta die. " He himself didn't quite understand why Mafa really cared about the pup being left out.

"You should clean that first, stop its bleeding. Something bad gets in there, ain't pretty. " He stated, looking down at the paw. "And ya shoulden't loose too much blood, either. "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:05 pm
"Wild dog?" He said, ears perking, "I've known some wild dogs." He said vaguely. "Well, I'll have to meet her at some point." He said, he was actually much more familiar with wild dogs than he let on, a wild dog had looked after him for quite some time.

"Yeah, I guess." He said, picking up his paw and licking it, it stung, but he knew that if something bad was in there it would hurt worse before long. Plus, licking it helped slow down the bleeding.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:16 pm
Tibuka sat on a skull, awaiting for the pup to finish his wound, while giving some final touches to hisown. The young lion haden't done much, but the opened wounds from Ishara's battle were worse.

"Good then. You can help me take care of that creature. " He said unenthusiatically.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:21 pm
Yakuti finished licking his wound, satisfied with the cleanlyness of it and the fact that it was bleeding significantly less now. He stood up, looking at Tibuka.

"Thats good, I think I could handle some more responsibility." He said with a nod, "After all, I did bring in a couple of new pack recruits not too long ago." He said happily, "I'm a good pack member." He said proudly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:34 pm
The male pushed off the skull in a bound, ears flicking slightly. "Thats good. I see Mafa chose well. " He said, this one was so much better than Maboxzi and Kellelo.

"Lets go find something, then. Pity not many things come through here. " He said boredly, moving away from the center of the graveyard, not really wanting to run yet.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:41 pm
Yakuti smiled, it was always nice to be told that he was a good choice, he liked being apreciated. A lot.

"Yeah, its always so hard to find stuff to eat." He said, and it showed, he was slightly skinnier than he was before coming here, but managed to catch enough to eat to sustain himself, and wasn't bony or skeletal.

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff