Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

u go to coast hills?
  yes
  wha?
  no
  well... you see... errr... about that...
View Results

Srent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:00 am
File 4115367423588645614 about Srents life:

is it wrong to hav non christin friends cuzi happen to hav . o and any1 go to coast hills church?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:25 am
Srent

is it wrong to hav non christin friends cuzi happen to hav . o and any1 go to coast hills church?

No, I don't think it's wrong. As long as they are not pulling you away from your faith, you're fine.

The only place most people see it as wrong is with romantic relationships... but, you're not asking about that... so.  

Chemicat

Spastic waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:36 pm
Erm...not to be rude or anything...

But I can't really understand what you have typed there. Could you try using a bit less chatspeak?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:31 pm
It's totally fine having non-christian friends. In fact you should because our duty as christians is to expand the kingdom of God. Even Jesus hung around people outside of his faith. Just be a light to those around you, but don't get sucked into sin.  

christian chick

christian chick

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:34 pm
Chemicat
Srent

No, I don't think it's wrong. As long as they are not pulling you away from your faith, you're fine.

The only place most people see it as wrong is with romantic relationships... but, you're not asking about that... so.

yeah, that kind of thing wouldn't work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:45 pm
I asked my leader at my youth group that one time, she told me its fine, actually really good to have non-christian friends as long as they don't pull you away. (like others has said) But that its not to good to be best friends with them. Although I still have a couple really close friends that aren't chirstians, I understand why they say that.  

Litia_Echo

reddy4nething

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:23 pm
no....i dont think its wrong.....i have a few myself,but try 2 tell them about Jesus when the topic comes up....u know about church or Jesus or even if they say something about a cross....just find a way 2 tell them and God will take care of the rest(but sometimes ppl still dont listen)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:27 pm
reddy4nething
no....i dont think its wrong.....i have a few myself,but try 2 tell them about Jesus when the topic comes up....u know about church or Jesus or even if they say something about a cross....just find a way 2 tell them and God will take care of the rest(but sometimes ppl still dont listen)
Oh! and one more thing......when u have non christian friends,they might try 2 pull u down 2 where they stand.....my pastor did an illistrated sermon once and it really helped me.....he took a girl and put her on a stoll,then a guy came up and the pastor said"this is wat might happen if u have non christian friends"...the guy pulls her down and she falls off easily,but then he said"now watch this....its harder 4 her 2 pull him up on the stool with her....this demonstrates how hard it is 2 be a christian with non christian friends"  

reddy4nething

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Atarashi No Sensei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:53 am
Non-Christian friends will really affect your relationship with God. It would be BEST to be surrounded by believers if you want to stay strong for God.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:04 pm
NO.

Tons of my firends are not Christians, besides if we wern't aloud to asociate with non-believers, why would they ever believe us? (that didnt make sense, but still....)  

onecoolc

onecoolc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:09 pm
reddy4nething
reddy4nething
Oh! and one more thing......when u have non christian friends,they might try 2 pull u down 2 where they stand.....my pastor did an illistrated sermon once and it really helped me.....he took a girl and put her on a stoll,then a guy came up and the pastor said"this is wat might happen if u have non christian friends"...the guy pulls her down and she falls off easily,but then he said"now watch this....its harder 4 her 2 pull him up on the stool with her....this demonstrates how hard it is 2 be a christian with non christian friends"

-.- Do you not realize that not all people who arnt believers are bad? Take julie for example! shes awsome, never said a single rotten thing about any bodys religion, and she has none.

Oh, and look at me ex-friend Kacy--she was a chritian, she believed in god. She was a rotten little priss who enjoyed picking on people.

DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:35 pm
of course not, who would you witness to if all your friends we're christian?

as long as you don't let the things they do which are wrong influence you then all should be ok =)  

Tarack Ollama

LizzBlizz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:48 pm
While I have quite a few non-christian friends, they are not as close to me as my friends who are. Sometimes it is hard, because I don't agree with some of their views etc., but I work hard to keep my relationship with Christ and stay close to him, while trying to show them the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:33 am
It's not wrong to have non christan friends as long as you don't let them influence you in a non christan way. Just remeber who you are and what you stand for.  

Arrea Delano

Tarani Sarihi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:59 pm
I would say it's okay, because I have a few too... As long as there not influencing you in bad way or anything it's fine. Plus this is always a great way to tell them about God through you 3nodding  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff