Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
Ixachy and Karama

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Air Song

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:53 am
User ImageIxachy was just prancing around the jungle. He was hungry and awaiting to catch the scent of some prey before getting ready for tha hunt. The jungle floor seemed a bit colder than usual, it had been quite a cold morning after all.

He layed down on his stomach to examine his surroundings, he hadn't been in this part of the jungle before. He perked his ears trying to catch some familiar sounds, and just after he got told 'not to get lost'. "I'm not lost" he said to himself.

((I can stop posting the pic at start of each post if it takes too long to load))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:24 am
(( Its fine <3 I like posting pictures on my first post. xD ))

User Image

And here she was, a mere shadow in the cover of treetops, orange orbs looking down at the leopard; she had this odd habit of staying anonnymous for a while. Pity, she had come into the jungle to attempt to find Keone, not an entirely new leopard.

Her sleek dark body curved on the branch she'd perched on, before hind paws launching her off the tree, limbs outstreched, landing lightly a few meters ahead of the male with a small yawn, before sitting down calmly. An odd male indeed, no spots, rather a stripe on his forehead and a few socks on his paws. Had it not been size, scent and tail, she probably would have thought it was a lion.

Sitting down calmly, she looked at the male indifferently. "'Lo. "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Air Song

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:41 am
"Hi there!" said Ixachy quickly standing up, his ears perked. She had quite and elegant landing manner, unlike him who liked making as much noise as possible.

"Do you live around here?" he said tilting his head to a side. "I seem to be a little lost" he said, moving his tail from side to side. She looked different from the leopards he had met up to now, she was in fact the only leopard he knew that actually had spots.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:54 am
She blinked at his question; did she really live anywhere? The female had to ponder a bit an answer to his question.

"I live wherever I am, don't I? "

She responded, tail swishing back and forth with a flicker of amusement, she never usually met lost things, it was sorta funny to see one now. The closest to the situation might have been Tatu'Bavu, but she'd never been sure if the lion cub had been lost, or not.

"What are you looking for? "

Perhaps her way of speaking wasen't theindest, but she'd lived a good deal without meeting others, and this was also a stranger, how was she supposed to talk, anyways? Probabbly differently from the male, Karama found it odd that he had no spots, all leopard she'd met had them.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Air Song

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:07 am
"Well, if you say so!" he smiled, "this is the first time I'm through here, I just came looking for something to eat. I seem to have lost the trail I was following when I started to ponder on the meaning of life" he laughed. He never wondered on such a thing, more on how he would survive the current day.

"Maybe you can lead me to a nice hunting spot? I'd be willing to share... as payment for your help" he said sitting now, raising himself from his comfortable position on the floor. The leopardess remindined him a lot of himself, before meeting Hivu and Tego. He could just wonder if he knew those two. "Do you have a name?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:47 am
"Karama. "

Was one of the answrs of one of the questions, the other was getting through her paws and pushing through some of the bushes with a flick of her tail to indicate to follow. "Some ikdiks pass by sometime, think I saw one not too long ago. "

Not sooner had she said the words, her tail flicked to a side to indicae him stop moving, and she fell to a crouch. Behind a few bushes ahead, there was a tiny tan-like form, motionless wich was its camouflage, even if its colors weren't green like the leaves. Climbing up tree's and going over was too noisy... It'd run, and she'd had to go through thebushes, it'd her and run.

There wasen't much time to indicate the creature to he male, it had already seemed to have noticed something, as its ears twiched as it heard something.

Karama seemed to analise the situation for moments, a paw in the air in what would have been a step That was the bad thing of hunting gazelle in the forest, they heard you easier with all the tree's, fallen leaves and bushes around. Finally giving in that she had a better chance at running, she murmured.

"I'll get it, "

And she sprang forward just as the tiny gazelle made a move to run, closing the distance by a few paces while it wiggled out of the bushes were it hid. Though, instead of leaping over and killing it when she got close, she went around and infront of it.

"Be my guest. "

She grinned, as the dikdik, startled, dashed off in the male's direction, unaware of his presence.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Air Song

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:17 pm
As the dikdik got closer Ixachy jumped, extending his paws to get him from the chest ad he bit his neck, taking away it's breath, trying to suffocate it. The dikdik went down, front paws first as it slowly lay down, motionless, loosing it's strenght more and more as times passed, until not a single breath could be heard from the creature.

Ixachy released it and looked at Karama. "That was far too easy, thank you! Guess you should take your share" said Ixachy, taking the dikdik again by the neck and placeing it on a tree branch. "Unless it's another leopard I don't think anyone can get it from here. " He said sitting down besides it. Ixachy had made a clean kill, which kept most of the blood from the dikdik from comming out.

"You're quite good at this aren't you? we shoud hunt together more frequently." he smiled at her. Licking off the few blood oon his claws.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:41 pm
"Not hungry. " She said, before yawning, and climbing up a tree next to his, streching out on one of the larger branches.

"You just need to imagine the possibilities, there are many different ways of catching things. "

She saild cooly, tail curling and uncurling on the branch behind her. She regards once more the male saying he was lost.

"So, whatsyourname, you are lost? Where were you supposed to be? "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Air Song

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:57 pm
"Name's Ixachy" he replied back. "You sure you don't want any, it'll get cold" he tilted his head to a side, thinking a leopard not wanting any of such easy food, was odd.

"I know about hunting possibilities, you just made this one far too easy for me". he smiled. "Maybe I can find my way back if I try to track the scent I was following at first" he said standing, "Don't worry about me, even if I do get lost, again, on my way back, I'm sure I'll be fine. " he laughed wagging his tail.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:58 pm
She only shook her head, with a flick of an ear to show she acknowleged his name. "Ok. " She unseathed her claws and started to scrabble boredly at the branches bark.

"M'gonna swim. "

She said finally, leaping down from the branch to leave it all scratched up, before heading in the way of the waterfall.

"You comming? "

This wasen't an invitation, but she wasen't so rude as to just walk off, he could come if he wanted, either way, she didn't really care.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Air Song

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:55 pm
Ixachy looked from the prey to Karama, someone was waiting for him, and he couldn't just leave the dikdik by itself. "I'll pass" he replied back, "it was nice meeting you, Karama!". It was the last thing he said after taking the dikdik by the neck and heading back home through the tree branches. He wasn't going to risk loosing his prey to someone in the cold jungle floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:00 pm
Oh good, this one was fast. Noding to acknowledge his goodbye, Karama continued her way towards the waterfall, tail flicking half contently behind her.

Perhaps she could actually find fish here, anyways, you coulden't swim in the savanah places, ther were usually more crocodiles aswell. And soon her dark form had dissaphered in the bushes.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces