Submit

tulin13

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:38 pm
Thank you very much for Gaia tools. It really makes everything much easier here. yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:39 pm
tulin13
Thank you very much for Gaia tools. It really makes everything much easier here. yum_puddi

Welcome!  

GTools
Captain

Mistabeth

Playful Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:01 am
I looooove your extension!!!!! Just found it yesterday~!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart heart heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:56 am
I was surprised to find the subforum removed -- this has been where I like to find profile styles (with CSS), supported by Gaia Tools.

Any reason for this new change of direction for Gaia Tools? question  

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100

GTools
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:04 pm
BatChic
I was surprised to find the subforum removed -- this has been where I like to find profile styles (with CSS), supported by Gaia Tools.

Any reason for this new change of direction for Gaia Tools? question

Currently we have three places for support, the GU thread, the guild, and Discord.

Guilds are severely lacking, new threads and replies do not trigger notifications. I have missed people asking questions as a result. It's a little fragmented, so I'd like to consolidate that.

In terms of support and what not, I'd like to start pushing people to our Discord. It may not be everyone's preference, but it's the best place to be able to get faster support. Is there something you're looking for in terms of what the subforum provided?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:06 pm
Is there a way to download on Firefox application via mobile? I have tried numerous times now but can't find an app to open and run the gu files. If there is a way to do so I'd be grateful. I had taken it off of Firefox to test something and haven't been able to get it back for about a year now  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

GTools
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:10 pm
lady mewcat
Is there a way to download on Firefox application via mobile? I have tried numerous times now but can't find an app to open and run the gu files. If there is a way to do so I'd be grateful. I had taken it off of Firefox to test something and haven't been able to get it back for about a year now

We are not currently able to support Android devices due to a lack of feature parity between desktop and mobile devices  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:46 am
GTools
lady mewcat

We are not currently able to support Android devices due to a lack of feature parity between desktop and mobile devices
thank you  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
[ ✔ ] Gaia Tools - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash