The Clan of Darkness Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Impuresouls

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:44 pm
Welcome my Dark Warriors to darkness and hell
If you wish to join please pm me and tell me what you would like to be in the clan or if I'm here just tell me.
I only have one rule:
If your going to fight then NO GODMODING!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:59 pm
Roles
Leader-Impuresouls

Medigine (1)- the dark healer (may have apprentices)
1.Kyou Blade

Dark Warriors - Protect the clan (gets apprentices)
1.Riu x
2.4q
3. DDRMasta02
4. shampoo13

Hunter - Hunt
1. Blazeing
2. bararios_lifetaker

Mage/Socceror - using art of dark magic to attack and defence
1. i heart cheese

Apprentices - dark warriors,hunters, various other jobs
1. Chibi Battosai
2. brolliman2005

the young -not yet apprentices
1. Maxlacus

Impuresouls

Impuresouls

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:03 pm
teachers each teacher may have three apprentaces at a time

Teacher -
Apprentice
-
-
-

Teacher -
Apprentice
-
-
-

Teacher -
Apprentice
-
-
-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:06 pm
* the area you enter is a barren wasteland littered with skulls and bones laid about everywhere. The sky is filled with dark clouds that will never allow the sun to penetrate. In the distance their is a giant jagged mountain with many caves inside*  

Impuresouls

Impuresouls

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:07 pm
Now since this is a rp guild here you go, here is a rp like setup. Please post a profile like the one I shall below.

Name: impuresouls
Race: dragon demon
Appearance: picture on the first post
History: He had no one as a child, he does not know his parents or if he has any siblings and the fact is he doesn't care. He has trained since he could walk to be the best and if a few people died along the way then oh well. He doesn't trust many and when he does and they betray him he can be very sadistic hehehe lets just say yelling will be very common for a few months.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:08 pm
~reserved~  

Impuresouls

i heart cheese

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:48 am
I'd like to be a mage in this clan whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:02 pm
id like to be an apprentice ^^  

J3zzWolf

Impuresouls

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:06 pm
Chibi Battosai
id like to be an apprentice ^^

hey chibi  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:13 pm
hmmm interesting I wonder where he is*he sits on a boulder over looking the barren land looking for his newest recruit* damn him for making me wait*he gets up as his hands starts to light with a black and dark purple flame with it he smashes his hand into the boulder making pieces scatter everywhere*  

Impuresouls

Impuresouls

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:19 pm
*he starts to growl for having to wait*forget it I'm starting to get hungry luckily I killed a human not to long ago*he smiles darkly at the memory of his kill* mmmmm it should be still tender and warm too yummy*he starts to walk towards the place where he resides looking forward to his meal*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:59 pm
*outside the cave all you hear his the chewing and cosumption of flesh and bone all you see is darkness until you notic the blood red eye's the only thing piercing through it*mmmm hehehe a 20 year old man nice and ripe to not to old but not to young either*he takes a chunk out of the man's arm tearing the flesh and some bone* hmmmmm I better save some for latter just incase*he leaves the body their and walks out of the cave enjoying the veiw of his home*  

Impuresouls

J3zzWolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:00 pm
*you see a shadow appear on the floor, it slowly stars to grow, jezz soon appears from tyhe shadow* hello friends  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:02 pm
*he notices the shadow growing next to him and immediatly knows who it is when she comes out he shows her a genuine smile*hey chibi hope you didn't get lost  

Impuresouls

J3zzWolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:08 pm
Impuresouls
*he notices the shadow growing next to him and immediatly knows who it is when she comes out he shows her a genuine smile*hey chibi hope you didn't get lost
i did not i just had to resist the eurg to eat some humans *has a little blood on her face*  
furries for all

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff