Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:22 pm
In Old News, Jameta
Okay, so the Crew and I have about finished adding in topics. Now what i need is the sources. What I need from you guys is to search for these topics in all types, ranging from print to web. When you find something, fill out this and post it here:

Topic:
Type of Source:
Title:
Author/Creator:
Short Summary:
Date/Year Published:
If printed, give Amazon avg. Custmor review (the stars) and the link to the page:
Review: Obviously, I know who you are, so don't put that.

See SS's CL - Aisle A for examples and more information on reviewing symbols. Also, if you can't find some information, don't worry- I'll double-check later.

Thanks, gang!

P.S. You better not get into any trouble while I'm gone! scream

In Older News, Jameta
Well, with my Spring Break on, I've put my best foot forward to update things in the guild (along with doing things in reality, but that's really not in important whee ). One may see that I updated The Crystal Rose Library by adding subjects that will have more detailed information on in the future. Right now, however, I want to make sure I cover every subject that our members might want information on and that I titled it correctly. Please, look through the list, then post here (for the library is locked) any suggestions, corrections, or comments that you have.

After that's done, then we may look at sources that go under the subjects. heart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:24 pm
I'll read through it for sure and help you if I can 3nodding  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:16 pm
Atma311
I'll read through it for sure and help you if I can 3nodding
Thank you, Atma. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:57 pm
Hmm... well, I hope you don't mind me saying, but I noticed you have a topic on feminism in Wicca/Paganism, but not one on masculinity in Wicca/Paganism.

Aside from that, you covered everything pretty thoroughly 3nodding  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:47 pm
Atma311
Hmm... well, I hope you don't mind me saying, but I noticed you have a topic on feminism in Wicca/Paganism, but not one on masculinity in Wicca/Paganism.

Aside from that, you covered everything pretty thoroughly 3nodding
Sounds fair; I was just breezing through lists of subjects in other places. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:44 am
I looks all in order, i can give you a few good egyptian sites when i get home, and a tarot site to die for.  

Elven Prince CJ

Rakei

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:52 am
It seemes to be alright... Be sure to ask if you need any help with anything I'll see if I can help...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:34 pm
May I suggest an "Occult Organization" listing? smile  

Keistera

QueenCrystal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:39 am
I can give you a couple Wicca (about the elements) sites that are awesome, if you want.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:37 pm
i would reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaally like to help with the crystal rose library,  

Akwila

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:09 pm
akwila
And.....? How do you plan to accomplish this? Right now, I'm in phase one by searching for subjects before I start work on compiling sources.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:19 am
Jameta
akwila
And.....? How do you plan to accomplish this? Right now, I'm in phase one by searching for subjects before I start work on compiling sources.
well, if you need anything for it my brain and BOS are all yours to use

some of you might not think its a good idea to use my book, but i think if it helps someone then its severd its purpose  

Akwila

The Wallaby

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:53 am
akwila
Jameta
akwila
well, if you need anything for it my brain and BOS are all yours to use

some of you might not think its a good idea to use my book, but i think if it helps someone then its severd its purpose

I think that is a brilliant idea. As long as you're comfortable with sharing your BOS, that is. It would help those of us who are very new to the craft that are unsure of themselves. I know I would appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:10 pm
A BoS is a personal matter; therefore, it should follow the best interests of its owner. If an owner wishes to help others with the knowledge he/she has collected in it, that is fine.

I do pose a question for members: should I include mature topics in the Library? By mature topics, I mean like Tantra.  

Jameta
Captain

Akwila

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 12:29 am
Jameta
A BoS is a personal matter; therefore, it should follow the best interests of its owner. If an owner wishes to help others with the knowledge he/she has collected in it, that is fine.

I do pose a question for members: should I include mature topics in the Library? By mature topics, I mean like Tantra.
im not familiar with tantra, but mature things like sex magicks?  
] The Crystal Rose Library [

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff