Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] More Alike Than They Seem... ((Calamity and Rahu)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiddie!

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:42 pm
Calamity stomped arrogantly through the woods, like he did every other day. Very much preoccupied with the wonderous feeling of his newly-realized adulthood, he took great pride in leaving his mark wherever he could manage it: be it through the merciless thrashing of trees and growth, or the occasion crushing of rocks in a primal display of Kalona strength.

He did not worry about the ruckus he created, because he cared not if he annoyed or offended any other living soul. And most of all, he saw no need for surruptitiousness in is encountering any other soquili in these forests. They were his by rite of power, and he would do in them as he pleased.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:49 pm
Rahu awoke at the sound of someone stomping around. Snorting in annoyance, he had been out running and worn himself out from it. Getting up he was annoyed at being woken up from his sleeping. He went in the direction of where he heard with nose, glaring with pinned back ears.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Quiddie!

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:55 pm
Through the cacophony of his own making, Calamity's ears picked up the distinct set of noises outside of his own. He stopped mid-step, turning to see a pair of familiar, cold eyes glittered back out at him from the shadows like a pair of rubies.

He quirked his head to the side in a gesture somewhere between invitation and daring to upend his fragile good mood. "Rahu, brother," he oozed in unveiled challenge to the stallion he now looked eye-to-eye with, "how are you this fine summer evening?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Rahu snorted. " first time someone ever decided to call me brother. and as to how im doing, i was happyly sleeping til you came stomping around Calamity." glaring, he saw he had grown but that made no difference to Rahu. still it annoyed him a bit how Calamity stared him right in the eyes. " seems you grown, but it also seems you taken to stomping around."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Quiddie!

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:09 pm
"This is one habit I've gladly dragged with me into adulthood." He lingured of the last word in intention emphasis, reinforcing once more that he was now of an age and size to be a real threat to Rahu if he so chose.

The very idea pulled the corners of his mouth into an arrogant smirk. "It is both too early and too pleasant to be wasting your life away in sleep. Besides, don't you think you're a bit vulnerable just lying about in the open? You never know what manner of ill-wishing beast could come upon you and do you harm. Goodness knows noone would want that to happen."

He made to effort to hide his biting sarcasm, and threw his bi-colored mane casually over his shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:13 pm
Rahu smirked as he could tell Calamity was thinking he was a threat. oh Rahu knew Calamity could but then Rahu was not just all talk adn knew how to fight if need be. " my oh my still the cocky one. and no i tend to be a light sleeper. oh and i do know those who would love to see me get attacked." tossing his own long mane, he was starting to find Calamity amusing.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Quiddie!

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:25 pm
"Really?" Cal feigned utter surprise and lifted a hoof in mocking shock. "Whoever would wish you harm? You're such a pleasant stallion, after all."

He lowered his hoof and pressed it into a particularly soft spot in the soil, leaving an imprint. He smiled inwardly at once again asserting himself against the terrain. Mine, he thought shallowly, only halfway returning his attentions to the conversation at hand.

"And I choose not to consider it cockiness, Rahu. Moreso an open acceptance to how truely awesome I am. How you interpret said confidence is none of my concern, but certainly a reflection of your own inner workings. Remember that."

He raised his eyebrow slightly, focusing his gaze nonchalantly on a nearby shrub.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:30 pm
Rahu still had that smirk on his face. " i think you have had enough fun mocking Calamity or shall i let you continue to. and i find one who thinks they are awsome as you put is being cocky." he saw Calamity eye a shrub. " seems you have learned nothing since the last i saw you."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Quiddie!

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:38 pm
"I've learned a great deal, old man, since we last met. Perhaps you can't see it now, but provoke me further and I will gladly show you."

He tried to betray not an ounce of his growing annoyance in his voice, but Rahu was raising his ire a great deal. "You can try to be cutting and cruel to your hearts' content, but you just don't pull it off as well and I do, friend. Let that sweet comprehension lull you off to sleep and you fade away, utterly obsolete. Go be a hermit at the far edge of the mountains if you care so little for contact with others. Frankly, you just haven't the guts to pursue what you really want."

He grinned a vicious grin, lowering his head for the final dig. "Either that, or you're simply to stupid to know what you want. I haven't decided which is worse, but rest assure they are both very pathetic."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:54 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Quiddie!

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:08 pm
"Unfortunately," Calamity stamped down his foot forcefully in a show of his authority over the situation, "I'm not done with you yet. So kindly do whatever it takes to retain your attention here. Because I absolutely must know what makes little Rahu tick."

He stood up erectly and lifted his chin as he narrowed his eyes in cunning thoughtfulness. "What exactly are you, then? Why do you do what you do? And don't give me that same tired line about it being none of my bsuiness. That hasn't stopped me before, and I'm not above beating it out of you. As you can tell, you've peaked my curiousity."

Cal began to slowly circle Rahu, assailing him with words. "There must be some cause for this, some ultimate goal for this behavior you wear so thoroughtly yet imperfectly. Let me play doctor a bit and drag it from you, Rahu..."

His voice was lilting, musical with excitement and repressed unfocused fury. "Who made you like this? Was it a mare, or a mentor? To what end does all this strive for? I refuse to believe you exist without meaning, though you constantly try to prove me wrong."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:18 pm

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Quiddie!

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:30 pm
"Don't think me a hypocrite, Rahu. I seldom eat my words. I've figured out that hard shell of a persona you've created for yourself. I did it as a foal. It's wasn't terribly difficult. You are known as a stoic, a lone rogue stallion with an overblown superiority complex. That was obvious enough."

He continued his circling, gaining momentum with his steps in sync with his words. "My goal is simply and unapologetically to pull this little fortress apart. To know why soquili do what they do...that is a source of real, unhindered power. A power I seek overtly. And I will start with you. So why? Why, dear friend. Open up and let a little Calamity into your mind."

He snorted and chuckled at the double entendre.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:45 pm

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Quiddie!

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:54 pm
"I'll go on what I know, and make up the bits I don't. We'll see how close we get in the end, alright?"

He stopped behind Rahu's back and whickered tauntingly. "Well, let's trace things back to the root of all earthly evil. Females."

He laughed and thought of the treacherous and intoxicationg mares in his own life, family and otherwise. "So, what was her name, this lost love? This doomed romance of yours? Even you aren't immune to infatuation's wiles, Rahu. So don't offer up a noble lie."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff