Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
My boyfriend gets a hard on everytime we make out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karasuaki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:24 pm
It's completely normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:43 pm
the same thing used to happen to me sweatdrop nothing you can do about it im afraid... though he may be considering a form of foreplay...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xeno
Zen
Neptune

Xeno Zen Neptune

sorus121

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:15 pm
i love givig my BF a hard by doing a lap dance for him he dose almost any thing for me when i give him lap dances and stuff like that  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:03 pm
Dark_Lady_Ice
Everytime we make out he always get a hard on. Does most guys get hard when they make out with thier girlfriend?

Also i ask him why he keeps getting errected and he says, " I can't help it! it's your fault! " eek

There's nothing wrong with that. My guy has the same problem a lot of the time. But, then again, that's not a problem. That's good. It means he is functioning properly. Don't understand why you would be so upset. Be happy for him... and for you, it means that you stimulate his thoughts, feel sexy!!  

Ryoko Yumi

Erndg_1548

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:43 pm
yea i git it too and she never notices twisted twisted but its all good. accually this might sound weird but having a hard on makes me feel like a Cool Man lol i dont know why though.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:44 pm
Take it as a compliment. wink  

Mystery Ceres

Shirtless Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Team Edward 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Technolojac

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:22 pm
when i'm with my girlfriend we could just be close to each other i get a hard on, she noticises, i blush  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:21 pm
I only get a hard on while making out with my girlfriend when we are really into it and we are biting each others neck and what not =]  

Ghettobilly

MyXanaduX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:12 pm
That happens alot  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:16 pm
You should be happy that u have that reactions on him.  

MyXanaduX

Malina_Mango

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:19 pm
Haha, my boyfirend was like that too. It still happens sometimes. Not as often as before though. I think it's cute when it happens. I've gotten the,"it's your fault" line before too. whee

It's perfectly normal. He's just attracted to you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:50 am
Totally normal and a good sign. He is emotionally and physically attracted to you. Make-out is exciting, and erotic and this stimulates his sexual appetite. Be flattered, its the same as a girl getting "wet'" (which you probably) do when you guys are together. Just remember that just because your body responds doesn't mean, necessary, that you two are ready for more. Just take things as they come naturally.  

lindsie06

narutorocks96

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:10 pm
Yeah, I get hard on my gf too when we make out. For me, I just think it's hot, and that's why I get hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:14 pm
I used to be soooooooooooooooooooooooo embarrassed of my first (?) girlfriend seeing my erection in my pants.

So teasing him is a really rickety bridge. I'd say thank you, and leave it at that.

But if it were me, i wouldn't just leave it at that, and let's leave it at that XD

(and please do mind my posts, they appear on my screen like... three posts before mine...?)  

Vantineutrasictical

Asher2501

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:27 am
Drumgasmic Monkeyguy
well it depends on how much he likes you. id say its a pretty huge complement that hegests a boner everytime u guys amke out

I wouldn't put it into the category such as "how much he likes you" It just shows a degree of excitement as you're making out. It may not happen as often once you're used to it but that doesn't mean you like them less.  
Puberty Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff