Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
My boyfriend gets a hard on everytime we make out Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Lady_Ice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:57 am
Everytime we make out he always get a hard on. Does most guys get hard when they make out with thier girlfriend?

Also i ask him why he keeps getting errected and he says, " I can't help it! it's your fault! " eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:03 am
I wouldn't say EVERY time, but I give my boyfriend a hard on a lot. Honestly, unless he DOES anything with it, I wouldn't worry about it. It's a biological reaction, and take it as a compliment. As long as he doesn't expect you to "take care of it" every time, it's not a huge deal. I give my boyfriend's TWIN BROTHER a hard-on sometimes, cause he's in a long-distance relationship, so I'm like... the only girl he ever touches. But, it doesn't matter, cause we don't do anything about it.

Treat it like that. Don't do anything with the hard on unless you want to, and just ignore it.  

RoseRose

Akhakhu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:14 pm
Yes, boys get erected when they see or do something they find sexy. Making out is sexy.

I'm sure he doesn't appreciate you pointing it out all the time and acting like he's a freak. Most boys are embarassed enough as it about getting erections when it isn't necessarily appropriate.

After five years of being sexually active together, my fiance still gets an erection every time I do something as small as brush up against him. It's quite cute smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:02 pm
Kukushka
Yes, boys get erected when they see or do something they find sexy. Making out is sexy.

I'm sure he doesn't appreciate you pointing it out all the time and acting like he's a freak. Most boys are embarassed enough as it about getting erections when it isn't necessarily appropriate.

After five years of being sexually active together, my fiance still gets an erection every time I do something as small as brush up against him. It's quite cute smile

I wasn't trying to embarass him, i just tease him about it. Besides, it's our first times making out so i find it kinda werid because i just didn't except that  

Dark_Lady_Ice

Akhakhu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:54 am
No problem. I am just letting you know that many boys are very embarassed about it (especially if it is their first time making out with someone). Teasing is fine, but be very careful. You do not want to make him uncomfortable with you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:17 am
Dark_Lady_Ice
Everytime we make out he always get a hard on. Does most guys get hard when they make out with thier girlfriend?

Also i ask him why he keeps getting errected and he says, " I can't help it! it's your fault! " eek

It happens. Just like sometimes girls get wet simply from kissing someone. Happens all the time.  

Elven_hime

Savina

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:55 am
Completely, utterly normal. Especially if you guys are still new to making out, that makes it even that more exciting. Him saying it's your fault means he finds you attractive... which is GOOD.
Don't be weirded out by it, and if you're not ready to be sexual, then just ignore it and remember that it means he thinks you're sexy!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:26 pm
That said, saying 'It's your fault' is a bit of an asshollery way to go about it. "It's your fault, you're hot!" would be okay. But there's an implication you're doing something extra to turn him on intentionally. There's no cause for that sort of thing. Watch out for if he starts calling you a Tease, and not in a good way. You don't need a guy who blames a perfectly normal bodily function on you. The difference between joking about it being your fault and accusing you is slim.  

Ipstenu

Captain Vagina

Eloquent Autobiographer

9,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:58 pm
If he's just joking around about it being your fault and not saying something along the lines of "you're a terrible cocktease!" (as the person above me made mention) then he's just a normal guy and there's not too much you can do about it.

My advice is to either ignore it or take it as a compliment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:43 pm
Dark_Lady_Ice

I get that too.  

GRim murda

clue2025

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:29 pm
Its because we're guys. Why do we wake up with erections? I still don't know the answer to that. Take it as a compliment because I've been with my girl for 2 years and it still happens to me. She still thinks its funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:54 pm
it's as big a compliment as saying you're centerfold material for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition  

Zero_Monster

Eicha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:13 am
sweatdrop That happens to me all the time...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:08 am
it means he realy likes you and means his !!! is saying "sex sex sex"!  

Yumitoko

Wooper to Quagsire

Original Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:55 pm
It's normal. When my bf and myself make out, I get wet or he gets hard. When you do something sexy that's going to happen. 3nodding I think it's cute when my bf gets hard. Don't push your bf too hard on the subject. That might make him uncomfortable.  
Puberty Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff