Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
:[PRP]: Starry and Dameon [Done] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:14 pm
This is a private RP between the currently pregnant Starry and Dameon. No Posty unless you have permisson XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:06 pm
Slowly dameon slid down a large tree down to the forest floor, sighing slightly. I wonder how starry's doing... The poor demonic hadn't seen her since that meeting with her mother. It...sort of hurt. Shaking his head, he started towards HQ.  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:52 pm
Starry smiled, she had been stalking a few of her friends. Dameon was next on her list, she had really needed to see him. She had something really important to tell him... It took her a couple of minutes before she noticed her love sliding down a tree, but jumped over to the next limb to catch a better look at him before she jumped down to see him. That has to be him, there isn't another pae that has his hair and sparkly-ness... she thought, getting ready to jump down and surprise him. It was then that a squirrel decided to pop out of it's hiding spot. Starry jumped, and fell out of the tree causing a loud 'thud'  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:05 pm
It was a pretty night, the stars out, the almost cool breeze....'thud'. Blinking, he slowly turned around. "s-starry?!" Quickly he went to her, going down on his knees. "Are you okay?"  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:09 pm
She sat up, looking at Dameon. "Yeah, a squirrel scared me..." She rubbed her head slightly I hope that didn't have any effect on the... she couldn't think about it, she was too happy to see Dameon again. The stars were out, the only time she could be seen out of her house and not be in slight pain, this was going to be hard to tell him on such a beautiful night. "Dameon, I... I uh... Have something to tell you..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:15 pm
He sighed slightly in relief, taking her head in his hands. "Just one last thing." Dameon put his lips upon her own, the sheer joy of seeing her again overpowering.  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:22 pm
Forgetting her news she leaned forward as they kissed, her love for him overpowering her need to tell him about the news... After what seemed like hours she broke away from him, knowing that she needed to tell him. "I really need to tell you something." She said, looking down at the ground. Sitting down on the ground was not the way to tell him. Starry stood up, and looked at Dameon nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:23 pm
Slowly he stood up, his steel blue eyes mirroring his worry. "What is it? Is something wrong Starry?"  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:30 pm
"Nothing is wrong... Well it is, but it's not a problem..." She sighed, and took Dameon's hand in hers and placed it on her stomach "Dameon, I'm pregnant..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:36 pm
eek ... eek ... eek ... eek "Pregnant?" Faints  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:40 pm
She sighed, and bent down to try and soften his fall to the ground. She slapped his face to wake him up, knowing it really wasn't any good. "Yeah... I knew you ould react like this..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:42 pm
It took a few minutes, but finally he woke up, face stinking slightly. "Starry! I just had the weirdest dream. you were pregnant."  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:16 am
She smiled, "It... uh... Wasn't a dream. I really am pregnant..." she said as she gazed into Dameon's eyes. Somehow she knew that this was going to happen, even if she wanted to think it was a dream...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:53 am
Slowly he swallowed down a lump in his throat. "H-How long? How long did you know this?"  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:42 am
Starry sighed, this was harder than she thought it would be... "About a week after you met Umi... On the brightside of things, they are yours." she added, hoping he wouldn't do anything rash  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff