THE TOURNAMENT GROUNDS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:25 pm
Ahh, a new chalenger. Let me give you the over-view. You arrive just outside our Roman stadium. You can come to watch, or fight. There are, occationally, tournaments held here for great prizes. Register yourselves, read the rules, and prepare for the fight of you lives.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:37 pm
I crawled through the portal from the high peaks. Well this was a nice change. I walked through the entrance and found a practice dummy. "Well, it has been a while since I have been able blow off some steam," I said. I took out my chain and whipped it out and pulled the dummy to me. When it came close enough, I turned my chain into a hammer and smashed it into the ground. Then, I hit the ground with enough force to launch the dummy into the air and i quickly changed my hammer into an axe and sliced it in half. "That felt good," I said to myself. Suddenly, I heard somebody coming, so i changed into my ferret form and scampered away. I hope they didn't see me. I ran back around front and decided it was time to leave. I walked into the portal, destined for the high seas.  

ferret321

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:45 pm
Feame emerged from the portal with his armor shining in the bright sun. "Beter cheak the listings. Gotta be having a contest soo." He said, and started walking to the registration desk.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:15 pm
"Hmm...interesting." Said Feame as he saw the listings for the next tournament. He left instantly for the portal, steping through quickly. He had to tell everyone.  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:47 am
((Everyone, once you sign up, PM me, and I'll put you on the list. It will be in the announcement.))  
rp play ground

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games