Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
What game are you currently addicted to? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacklebox Nebula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:04 pm
Since I'm so deprived, I just played Harvest Moon for the first time today...'nuff said. I'm addicted. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:25 pm
Yes. Harvest Moon is one of the most addicting games ever. Until you get to the second year, but that's just me. (Although if you're playing Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, it should always be addictive X3)

I'm not really hooked on any games right now. I was playing Sword of Mana recently and let me tell you- it's boring. They killed off the only guy I like, Devius, and then revealed that the Dark Lord was very, very oOgly-looking behind his shades.

Woe is me.  

Furikomu

KamikazeFinn
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:27 pm
any game? Lunch Money and Fatal Frame 2. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:43 pm
I'm not really addicted to it right now (only while it's in story mode and I don't have to level up), but at the moment, I'm playing La Pucelle. 3nodding

I get addicted to Princess Maker 2 and Sims whenever I start those two up. >.<  

Majokko Achan

Seldaara
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seraph

6,600 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:01 pm
Hmm, of late I've been addicted to Metal Gear Solid 2, Xenosaga, and most recently (as in I just rented it again), Chaos Legion. whee Say what you want about that game, I like it. Sieg is cool, and I just love the name Victor Delacroix. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:26 am
Furikomu
Yes. Harvest Moon is one of the most addicting games ever. Until you get to the second year, but that's just me. (Although if you're playing Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, it should always be addictive X3)

I'm not really hooked on any games right now. I was playing Sword of Mana recently and let me tell you- it's boring. They killed off the only guy I like, Devius, and then revealed that the Dark Lord was very, very oOgly-looking behind his shades.

Woe is me.

Oh yes, forgot to mention that I was playing Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. Credit that to laziness. x3

Never played "Sword of Mana" before, because I watched the review on X-Play (Tech TV, man. ::nerd:: ) and it supposedly wasn't very good. sweatdrop  

Tacklebox Nebula

Gartain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:58 pm
two words

Street Fighter xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:28 pm
Lemme see... Right now, I'm addicted to Anode Tamer (one of the digimon games on wonderswan...), Golden Sun (Lost Age), and Princess Maker 2.
I plan to start Xenogears for the umpteenth time next week.  

Manteo

ishkeebibble

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:18 pm
Star Wars Galaxies  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:21 am
Star Ocean 3, and Tales of Symphonia definately  

TawakeruDain
Crew

Owl and Pussycat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:27 pm
im addicted to metroid prime.....heh, u probally knew that already sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:16 pm
I_am_SamusAran

Hehe. xp Yeah, that one was kind of self-explanitory.  

Tacklebox Nebula

Seldaara
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seraph

6,600 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:57 pm
LadyMorte
I_am_SamusAran

Hehe. xp Yeah, that one was kind of self-explanitory.
*laughs* I don't know where you'd get that crazy idea from. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:32 am
Diablo 2, currently... trying to beat it on single playe in all three difficulties. Up until I started this most recent game (after I reinstalled it) I had never gotten past Act 3 on single player, I always played it on multiplayer.  

Aphadon

Lieutenant Sausage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:50 am
Though I haven't been playing for a while (stupid RA job) I'm rather addicted to Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. I'm stuck in a level close to the end. It sucks.  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff