Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]
Post Your Pics and Chat! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post a pic?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Airdweia

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:40 pm
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:54 pm
you are very ptetty just so you know!  

ForbidenFaeryDesire

Kayne Aiya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:04 am
--aurellion--
o_O Kayne, you get to wear mufti at school? no.. uniform!? [drool]

Purplekitty, you've been to Japan? Spiffy! I have too - but just the airport. xd

Thank you to everyone who's posted their pics recently! You're all really pretty. And I'm not saying that from an old man perspective - I am a living (I think) and breathing young..ish... girl... person. xd
lol, no uniforms.lol. There was talk about getting one, but alot of the students and parents turned it down.lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:28 pm
ForbidenFaeryDesire
you are very ptetty just so you know!

Thank you sweatdrop  

Airdweia

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aurellion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:45 pm
Wow.. Airdweia you are prettimous. ^^

Yes, we have to wear uniforms here in NZ and it's darn uncomfortable. It's made of wool, which I am allergic to. -_- Plus, it makes me a clone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:58 am
that really bites. Uniforms are horrid. They take away one of the only ways you can really express yourself. Me, I love socks so I wear a blue striped one with an orange one with grey spots. People know who I am by my socks or the clothes I wore that day. I praise you for not going insane with a uniform. I think I would go insane dramallama .................. sweatdrop  

Kayne Aiya

Aurellion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:17 pm
xd That's great.. Everyone's insane deep down. You know.

I likes your idea of different coloured socks. biggrin [steals another idea, yet again..] ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:26 am
~laughs~ It's all cool. Glad to be some help.lol. ~laughs again~ blaugh  

Kayne Aiya

JVCA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:10 pm
I think most schools in NZ have uniforms... >.> Some aren't so bad though- mines pretty ok. It's still clonedom, but at least the uniform isn't uncomfortable, and we still have lots of options- girls can choose between skirt, shorts and pants, guys can choose between pants and shorts, and everyone can choose between a jumper or a jacket or both. And we have mufti days twice a term, too. smile And our uniform doesn't look horrible, too- an added bonus. sweatdrop

http://www.howickcollege.school.nz/ That's my school's website, if you wanna see what the uniform looks like...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:08 am
I wouldn't mind having a uniform, though, i think it's kinda wrong....
I think it might actually be a neat thing. But, then again, I've never had a uniform, so I don't know if it's a bad thing......

It just occurred to me that I might have already said that....  

Kayne Aiya

Aurellion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:19 am
xd 'tis all good.

And here's our uniform..

www.karamu.school.nz

They've not updated the site in about two years. >_>;; But the unifrom hasn't changed too much..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:23 am
Pff.... Lucky people and all their fancy pancy college wear...

No offence Jen but your school uniform is hideous[[Yes, I know I can't spell for peanuts]]

Eh... well if anyones interested here my school's uniforms Uniform Okay okay so there's no picture if you have a problem with that then I only have this to say to you: 'GET A LIFE!!!'  

authenticsowilo

Aurellion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:38 am
[nod nod]

It's fine. And it's really itchy: I'm allergic to what it's made of. ._.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:25 am
The Passing Of The Key

No uniforms...

LOL xd That was the passing of the key competition. On that pic the females and the males had to exchange their clothing.

2 people from each class amongst the 3rd years (a boy and a girl) are chosen to attend the competition for the School's key. The competition is organised by the class who got it the previous year. Fun razz Kinda like the Christening of the 1st years (Fazani = Pheasants)... Except they're more fun to watch cause they're still all lost and shy. twisted I like it mostly because the school gives us the hour or two off from class, when these events are taking place in the school hall.

Teehee Kongo Line

Pheasants School Christening thingie razz

Mark what class the poor soul is from... On the first few days they usually all walk around with big Fs on their faces... F for Fazan.
Bread and Games! (The teachers observing... They always get that honour seat)
Who makes the best coffee?
Teehee... Find 12 blue grains of corn in THAT biggrin Corn is traditionally thrown at them and accompanied by saying: FRRRRRRRR!!! ... Because Pheasants eat corn. And they go Frrrr.
Try not to pee on the toilet/beer bottle

Shrove tuesday...
(Kinda like Halloween, except it goes on during the day and it's an old tradition... The masks are supposed to scare away the winter.)

Jamaica bob sleigh team smile
Actively being a pasture.
Pretty Woman... This reminds me, last week someone walked across the school hall dressed in a woman. At the other side of the hall there was a crate of beer waiting for him.
Smurfs in class

Classes...

My old class
My new class...

(I'm never on the pics though confused I always miss when they're being taken or forget and skip school by accident.)

Piccy flood, I know... redface  

[Helmorana]

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Kayne Aiya

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:27 am
crying We don't get school photo's anymore...... Because we're high schoolers now, we only get photos for the yearbook and our student cards..... it's sad-ish cause those were some good times.lol. 3nodding

I envy your class photos though, we always had to be proper-like cause it was a 'proper' school.lol. It was dumb.lol  
The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff