Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
KH at Disneyland? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Angel of Cruxis ]

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:29 am
I bet if they made the costumes of all the characters, they would be gone within a few minutes of opening the gift shop. XD All these ideas are amazing. I just wish Squeenix would let Disney make the theme park. D=

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:42 pm
i'd want to work at disneyland if they had the parade and stuff with kingdom hearts. i'd be in the sora costume  

The-Oblivion-man555

shinn_luna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:24 pm
My friend says theirs already sea salt ice-cream in one of the Disneylands, dunno if that's true or not though.

I would totally pay to see a Kingdom Hearts Parade, maybe they can walk around in their costumes and sign autographs? Perhaps sell keyblades at the gift store? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:27 pm
If they were going to make a KH ride, they should totally do a Gummi Ship theme!!!!  

General Paz

Starfire_93

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:57 pm
Taru-chan`
User Image

KH attractions? At Disney theme parks? Ooh!! They better put one in Disney World. Then I would be so happy it's only a one hour drive away! whee If they put a life-sized Riku..... *Drools* A Gummi Ship simulator would be the most awesome thing for a ride!! whee And outside the ride they would have a KH giftshop. (Since all the rides have a giftshop right by the exit of it and has the same theme as the ride or something like it.)
And then they would have Keyblades for sale!! whee And Papou candy, SEA-SALT ICE CREAM!! whee
*Sigh* Alas, it's only a dream.... For now... ninja

Loyal, fierce, strong-willed, and big-headed totally awesome.

Your ideas are so awesome. 3nodding smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:41 am
O.O Good ideas here! I watched the Disney Christmas parade, and I was telling my Dad that it would be hilarious to see Sora walk up and demand why he was not invited! xd And if they don't give him the answer he wants he tells the heartless "Get'em Boys!!!" eek  

Firana

SaraSoraslilsis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:12 pm
that would be so awesome!!!!!!>.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:36 pm
~paper_clip_of_aluminum~
This has been in my head for a while. Wouldn't it be cool if there was some kind of Kingdom Hearts attraction at Disney Land? I think they shoud have something like that there. I have never been to Disney Land, so they may already be working on something like that, but I haven't heard anything.

That would be so cool! Like if you could buy key blades there! That would be awsome!  

Raspberry Jam `

Becka Minato

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:22 pm
That would be wicked awesome! I would live in Disneyland if they made a KH attraction! wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:22 pm
KEYBLADES? Instead of buying premade Keyblades, how about being able to design your own, have it made out of lightweight steel, and then you can take it home, all for $20! I would start to cry everytime Mom said "No, we're not going to Disneyland." if something like that was there. I also like the Gummi Ship simulator. whee  

The Ragnarok Knight

SiuHai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:19 pm
They're probably building a KH attraction now, it just takes a really long time for all the planning and actual building. Like the Space something or other attraction. That took, like 5 years? I'm guessing, but I know it took an extremely long time because they worked hard for it to be realistic and everything. I heard it was very cool. Hopefully KH attraction will be better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:50 am
I know right? I've been wondering about that. Sadly they don't have Kingdom Hearts at Disney World/Land. Or at least I haven't heard of anything.  

[~Panda.DJ]

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:29 pm
That would be alot of fun! Actually I haven't been to Disney Land in a long time so that may be my only reason to go back their if they had it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:39 pm
Searching for myself.....

::Sighs:: Y'know, if Disney wanted to, they could sell KH stuff. They are DISNEY. Pretty much the God of all theme parks, cartoons, movies, etc.
The past few times I went to DisneyWorld in Florida, they had the KH games. ((Which, I might add, were pretty much gone by the time I checked at night.)) Maybe the sells of the games in the stores will show Disney how much Kingdom Hearts attractions could make for them. :3
If it does happen, keep in mind that I'll be the one paying money to see the Demyx and Zexion cosplayers make out.

...While waiting for you....

Syrette

CandlelightsChaos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:43 pm
It'd be awesome to have KH related things at disney land. But I think that if they were going to make something at their theme parks they would have done it by now. But then again who knows.... It is disney.  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff