Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
KH at Disneyland? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spectrum_Rhapsody

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:32 pm
This has been in my head for a while. Wouldn't it be cool if there was some kind of Kingdom Hearts attraction at Disney Land? I think they shoud have something like that there. I have never been to Disney Land, so they may already be working on something like that, but I haven't heard anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:44 pm
I've gone to Disneyland and they don't have a KH attraction. But that would be awfully cool if there was one.

Agate no Tsubasa

Dapper Raider

named user

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:46 pm
Disney is starting to make KH stuff that they're going to sell in their stores. <3 Maybe that will lead to the KH ride. <33  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:01 pm
they have tall sora kairi and riku figures in the front of one of them 3nodding  

kh1

SonicHearts

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:25 pm
I've had an idea like that too. ^^ like, they could make a KH area, and have these diffrent parts of all the KH worlds. Like for Deep Jungle, the tree surfing could be like a huge ride, and swinging across the vines! or like going around Disney land you see the characters from KH, or a KH Float ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:48 pm
That would be really awesome. surprised heart  

Until Now

XoXoMickeyXoXo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:19 pm
That would be the best thing ever!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:12 pm
They'd have a lot of lawsuits against fangirls who try to rape the tall Sora/Riku figures(people in costumes) haha jk  

Sango2424

Leafy_Emerald

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:11 pm
I've came back not too long ago, but I didn't really see any KH related things, and i mean it. I spent most of my day just looking for something that was related to KH, but no, not yet at least. All I really got was just a donald plushie. It's been more than a few years no? I mean they could've at least put something there. KH came out in like 2002, CoM by 2004, KH2 came out 2006. I think they've had enough time.. ;____;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:54 pm
User Image

KH attractions? At Disney theme parks? Ooh!! They better put one in Disney World. Then I would be so happy it's only a one hour drive away! whee If they put a life-sized Riku..... *Drools* A Gummi Ship simulator would be the most awesome thing for a ride!! whee And outside the ride they would have a KH giftshop. (Since all the rides have a giftshop right by the exit of it and has the same theme as the ride or something like it.)
And then they would have Keyblades for sale!! whee And Papou candy, SEA-SALT ICE CREAM!! whee
*Sigh* Alas, it's only a dream.... For now... ninja

Loyal, fierce, strong-willed, and big-headed totally awesome.

Taru-chan`

Spectrum_Rhapsody

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:18 pm
Taru-chan`
User Image

KH attractions? At Disney theme parks? Ooh!! They better put one in Disney World. Then I would be so happy it's only a one hour drive away! whee If they put a life-sized Riku..... *Drools* A Gummi Ship simulator would be the most awesome thing for a ride!! whee And outside the ride they would have a KH giftshop. (Since all the rides have a giftshop right by the exit of it and has the same theme as the ride or something like it.)
And then they would have Keyblades for sale!! whee And Papou candy, SEA-SALT ICE CREAM!! whee

I like your ideas! Disney should listen to her! heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:12 pm
OMFG!!!!!!

A gummi ship roller coaster ride would pwn!!!!!Make it look like outer space!It would be so freakin' sweet!!!!  

-]-Roxas-[-

COLOR ME PRETTY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:24 pm
Its a great idea. I've been thinking that for a while. It would be sooo cool! For Disney to have their own KH amusement park. ^_^ Have people dressed up as Riku, Sora, Axel, and Roxas walking around~ dude I would go to Disney so much just for that. I really hope they start to think of it. ^_^

But just for the hell of it, I should go to Disney cosplayed as KH characters with my friends. ^_____^ I'll get my friend to be Sora and I'll be Zexion. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:54 am
Yeah! And you know Epcot, right? Well, I think they should have attractions of the diferent KH worlds! They could have Winnie the Poh walking around and Aeris and Leon in another one!

Magical_Freezbee

Takaho

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:33 am
Taru-chan`
User Image

my god......if only they put one in both the disney lands so i'm able to go to the france one being the British bloke i am and unable to get to america. It would be great if they made all those things you mentioned  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff