Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
KH at Disneyland? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Philo_Clio

4,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:48 pm
I've just been to Hong Kong Disney Land! It was great but my heart earned for Sora to just float out of the sky and start killing heartless.... I think Disney Land needs Kingdom Hearts somewhere. I mean I just found out my little brother only knows the disney films from Kingdom Hearts! Kids are responding more to the game then the idividual films!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:50 pm
xxx B o o g e y m a n
Here's an idea, rooms that were modeled after the different worlds. And guys in heartless costumes could run at you and guys in Sora/Riku/Roxas/Mickey/Etc. costumes could beat them up. That'd be killer. I'd stay in Halloween Town all day. Id be all like, "HIIIII JACK SKELLLINGTONNN!!!!" "HIIIIIII SALLLLYYYY!!!" "HIIIII OOOOGGYYY BOOOOGGGYYY!!! LETS SING THE BOOGY SONG!!! LOCK, SHOCK, BARREL, GET IN HERE!!! ITS BOOGGYY SOOONNGGGG TIIIIIMMMEEEE!!!!"

When it comes to The Nightmare Before Christmas. I morph into a fangirl. I dont know why.

Doesnt everybody?  

Philo_Clio

4,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

dark11krad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:21 pm
I would love to see a Kingdom Hearts-themed ride (or even a musical, like "Snow White" or "Pocahontas," long ago) at Disneyland! ^-^; A dream-come-true, perhaps.

First of all, Disneyland would be attracting more attendees, which will over lead to more money for them. With more attendees and finances, the ticket prices will (hopefully) decrease (okay, wishful thinking here ;p). Gah, the franchise would boom!

Second, it would be so cool to see it! Imagine the type of Kingdom Hearts merchandise that would be available.

Third, there would be Disney employees cosplaying Kingdom Hearts characters (along with the usual Disney characters)--and those costumes are some of the most elaborate kinds ever made.

Fourth, how about a Kingdom Hearts-themed parade through Main Street? You know you want to see it. How about the ultimate parade: Kingdom Hearts in the Electrical Parade. (@_@!)

Finally, there could be an indoor Kingdom Hearts Cafe (like the Blue Bayou Restaurant in Pirates of the Caribbean), in which your favorite characters are the waitresses and waiters. Of course, the costumes would be modified for optimal movement and activity.

*laughs* ^-^;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:08 pm
I've never been to Disneyland,but I've thought the same thing! KH+Any Disney theme park=Epic win and a happy Coffeebean.  

CREATUUURE FEATUUURE

von bielefeld

Professional Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:23 am
history goddess
I've just been to Hong Kong Disney Land! It was great but my heart earned for Sora to just float out of the sky and start killing heartless.... I think Disney Land needs Kingdom Hearts somewhere. I mean I just found out my little brother only knows the disney films from Kingdom Hearts! Kids are responding more to the game then the idividual films!

Omg you went to HK disney? <3 *lives there whee *

It's too bad you didn't go on the day me and my friends went~

User Image

It was the best day of my life XD *is the cracked up!Riku*  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:39 pm
no it is not disney ninja  

Ichigo Kunisaki82

iSakuBaku

Sparkly Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:10 pm
I love disney. I have the proof too! XD My mom has been to Disney world in florida exactly 17 times in her life. I have been 7 times. I agree it would be totally awesome if they had some sort of attraction! But does it make a difference that kingdom hearts was p[artners with square enix and tim burton? Maybe thats why they can't? (just a thought)

But I know they have stuff to buy there thats themed kingdom hearts. My cousin went there last year and she said she saw the manga on sale with other stuff. thats something I guess? =P  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:57 am
Sakura_Blossom07
But does it make a difference that kingdom hearts was p[artners with square enix and tim burton? Maybe thats why they can't? (just a thought)

I think you're right on this, Sakura. The Kingdom Hearts characters that we oh-so-yearn for are owned by SquareEnix. That's why we don't see anything related to KH in Disneyland or Disneyworld.

Trust me, I've been to the one in Florida, Hong Kong Disneyland, and Tokyo Disneyland, and I've seen nothing related to KH...*sniffles* It's sad when you think about it...

So, unless we have a SquareEnix land, we won't see any Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy stuff. Hm, perhaps we should propose a Squeenixland...

B e i j i n g - B u n n y

oliviA7X

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:12 pm
they needneedneed some KH attractions at Disney World!!!

Even if they put it in Disneyland, I'd go all they way to Cali just to ride it/see it xD

And I'd go to Squeenixland for sure(:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:16 am
Heck yeah they should have Kingdom Hearts there!!!! Especially heart Riku. heart It would be totally epic!!!! As for a cafe there, it would have to be run by Aerith and Yuffie!! An icecream shop would be nice too, which could be run by Uncle Scrooge. The merchandise shop for KH would be run by Hewey, Dewey, and Lewey. A gummi ship simulator would be totally epic, as well as Struggle matches at a certain time except the little ball things wouldn't be there. lol. a vine swinging thing would be good too. A maze with all the worlds that were already featured would be good, like each time u get to a certain part of it, there would be a special thing goin on involving each world. blaugh xd rofl 4laugh heart whee xp  

Catra Monicho

Nobodys Fault

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:39 pm

I really have no clue if they're even thinking of Kingdom Hearts at Disneyland. But I can ask my cousin, she works there and I can figure out all I know in August when I go. That would be so cool! I was thinking that last summer when I went. I was thinking of cosplaying Kairi from the second game when I go >:3...hee hee!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:18 am
that would be AMAZING  

Emperor Notung

Gamer D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:00 pm
be epic lolz if they made a KH area and u see a load of people cosplaying as them on the first day sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:47 pm
I would love more KH stuff at Disney! heart That would make me hella happy! 3nodding xd  

Azure_Flame_Goddess

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:43 am
yeah it would be awesome to see it there. Ive never been there, but the do have one in Hong Kong don't they?  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff