Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Which Final Fantasy character would you like to see in KH 3? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New poll! Finally! Same question as always, who do you want to see in KH III?
  Vahn (FF XII )
  Vincent (FF VII )
  Lulu (FFX/X-2)
  Kefka (FF VI )
  Rufus (FFVII)
View Results

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:45 pm
User Image

'Kay, just for starters, if this is a repeat thread, I'm sorry. sweatdrop I didn't see any like this, but if there is, feel free to get rid of this.

Now, we all know that Final Fantasy characters appear in the KH games, right? Well, in Kingdom Hearts III, assuming that there will be a third, which characters do you want to see? I shall change the poll whenever I get to it and shall post the results in the second post.

Discuss!
User ImageFinal Fantasy characters you want to see. (May be from any Final Fantasy game. Good or bad.)
User Image Final Fantasy characters you don't want to see. (Meaning they haven't been in Kingdom Hearts, CoM, or II.)
User Image Final Fantasy characters that they should take out. (Meaning they have been in a Kingdom Hearts game, but you don't want them to show up in Kingdom Hearts III.)

Note for the last two, this is not a character bashing thread, 'kay? Just state who and why in a polite manner. 3nodding

Loyal, fierce, strong-willed, and big-headed totally awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:51 pm
User Image

Poll Results Post!
Poll Number One Results:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Poll Number Two Results:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taru-chan`

DooFeRtheMatchMaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:33 pm
pick our fave ff character?? well i would say like rinoa or yuna!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:47 pm
User Image

Well, no. This isn't about picking your favorite Final Fantasy character. It's about who you want to see in Kingdom Hearts III or who you don't want to see in Kingdom Hearts III. And I think Final Fantasy X-2 Yuna was already in Kingdom Hearts II, just chibi-fied.
Read what I put down under discuss. There are even pretty little hearts that point to them. 3nodding

Taru-chan`

Punk_Girl37

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:21 pm
I want to see Lulu,Kimari,(FFX & X-2)Lenn and Paine(FFX-2). heart Kimari is awsome!Paine ROX! XP heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:25 pm
User Image

Hm.... *Makes note to put those characters in future polls* I guess I should say who I want to see in Kingdom Hearts III. I would like to see Rinoa. They have Squall (Leon) so why not have Rinoa? C'mon, Squall (Leon) wants his girl too! Why should Cloud be the only one with his love interest in the games with him?
Vinny (Vincent) would be awesome too.

Taru-chan`

Sharakonta Makru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:26 pm
You forgot the big one, Vincent Valentine (FF VII)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:30 pm
User Image

Maybe I wasn't clear enough with my first posts... The poll will change with different characters each time, you just vote for the one you want most out of the choices given. Once enough people have voted, I remove it and add another one with different characters. After enough polls, I shall have a final poll to see the most wanted character. Just because the one you want isn't on there, doesn't mean he/she will never be on there.

Taru-chan`

ladylover5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:20 pm
I voted for balthier cus he looks cool and so far there are too many ppl from ff7 in kh, just my opinion. but id also like to see lenne or yuna as realy ppl, not fairies  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:30 pm
User Image

Yeah, but I'd like to see Final Fantasy X Yuna, not the X-2 version. And not chibi-fied. gonk
Yeah, there are a lot of Final Fantasy XII people, but I still kinda wanna see Vinny (Vincent).
I'd rather see more Final Fantasy XIII people, instead of FFXII...

Taru-chan`

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:04 am
I'd like to see Reno, maybe Rufus.
I wouldn't like to see, Vincent.
They should've never put in, Seifer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:05 am
User Image

Well, I wanna see a character with a gun, so I would choose either Vinny or Irvine.
And I still don't know why they made Squall older, but Seifer younger.

Taru-chan`

mitzumori
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:59 am
They should put Rinoa and Vincent in it! And they should be around each other through the game. n__n and Zack, too! Oh. and Zell of course!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:37 pm
Taru-chan`
User Image

Yeah, but I'd like to see Final Fantasy X Yuna, not the X-2 version. And not chibi-fied. gonk
Yeah, there are a lot of Final Fantasy XII people, but I still kinda wanna see Vinny (Vincent).
I'd rather see more Final Fantasy XIII people, instead of FFXII...

Yea they should def. put some ppl from 13 in it even though its not even out yet or have characters with names xd  

ladylover5

little.miss.chaos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:03 pm
I would probably say Rinoa. I'm not the biggest fan of her, but I think Squall...er...Leon's reaction might be interesting. I'd love to see Zack or Reno purely because I love them, but they probably have too many FFVII characters hmm?  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff