Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ANIME] - A place exclusively for the DN anime. Post anime-related threads here.
Hopefully 4kids doesnt find out about it.... Edits Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aeonfan95

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:44 pm
am i right? they would ******** screw it bad. it would just be called Note and about a kid who likes to write in his journal. neutral

no see theyd want it bc they think its evil and violent and they must change it!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:48 pm
Death Note on 4Kids... *shudder*

xxservedxx

Anya Mori

Wheezing Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:23 am
Oh hell no.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:45 am
neutral
That would make me cry

My_DeathNote

HimitsuYume

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:25 pm
NOOOooooo.... I was so angry when they licensed the manga... >.> I don't want them to mess up another great anime... like they did to so many others >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:29 pm
aeonfan95
am i right? they would ******** screw it bad. it would just be called Note and about a kid who likes to write in his journal. neutral

I would kill.  

Visual_Kiva

NamaeX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:16 am
The likelihood of Death Note getting into the hands of 4Kids is 10%. If their older age branch 4Sight gets it... We'll just have to see how their older age branch handles other anime.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:31 am
Yeah 4kids would never get Deathnote.  

METROIDHUNTER001

Meimei_Tenjou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:01 am
hmmm....I hope that if they do happen to license the anime... let it be adultswim!!!! I highly doubt 4kids TV would even want to dub Death Note anyway...>.> I doesn't seem like a kids show to me...<.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:21 pm
I doubt it.

I mean, 4Kids is, well, for kids! They take other animes that are more kid suited, I don't think that death Note would be that much of a kiddy show.
They'd really have to butcher it A LOT to get it "kid-safe".

If they do that, I'm quite sure that there will be mass rioting of us loyal Death Note fanatics.
razz

Teh_Sheba

Orange Noise

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:25 am
I doubt it'd end up on Adult Swim, either. I can't really see DN being put on TV. Odds are the license is gonna be picked up by Viz (Like the manga) and sent directly to Suncoast shelves. Like Genshiken and Getbackers, two other really good anime that are never gonna see TV airtime.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:09 am
Meimei_Tenjou
hmmm....I hope that if they do happen to license the anime... let it be adultswim!!!! I highly doubt 4kids TV would even want to dub Death Note anyway...>.> I doesn't seem like a kids show to me...<.<
We should hope so.  

METROIDHUNTER001

RionaDaidouji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:36 am
Yeah, I highly doubt it'll end up on TV.

I'm all for ADV getting it. All my favorite English VAs are there. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:11 pm
I'm positive that we don't have to worry about 4Kids getting it. Viz has the Manga licenced, so i'm sure they would have the Anime, too.
All we really have to worry about is the shitty voice acting that Viz tends to have.  

Visual_Kiva

KiraLight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:31 am
well they could change DN to make it more kid friendly..like they did with CCS...but that's a little bit different, isn't it? blaugh  
[ANIME] - A place exclusively for the DN anime. Post anime-related threads here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games