CITY IN THE SKY Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:40 am
Hello, and welcome. This is a city that sits, seemingly, on a cloud. It is a refuge for the downtrotted, outcast, and misunderstood. So, take your time, relax, read a good book, and may Avo protect you when you leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:24 am
I fell through the portal and walked up to the inn. I was given a room and I walked in. "Ahh, it's been a long day. Tommorow, I will that guy in the alley. I want answers." and with that, I fell into a deep sleep.  

ferret321

Apocalyptic Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:18 am
I come through the portal right after him but couldnt catch him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:21 am
I ask the clerk for a room and also fall into a deep sleep but not without leaving a note on Bantus door reading Please see me(nazzy)immediately  

Apocalyptic Rainbow

Apocalyptic Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:25 am
2 days have passed and i wake very refreshened."i need to train more"i say to myself i go to the Icy Abyss. I walk through the portal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:04 am
((TWO DAYS??)) I wake up and see Nazzy's note. "Well, where did he go? Oh well, I just try the land of the damned."  

ferret321

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:44 pm
Feame emerges, and steps aside to wait on Zetsuie.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:40 pm
Emerging from the portal Zetsuei looked around "This place reminds me of other places I have encountered through my travel"  

xZechsx

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:39 pm
Feame stood beside Zetsuei, "Sorry about the quick exit. If we stayed there too long, he would be back, and with reinforcements. I don't like fighting him. Anyways, we should get a few supplys...if you would still be willing to tend the the 'armor' thing."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:28 pm
"Fighting him doesnt concern me, unlike my father I have trained my spiritual abilities to where the spirits in my body can take thier form from when they had a physical body but they are still spiritual and can fight for me like that. So I could get some reinforcements as well. Just tell me when you want to do the armor thing, I will need a place where I will not be bothered though"  

xZechsx

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:47 am
"Well, we can do it whenever, preferably soon. Just need to get some supplies from the market here, go to the forest to retreve the armor from the cinatars I have intrusted it with, then you may chose the most favorable enviroment."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:36 pm
"i just need a place where I can do the ritual without being interrupted. If the ritual is interrupted I will have to start all over" Looking around he tried to find a area where he could do the ritual  

xZechsx

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:47 pm
"I see. Than the cintorian shrine would be ideal. It is ment strictly for rituals, and is rarely desturbed. Just let me go get some supplies...I am overdue for paying the cinatars for the protection. I'll be back." Feame said, and took off to a near-by building marked "Bazaar".  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:54 am
Zetsuei looked around the town, to see it was a peaceful town. Everybody seemed very happy and polite with one another. "Guess ill wait here untill Feame returns"  

xZechsx

rp play ground

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces