CAMALOT Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:36 am
Ahh, welcome travlers. This is the land of Camalot. We wecome all to our home, and hope ye enjoy your stay. The town may now be king-less, but tis not suffering. The bazzars here will supply you with anything you may want to find in the world. Don't mind the simple naves, as they are just commoners, and will pay you no mind. And take you time to go to the tavern, as I recomend the ale.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:59 am
Feame emerged from the portal, "Hmm...havent been here in a while..."  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

ferret321

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:14 am
I emerged from the portal and walked into the castle and sat down at a table. "Henry, give us three, maybe four of your strongest ales. So, what should we do after this? My lifelong quest apparently won't be lifelong, so I'm open to ideas."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:03 am
Zetsuei appeared next to Feame. "Your welcome Feame. I may be able to bring him back for a short while but im not sure how to do it yet.I have been trying to learn hwo to do it for years but it is harder than I thought it would be.  

xZechsx

Apocalyptic Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:33 am
((AAAHHHHHH its all scary and hard to figure out))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:46 pm
"He has been able to come and go as he pleases for ages...he'll come when he sees it fit. He just prefers not to mess with the world of the living." With that, Feame guided Zetsuei to the castle tavern and sat next to Bantu, "I see you have already started."  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

xZechsx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:13 pm
Zetsuei followed Feame to the tavern. "NO Feame, I mean he could be physical and such. Oh and another thing... I dont drink"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:47 pm
"Trust me, this matter is more complicated than you realize. When he comes to this side, he is as real as you or me(There is someone who actually plays as Zeke Rose...Roseknight13). And you don't have to drink, you can just relax with us." He took a seat and waited for the drinks to arive.  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

xZechsx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:42 pm
((oh ok lol... my bad))

Zetsuei sat down in one of the bar stool and took his sheathed sword and set it infront of him on the counter "Alright Feame, well it didnt seem as if he was doing anything important in the spirit realm"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:52 am
((Don't worry, Rose isn't real active as of late, so we won't have to worry about Zeke making any grand appearances))

"He is a protector, guide, and teacher. He probably has no student right now, not since he finished with me. As long as all is peaceful, he tends to just sit around, debate, and pass the time watching epic battles that are recorded in a restricted section of the spirit relm...I think he is one of the only ones allowed to see them..."  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

xZechsx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:46 pm
"I know what your talking about, I can go in there but I dont go in there often. When I go to the spirit realm its for business purposes."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:26 am
"Hmm...that makes sense." Feame said, then thought for a moment. After a bit, he smaked himself in the forhead so hard that it was a surprise he didn't nock his own head off, "WAIT! You work with spirit magic, don't you? Could you transfer a demon/spirit/sumons kinda thing from being in one thing to another?"  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

xZechsx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:56 pm
Zetsuei had no idea where Feame was going with that " Yeah, I can. It would take some time to do it properly but it can be done. Do you need me to do something for you"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:20 pm
Feame was overjoyed, but tryed to remain calm, "Yea, sorta. It isn't vital, or anything, but it is something I thought about when travling with your father, but didn't go through with. You see, These ragged leggings do serve as humbling enough that I don't seem full of myself...which I had always had a problem with when I was half-human...I'll tell you that story another time...But I have found a suit of armor that I prefer and actually was built big enough. The problem is that there is a spirit that is in my leggings...one that is bound to my soul, so I cant venture far from these leggings, let alone get rid of them. If you could transfer this being from my curent armor to this new suit, which I have stashed in another demention, it would be a great favor."  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

xZechsx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:01 pm
Zetsuei nodded and looked around "Yeah, I can do that. It will take time though to preform what is needed to be done."  
rp play ground

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff