THE HIGH PEAKS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:32 am
Welcome one and all to the most mountainous land in the multiverse. Here there are mountains as far as the eye can see, just as many caves in each, and just as many dangers. Travle light, for the ledges arent always strong. Travle quick, for this is home to many creatures. Thats right, Dragons, Hipogrifs, and many other air-born terrors.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:12 pm
I crawled out of the cave to the north and continued my journey. The snow was blinding as usual, but I was used to it now. I had seen deserts, jungles, plains and the pit of hell itself, and this was no more challenging. the crystal was glowing, I was closer. In the distance I saw a a village, and a village ment a pub and a place to stay. My quest could wait a little longer.  

ferret321

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:29 pm
Feame sat on a moutain peak, as he usually did at random, and looked over the mountain range. He saw the village...they where rare, but they alway well liked...and thought of the last time he was there. He still hadn't gotten the smell of beer out of his leggings. He then looked down to see someone emerge from a cave. This was the first being he had seen in ages, and likely would be the last he would see for longer if he let him go without speaking, but he waited and watched the stranger.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:54 pm
Bantu looked up and saw somebody. He muttered a few words and changed his hammer into an axe. He didn't take his chance with strangers, not after last time...
"Who are you?" I yelled cautiously. I knew a dragon when a saw one. "I'm not looking for a fight, but I am looking for answers!"  

ferret321

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:22 am
Feame just let out a small chuckle and started to glide down towards the short man. "I am nobody of importance, and nobody who will hurt you. Just another drifter in this world. But, if you must know my name, I am Feame Rose. Son of Zeke. And I mean you no harm."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:21 am
As Ries walks through the small town, he looks over and sees a weapon shop. hmmm I think I'll check this place out for a bit before I go hang out at the pub
He walks into the shop  

Sith XIII

ferret321

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:56 pm
"Well, you haven't tried to kill me yet, so I guess you're OK. I don't like meaninless conversations, so I will bid you adieu," I said as I waved to Feame and crawled through the portal to the tournament grounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:05 pm
Feame just watched the strange...and short...man leave. He couldn't tell where he was destined, because the portal only went wher the taveler wanted to go, but he figured he had lingered in this icey land too long anyway. He sat and looked at the sky, he would sit like this for a bit longer befor he left.  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

Sith XIII

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:45 pm
Soon Ries comes strolling out of the shop well I guess I should go get a drink now...hmm I wonder if they October Ale there...............I sure hope so
He starts toward the pub.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:26 am
Feame finally got up, and put on a black bandanna. "Onward, me heatys." He said quietly to himself, then sliped into the portal.  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

Apocalyptic Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:15 pm
Nazzy falls through the portal still wet from his sea adventure.He spots a hellfire wyrm:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I nock five arrows and fire them one in its head and the others in its torso. Once it has fallen i walk over and notice it had a rider, i raid his clothes and find some daggers. i scale down the mountain and relax  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:25 pm
Nazzy jumps through the portal to teh forest to train.  

Apocalyptic Rainbow

rp play ground

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff