LAND OF THE DAMNED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:27 am
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Welcome to Hell...literally. Come at your own risk. Here, demons thrive, fire spits from holes unseen, and you never know what awaits you around the other corner. Yes...this is a dangerous world, and even the gods cant protect you here!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:10 am
I fall through the portal and look up to see a horrible sight. Everywhere, I see the bodies and corpses of people hanging from chains. On a closer look, I realize that they aren't people, but dwarves.  

ferret321

ferret321

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:27 am
Off to the left I see a cage. In the cage is my long lost friend. "Zapaak, I thought you were dead!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:53 am
"No, but now I wish I was. I was here because, well, I heard rumors in the spirit relm, strange things have been happening. I also heard you defeated the witch. Congratulations. Now get me out of here before they come back!"  

[john_galt]

ferret321

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:37 pm
"Who? Scratch that, I don't care. You can tell me later. Let's get you out of here." I free him from the cell and we run through the portal to the icy abyss.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:17 pm
I run to the icy abyss after Bantu, afraid of the now growing shreiks of anger from my captors.  

[john_galt]

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:20 pm
Shadow steped through, looking around, "Glad I took the idea to stay in this place from that backstabber."  
rp play ground

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games