Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply rp play ground
The rules and requirements. READ, OR ELSE!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:11 pm
Greatings, *Makes low bow*, I am Crimson, better known as Feame Rose in RP's. I will be your guide to the guild, Hope you enjoy, and mind the rules.

1st post
greatins and Table of contents

2nd post
Rules of the guild

3rd post
The Rules of the RP's

4th post
The Relms to know

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:23 pm
RULES OF THE GUILD

1. NO SEX: I don't think I have to define this, but we ask that you keep the RP's decent. No talking about your crotches, no talking about getting boners, no saying what goes on behind closed doors. Just, over all, keep it decent.

2. CONFIDENTIALITY: OK, if you know a person in the real world, we ask that your keep your mouth shut about them. Do not give out information about someone else's life. That is for them to know and only who they tell.

3. RESPECT: Respect one another. Unless you are in an RP conversation where your charictor dosent like theres, dont insult a user directly. We like our members to feel welcomed, and we wont welcome anyone giving them crap and horrasing them.

4. TOS: Follow any of the Gaia TOS that isn't already covered. We don't want to get in trouble, and we don't want you getting in trouble while in our guild. So, just behave.

5. KEEP IT LITERATE: OK, we arent saying you gotta have perfect grammer, but make it readable. No chatspeak, because not everyone knows chatspeak. Ocational misspelling is OK, even a few typos are expected, but don't make it a habit.

6. CONTACT A CREW MEMBER: OK, got a problem? Rule not covered? Another member not obaying these rules? Let a crew member, or myself know. We ask you don't drive the captain nuts, so If no one else, I will cover any problems ya got.

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:36 pm
RULES OF THE RP'S

1. NO GOD-MODING: OK, we all know what that means, so just don't do it. No controlling your opponent, no going through with and attack without letting them reply. Need an example on how to do that? PM me, and I will show you what I mean.

2. NO KILLING: No killing your opponent unless they agree to it. We do not do bringing back from the dead, either, so don't do it as a joke. You die, you better plan to leave the guild.

3. STAY IN CHARICTOR: Unless you are in an OCC (Out Of Charictor) topic, stay in charictor. If you are a billy-bad-a** and your RP charctor is a shy romantic, then stay a shy romantic, don't start a fight. If you are a coward and your RP charictor is Mr. Bravory, then don't cower out unless even a great hero would be a bit scared.

4. POST YOUR PROFILE: This had better be the first thing you do. Have a profile, or don't post at all. Any posts made befor you do will be deleted as soon as a crew member sees it. So, make it easy on yourself, and just post a profile.

5. HAVE A STORYLINE: OK, I know that this ain't always easy, but have a storyline behind every aspect of your charctor. If another charictor asks about your past, then you better be able to tell your past from as far back as your charictor is able. You don't have to tell them, but you do have to be able to. Any Items you have should have an origin, any changes in your charictor should be explained. Simple as that.

6. DON'T MAKE CRAP UP: That is pretty well self-explanitory. Don't pretend to know something you dont. And don't say you have an item that you dont just to get out of a situation.

7. USE THE PORTALS: This idea is borrowed, I won't lie, but this guild is a portal based guild. Every area has an old ruin or two and 1 portal. I will look rugid and tall, but can not be destroyed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:50 pm
THE RELMS TO KNOW

There are several relms, or dementions, or plains of existance, chose your term, and you should know what each is like befor you go there. There will be a more defined description inside each, but this will give you a general over-view. If there is a relm not here that you want added, just PM me, and I will consider it.

PLAINS OF SORROW
--------------------------------
This is just a regular grassy fields. Little joy comes from this land, though.

ENDLESS DESERT
------------------------------
This is, basicly, a desert. Sand as far as the eyes can see.

LAND OF THE DAMNED
----------------------------------
This, in all reality, is Hell. The actual underworld. The evil in your heart is stronges here.

THE HIGH PEAKS
-----------------------------
This is a mountain range. The mountains streach as far as the eye can see.

CITY IN THE SKY
------------------------------
You guessed it. It is a city floating on a cloud. Not a comfortable place for the land-bassed races.

THE ICEY ABISS
----------------------------
This is an icey desert. It is always snowing here, and theres nothing you can do about it! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CAMALOT
--------------------
This is the anciant city of Camalot. The king has died, and now is open to anyone who thinks they are strong enough, and can stay there.

THE FORBIDDEN WOODS
-------------------------------------
This is a forest where nothing is normal, and everything is out to kill.

THE NINJA GROUNDS

-------------------------------
An old ninja training facility. It's seen better days, but it still stands.

THE HIGH SEAS
-------------------------
Ahh, the open seas, the salty air, and the skull and cross-bones everywhere you look. Never been a beter time to be a pirate!

TORNAMENT GROUNDS
--------------------------------------
Clash swords for fun or for a prize, either way, it'll be a blast!

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

rp play ground

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces