Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halo 3?
  WOO! OMG WHY MUST IT BE NEXT YEAR?
  Blah...who even likes Halo
View Results

Santa is Satan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:10 am

I've never played any of the games, but the magazine subscription I got from Game Stop says that the movie is more than likely going to suck.
They said that the game itself looks pretty sweet, though.
3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:08 am
I haven't even finished the second one yet though. I haven't played it for months.  

Spooky Ames

Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:26 pm
My play lil bro Dre has the frist two and bet me real bad b/c I had never played before and we were playing on a xbox. I hate xbox controls they has so many more buttons that a PS2 controller. So I got beat reeeeaaallll bad. *hug PS2* I love you so much!

ninja Spoiler: Halo 3 ending sucks. Even through in the frist two you spend all this time preventing the world from blowing up in the thrid one the ending says "This is the way the World will End". And then you stand around and wacth the world blow up.

NOTE: do not highlight if you have a weak stomach or something like a short temper. in advance I'm sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:37 pm
alright well to tie any loose ends (since this is almost all we talk about at work nowadays, and yes i work at gamestop), halo 3 was announced by Mr. Gates to release on the same day as the PS3 (nov. 17) now as we all know thats not gonna happen b/c theres no ultamite way in hell that it only took bungie two years to make a new game when a)it took them like three or four in between 1 and 2, and b)they just released the teaser video at this years E3(which is now sadly dead).
no its not gonna have anything stupid like tri-wielding or anything like that.
and aside from the graphics producer gates would never release this game on the xbox b/c they want people to buy there new system. as well as the regular xbox will be dead by the time this game comes out.
also, microsoft has announced that the game is suppossed to be released coinciding with the halo movie. which as far as i know is suppossed to follow the first or second story line. but im not sure about which one it is. but down worry as it wont ruin the third storyline.
so look forward the the last half of next year or early 2008 before we see master cheif in his own game again.

urban_samurai

.Viole[n]tLegacy.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:43 am
im getting a 360 just for halo 3 & halo wars. even so, im sure i'll find other games i like for the 360 too.

but halo still rules.
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:31 pm
.phunkywicked.
im getting a 360 just for halo 3 & halo wars. even so, im sure i'll find other games i like for the 360 too.

but halo still rules.
heart

I just hope they take the time to make Halo 3 right... *sigh* and this Halo Wars thing I'm not too thrilled about. Usually spin off like that suck. But we'll have to wait and see what kind of bs they're trying to get us to buy.  

Squishy Whoosh!

MaskedMaiden

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:17 pm
the halo movie has been canceled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:52 am
ok i really really really need some one to tell me if halo 3 is comming out on the orginal xbow................or eventually the pc.  

shining_light

Bella De Lune

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:55 pm
Halo 3 is probably one of the greatest games ever. I play constantly with the guys and weather you like the story mode or not, the multiplayer is beast.  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff