[PRP] Ger x Wooga Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ger sat on the Pride Lands, staring over at the dark atmosphere that hung over the dead foresaken graveyard. Many times has he heard "Don't go anywhere near that place, Ger" or "Stay away from there" or even "....No" okay he was a bad listener but he really wanted to see it so badly! However, not yet, he still has some wandering to do around the Pride Lands before he does anything to get him into trouble....yet.

All of a sudden, a butterfly landed on his nose. He sniffed and the elegant insect flutter away. Amused and easily distracted, Ger got to his feet and got into his pouncing position that his mother had once taught him. He lowered himself and tried to keep quiet. He lunged forward and missed. He continued the process over and over. He was just playing with a butterfly.

When he finally caught the butterfly, he looked up. Billions of trees laid before him. Where was he?

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:24 pm
User Image
(Fear cuteness D< <3 )

Like the golden pridelander cub, a silver mistweaver one was in the same boat.

She'd never been out of the forest before, ever. But today she was chasing something she constantly tried to cathc; the elusive mouse. It was leading her differently this time, far, far away from the river and lake, wich were in the center of the forest. But everything was alike, tree, rock, bush... she kept going further and further, and then, at the edge of the savannah, infront of the other lion cub, the mouse turned, and she didn't manage to follow.

With a suprized squeal, Kimaji crashes into the smaller cub(She's probably a few months older, I got her in december, so.. xD She's also almost a juvvie X3 ), but as she topples over and onto her haunches, she's looking around in disbeleif.

Wind seems to blow around her again, and she clearly remembers her ride on Momo, the goddess of love's, back, looking forward into a naked area, with so few trees...

The poor silver cub seems too distracted to notice that she'd crashed into a lion, and if she did, he was out of her mind in seconds.

"Wow.. "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The older lion knocked Ger over into a complete backflip with a loud thud landing.

"Umph!" he shook his head and raised to his feet. "Hey that hurt!" he shouted, rubbing his head. "That really hurt."

Ger looked up to the extremely tall trees. It was strange, it made him feel inferior, very much inferior like he was a nothing. "Where is this place?" he said walking in circles, staring up into the large trees. "Who are you?" it was sort of obvious, he has never met anyone else other than the lions of Pride Rock.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:40 pm
The golden cub shouted, but Kimaji still didn't take notice, untill that last question, blinking and looking at Ger, this was almost as exiting as flying through the air on Momo's back! She was at the place she'd seen!

"Kimaji.. "

She mutters, then closes her eyes to try and remember if he'd said anything else.

"This is forest. "

Its the only name she knew it by, no one had ever taught her that, though thats what Swaii seemed to call it, might as well call it that too.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Name's Ger." he replied, looking at the white colored female. He has never seen such a color of a lion. The only two he has ever seen was the red colors of his uncles and the golden colors of his aunts. White was strange to him.

"Forest? Is it part of Mufasa's land?" when he grew up he was taught that everything that the sun touches belonged to his kingdom. Now that he was here at the forest, the light touched it. So is it part of Mufasa's kingdom?

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:56 pm
"Mufasa..? "

She blinks, who was Mufasa? Did he mean prince?

"No, no.. Maji is prince. "

Maji said he was prince, and she beleived it, Kiburi had also asked about pride.. did he mean pride? Certainly Maji woulden't call himself prince if this was Mufasa's pride, and he was the leader!

Eye contact dosen't seem to be made, though, as she constantly peers around at the open lands.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Nah, Mufasa's my grandpa.....well, not really, but he's my Pride leader." he counted his paw digits, couting his family generations. "Mufasa said that if the light touches it, then it belonged to his family....or something like that." He said on his hind legs and crossed his arms, bemused. Then he started to laugh and then fell over.

"Maji can't be a prince, Maji is a girl! You'd be a Prince....a prince...." he paused. What was that word again....I remember another lion saying it at home....what was it?

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:13 pm
Titling her head, the cub blinks; why was he laughing? Maji wasen't a girl! He.. He coulden't be, he was big and fluffy like Swaii, and Swaii wasen't a girl! Titlting her head, it takes a while to understand what this little male didn't understand.

"No! I'm not Maji! I'm Kimaji! Maji is Maji, he has a big fluffy! He's as big as Swaii! "

How was she supposed to know what mane's were called? Fluffy fit, anyways.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Pride Lander cocked his brow.

Kimaji
Maji

Oh come on! How was I suppose to know these kinds of things?! he yelled at himself. Then Kimaji said something about 'fluffy', what did she mean?

"What is fluffy? Am I fluffy? I'm a boy, should I be fluffy?" he asked, laying on his side, still recovering from his fit of laughter.

"I wanna be fluffy too!"

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:23 pm
(( Their so dumb, its so cute xDD ))

But.. Yeah, he was a boy, but he didn't have a fluffy, why didn't he have a fluffy?

"Fluffy is like this. " She flicks the tip of her tail, where it was puffy like other lions. "Only bigger and around head! "

She puffs up her chest, proud on how she managed to explain this, then attempts to look smart, gazing at Ger. "Your smaller than Swaii and Maji, maybe your fluffy is just small too? I might need to grow! " Maybe the fluffy also had to grow?

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ger moved his paw around his neck and head. No fluffy. He patted his head. "This is the only fluffy I have." he said. "But it's small...." his tail flicked. He paused. "I might need to grow? But you are a girl, do girls get fluffy too?"

"Maybe I need to grow up too. Just a while ago, I met a creature that said I was rat." he frowned a little.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:51 pm
"... I don't think girls get fluffy, but the fluffy isn't that fluffy, its bigger. "

She nods smartly, Momo didn't have it, and she was big! But she had wings.. But the fluf woulden't turn into wings if you were a girl, right? And Momo was a goddess.. Soo... Great, confused herself.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Feeling happy he started to strut around Kimaji.

"I'm gonna be fluffy~ I'm gonna be fluffy~ I'm gonna be fluffy~" he chanted as he passed around her. He stopped and started to laugh. "Oh I can't wait to grow up, I wanna be very fluffy, fluffier than Maji and more fluffier than Swaii!" he said, rolling on his side.

His laughing subsided. "Heh...heh....so Kimaji, do you know anythin' about the Elephant Graveyard?"

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:26 pm
She coulden't hold back a giggle, this guy was funny! Flicking her tail to and fro, she listened to Ger, but her attention kept drifting around towards the savannah, its was so.. big.

But then, he said something else, something new, and like anything new, it snapped her out of the memory of flying on Momo's back, peering over to the savvanah.

"Whats that..? "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ger smiled. "It's really really big! There are lots of elephant bones and dirt and mud. There's even Hyenas and Lions there too! I really wanna go there, it's only on the other side of the Pride Lands." he explained, bouncing on his paws just talking about it.

"But...I'm sort of scared. It's so dark there..." he whispered, peering over the savannah at the dark clouds that hovered over the Elephant Graveyard.

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff