Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Shadowed Past. An RP in Yugi and Jaden's time! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage Kuragari

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:12 pm
((sorry i havent posted in a while, ive been busy with friends.))
Seifer woke up, looking aorund the room again. "what happened?" he remembered bits and peices, he looked at the ground. "thats right..." he stared at the duel disk on his table. "where did this come from?" he stood up and examined it. "who cares." he picked it up, but didnt put it on. "ok, now to test it." he walked out into the front room, looking at everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:21 pm
A smirk rose across Hero's face, just as his deck flicked in securely into his personal duel disk, modeled after Seto kaiba's original prototype for the device, Yo-Yo like in appearance, He jumped up from the ground where he was sitting. No use worrying about last night... but just as insurance I've gotta work this frustration out of my system, I gotta get some game time. Hero sighed as he saw his friend Meri walking nearby. Running up to her, "Hay Meri, we gotta talk. But... first let's get match in, all right?"

Spiral Knight

Original Regular

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:44 pm
kempodragon22
A smirk rose across Hero's face, just as his deck flicked in securely into his personal duel disk, modeled after Seto kaiba's original prototype for the device, Yo-Yo like in appearance, He jumped up from the ground where he was sitting. No use worrying about last night... but just as insurance I've gotta work this frustration out of my system, I gotta get some game time. Hero sighed as he saw his friend Meri walking nearby. Running up to her, "Hay Meri, we gotta talk. But... first let's get match in, all right?"

She smiled at him. "Oh! Ok, sure." She set her dual disk up. "I'd be happy to."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:34 am
Yuki stared outside his room, after his meal ofcourse. Much to his pleasure he saw two of the school's duelists getting ready to battle. It was good entertainment. After all, it had been a while since he watched or even played.

He found a comfy spot on the lush grass and watched the two unknowing duelists.  

Yukito Tsukura

Spiral Knight

Original Regular

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:34 pm
"Very god then, Ladies first." Cross cocked back his duel deck equiped duel disk and tossed it like a frisbee, as it spun at a high speed light eminated out of it, showing it was on.

|Let's take this duel to Aim, or possibly evan the towns. If no other choice we'll play here I guess. And I'm just geussing we're playing with 4000 Lp's?|

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:30 am
kempodragon22
"Very god then, Ladies first." Cross cocked back his duel deck equiped duel disk and tossed it like a frisbee, as it spun at a high speed light eminated out of it, showing it was on.

|Let's take this duel to Aim, or possibly evan the towns. If no other choice we'll play here I guess. And I'm just geussing we're playing with 4000 Lp's?|

"Thanks!" She set her lifepoints to 400.
((I only have MSN...If towns is wroking, we can probably take it there))  

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Unlucky-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:51 pm
After screwing up his REBD deck, he went to class, took the test to become Ra, and passed. After that, he begins to study for the Oblisk test.

The new me:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:55 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

altik_0

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:45 am
Raje was running all over campus to find his friends. ow that he could go whever he wanted with these cars...He could do anything! He had just gotten revenge on that card guy with no life, and bagged a nice wad of cash.

He saw Seifer in the distance. "Hey!" He called.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:29 am
|Hm, ok then I guess we'll have to RP this duel somewhere I think we can do it in this place. If that's what we're gonna do, like we agreed, your move.|

A bead of sweat ran down Hero's brow, the protype device he was playing with sometimes over heated, unlike most people whp disregarded the device becuase of the heat it generated. But not Hero, the heat warmed his dueling spirit.

Spiral Knight

Original Regular

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:55 am
Raje couldn't find any one of his friends. It would have helped if everyone weren't on the greean, waiting for the Egyption Gods to return.

He finally gave up and went back to his dorm, which was completely empty. He had seen the few other people that share his dorm outside trying to calm a group of Slifers.
"Hm...Maybe I can go somewhere else..." Raje said aloud to himself, taking out the silver Obelisk card. He was going to meet the King of Games! "Take me to the City of Domino! Where Yugi lives." He said one more thing that he hadn't meant as part of the wish. "I'd really like to have been there during the Battle City Duels..."
The hole opened and Raje jumped in. Soon, he was in a city, what he assumed was Domino. But it was different...He had visited once to see a special dueling Campaign, and several buildings were missing.

He looked to his right, and he saw something he thought he'd never see. It was Yugi! And he was dueling!

But this Yugi was a heck of a lot smaller. And he was dueling what he had learned to be as a Rare Hunter.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:48 pm
After seeing Raje dissappering, after walking back to the Ra dorm after getting my items, he couldn't believe that Raje still had those god cards. But Vichard wondered to himself, what did those silver god cards do.  

Unlucky-chan

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:40 am
Raje watched the entire duel of Yugi vs. the Rare hunter. astounded. He could literally go ANYWHERE with these cards!! Eben through time!

He saw the Rare hunter become possessed at the end and his threat. After he was done watching, and someone asked what he was doing with the new duel disk, he went into a secluded area and went back to duel academy.

He had to tell someone...It was too exciting to keep to himself!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:42 am
kempodragon22
|Hm, ok then I guess we'll have to RP this duel somewhere I think we can do it in this place. If that's what we're gonna do, like we agreed, your move.|

A bead of sweat ran down Hero's brow, the protype device he was playing with sometimes over heated, unlike most people whp disregarded the device becuase of the heat it generated. But not Hero, the heat warmed his dueling spirit.

Meri smiled eagerly. "Ok, I'll draw." She looked at her hand and played her usual starting move.
I set one monster and play two m/t's face down!  

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100

altik_0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:37 am
Altik was sick of that moist cave. He'd been trapped down there for at least a day and a half. He was hungry, bored, and enraged. That was it...

"Ah! This cave is going to kill me! I WANT OUT!" He shouted to the celing, intimidating the other students even more than they'd been before. At the sound of his words, his deck began to glow, and shook, as if something wanted out.

Altik pulled out the golden cards, and saw some words glowing bright silver.

"hm..." Altik pondered to himself, "These word are read by one alone. His thoughts unlock the spirits..."

The cards exploded with light, and burst out of his hand. Altik sheilded his eyes, and when the light finally faded, he found himself in the courtyard of the Acadamy, next to two dueling students.

"Hm... interesting..." Altik thought to himself, looking at the cards. They were Kitlian versions of the Egyptian gods, "Very interesting..."  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff