Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Shadowed Past. An RP in Yugi and Jaden's time! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unlucky-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:04 pm
MorpheusD.Duvall
Shadow the Dark Master
MorpheusD.Duvall
Meri watched Vichard break into his room.
"Uh, having a bit of trouble, are we?"
"Yes, unfortunatly." said Vichard to Meri. "Why did I forget to grab my keys." Vichard thought as he grabbed a chainsaw and then he grabbed a ladder, and then climbed to the roof over his room.

Meri winced as he watched him walk up.
"Uh...Isn't that a bit dangerous?!"
"Yes, but this is more fun." said Vichard who finally enters his room and unlocks it from the inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:10 am
As Altik paced through the dorm, he saw it was old. Really old.

"I thought this academy was a recently built place..." Altik muttered to himself, slipping into rooms to investigate. He'd soon come to the big room, the one in which the four students had witnessed the gods and were knocked unconcious.

As he stared around, Altik was more and more amazed by the room. It appeared as though everything, every pencil, book, tile, painting, everything was symetric with the other side. In a way, it was eerie.

He heard a TV turn on from nowhere, which began to play static, but at full blast. The odd cracking of the odd TV somehow lured creepiness into the room.

"Meh, might as well get off my feet," Altik said, sitting down at last. He hadn't slept since the first night of the gods, and now it was two days later.

As he began to sleep, Altik completely ignored the presence coming for him.  

altik_0

Yukito Tsukura

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:55 am
"Oh my..." Yuki tilted his head slightly to the side with his hand resting on his cheek whilst he watched a poor Osiris Red student being eaten by... well.. Osiris... "I didn't know they ate people..." He shrugged and walked off to the meal room for his own breakfast. Apparently he didn't share the same tastes as Osiris.

Serveral moments later Osiris had already devouered the poor student and motioned to eat Yuki. Time froze, for the beast at least, as the thousand times smaller grey haired Obelisk Blue student slowly turned around and glared at the red beast. His eyes had changed into slits and a dark aura emmited from him.

Warded off the beast went to much on some other poor student, the mentioned Obelisk Blue student walked ahead with his trademark grin on his face to do his own 'munching'.

Some people must already by trying to fight them off... it'll be amusing to see how many die before they stop them...

He chuckled to himself, evil thoughts going through his brain. Steadily and slowly his laughter rose until it reached the point of level: "Evil witch lady laughter" but continued to walk anyways. Osiris stared from behind and sweatdropped.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:43 pm
Altik found himself somewhere dark. Very dark. Also warm and steamy.

"Hm, either I was eaten or..." Altik hummed to himself, not feeling stings of acid on his flesh, "Orb of Light!"

When Altik's spell was cast, the room was lit into a cavern of some sort. It was infested with leeches, rats, all sorts of disgusting things, lining the walls and floor. Around him he saw some other kids, obviously caught by the gods as well as he had been.

Altik stared around at them, then sat on the moist floor. Not much more to do than wait now.  

altik_0

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:19 pm
Raje found Koan. "Well, where were you?" He asked bitterly.

Koan clenched his fists. "Where?!" He screamed, "I was hiding, stupid! I wasn't going to get the gods even more upset! I needed to find a place to-"

Raje iinterupted him. "RELAX!" He yelled. "It's over now." He left saying, "They left. Don't know where they are."

Raje took out the Gods and looked at them like they were gold. "Hmm...Now what?"
He decided he was going to call the guy who sold him the cards.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:35 pm
After "entering" into his room, he grabbed his keys and chained it to his pants (a really stupid idea). After that he went downstairs, ate lunch, and then get his a** owned in Duel Monsters by an Oblisk blue. He then goes into his room and tries to build a deck made for the Red-eyes Black dragon (runs a Horus deck thats why) and isn't seen for four days.  

Unlucky-chan

altik_0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:42 pm
Before long, Altik was drowzing on the moist floor, still exhasted from lack of sleep. He hadn't thought about his life much for a while, and while dreaming, the idea of calling Talea sprang to mind almost instantly.

"Hmm... too bad I can't get to my jet now..." Altik compained in thought, still waiting for some sort of secret ritual to start, or something ominous to come.

But while he sat there for hours, the most that happened was two more students getting caught and thrown into the room. It was too bad there was nothing to interfere with.

Altik had canned hte room long ago, but found nothing to stimulate to get an edge on the story, leaving him stuck in his own meaningless story once more.

Therefore, he went off on an odd tangent.

"This always happens to me," Altik started to complain to the Slifer Red who had camped around his area, "The story always lags behind.

"It's an odd problem, I know. I'm not honestly sure how I always get ahead of the story, it just seems to always be this way. I somehow get stuck out on my own, then have to figure out how to get back with the group, without forcing them into situations or pulling them into my area. It's a pain..."

Altik rambled on to the ignoring Slifer, attempting to post some sort of legal way of getting another person in there with him to adventure with. It was getting pathetic.

Then, he woke up.

"Woah... that was weird..." Altik whispered to himself, rubbing his head and trying to figure out what he'd meant by adventure etc. "It was just a strange dream I suppose..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:21 pm
(( sweatdrop look I am tring to ckech up but I am toly(sp?) lost can I have a sunry of what is going on?? crying ))  

Alphonse_Takara

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:52 pm
Mrs.Mutou
(( sweatdrop look I am tring to ckech up but I am toly(sp?) lost can I have a sunry of what is going on?? crying ))

((Ok, I'll try to PM you one))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:24 pm
Raje ran to his dorm room, grabbed his cell phone, and began to dial the number for the Card Emporium he got his cards at.

After a 2 hour discussion with the a*****e stupid man that sold him the fake cards, he found out that they were fake, and that he couldn't get his money back.
"Listen you little....(Explitives)" The man yelled into the phone. "All sales are final! If you want, sue me! A kid like you can't do anything about it."

The man hung up. Raje punched the wall in an enraged fury. He thought about tearing up the fake gods. That was the reason they attacked! He'd angered them by trying to summon fakes.

Raje threw the phony Obelisk to the floor. "If I had it my way, I'd go to that shop and kick that b@st@rd's sloppy, cheap, con-artist, fat a**!" He screamed so that the people outside even heard him.

As soon as he'd said that, a weird black and yellow hole opened up under the Obelisk on the floor. Raje, staring at it with awe, picked up Obelisk. As he did, he was sucked into the blackness....

Suddenly, he was at the Card Emporium, behind the guy who had lied to him and the counter. He was trying to sell this small girl a Harpie lady and some other cards.

"Ok, you have 35 dollars and 45 cents in your piggy bank" The man said, holding up a cute little piggy bank. "This will guy you a Harpie Lady, a Mystical Elf, a Red Archery girl, and a Petit Angel."

The girl looked sad. She must have only been about 8. "But...I was really hoping I could buy a whole deck with just female cards with my money."

The man put on a false sorry face. "Aww...I'm so sorry. Those are the cheapest female cards around." He smiled, as if he really was sorry. "High demand. Tell you what, I'll even throw in a Spirit of the Breeze."

The girl looked down at the floor. "Ok...I guess it's better than nothing." She sighed, as she began to give the man his money.

"DON'T DO IT!" Raje cried, "He's cheating you out of your money! You nac buy a whole deck and more for that kind of money. This guy rips people like you off!"

The girl scowled at the man. "You're a mean liar!" She began to run out the door. "I'm telling my daddy!"

The man, whose tag said Jose, turned to Raje. "It's you! Where in bob's name did you come from?" He blurted out. "You lost me a really, really good sale, you little brat! That was going to be a $30 profit! I'm gonna teach you a..."

Jose went to punch Raje, but he nimbly jumped out of the way. "You're a cheap, awful, man! You know that right?!" Raje punched him, and Jose went down.

Raje took all the money he could out of the register. He threw Obelisk down and ordered, "I want to go to Duel Academy! My dorm room!" He jumped into the hole that appeared right before Jose got up.

And he was back in the dorm, safe and sound. With over $400 dollars in his hands.  

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Spiral Knight

Original Regular

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:47 pm
Hero Crossout, gripped his satchel bag tightly in his grasp. Breathing heavily he tried to catch his breath, Hero had run out of the building out of survival instinct after being temporarily dazed by the Egyptian God's gaze. "s**t... Where's Raje and the others? Those freaking cards, there was was something very off about them, and what's with all of these strange creatures floating about, Silver gods? This is all just so preposterous!" Shuffleing through his things he drew out his deck and held it in his hands.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:29 am
Raje sttod there for a moment, stounded. He shoved the money in his deck box along with the sliver god cards.
He ran out of his dorm to tell his friends what had happened. Something good had come out of awakening some fake gods.  

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Alphonse_Takara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:27 am
MorpheusD.Duvall
Mrs.Mutou

((Ok, I'll try to PM you one))

(( thax I will be wating sory(sp?) for the niconvenient))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:23 pm
Altik wasn't happy about being trapped up in a damp cave, and thusly thrust his fist toward the floor. But it stopped half way there.

There wasn't a force pushing his arm, it just stopped, as if he'd told his arm not to continue. He looked over and saw three golden cards glittering in the small light from the corner. He raised one up and read it.

"Why are these in Kitlian?" He thought to himself, then picked all of them up, slipping them into his deck to secure them, "well, I'll look at them later... I'm going to sleep for now..."  

altik_0

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:04 pm
Meri checked if her Duel Disk was working again. It was, so she shoved her deck in it and ventured outside, looking for a duel since the day was now free for anything.  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff