Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Shadowed Past. An RP in Yugi and Jaden's time! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:10 am
Meri was taking an afternoon nap...It was really nice. She was even having a good dream!
"Yeah...I won, I know, Kaiba." She whispered, sleeping. "Can I be an Obelisk blue now....? .........Thanks...."
She suddenly felt something breathing on her. She woke up, but her eyes were still closed. "Seifer? Neerg....I'm busy..."
But she was breathed on again. She turned and opened her eyes "Seifer, what..." It wasn't Slifer, but it was pretty close.
Slifer's huge, red face, was up next to hers, breathing on her and now growling slightly.
"Uh..." Meri didn't know what to do. SLIFER WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE!!! If she ran, would he eat her? If she screamed, would he attack?
"Hi..." She whimpered. She felt like touchinghim, just to make sure he was real. "Please don't eat me..." She patted Slifer's chin.
Oh, he was real alright. He felt all warm and scaley!
Slifer gave a small roar, blowing Meri's hair back, and he flew off into the sky.
Meri stood there for a momeent, wide eyed. Without another word, she turned and ran to the dorms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:21 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

altik_0

Yukito Tsukura

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:32 pm
The it was morning. But that morning, no birds chirped. It was completeley silent as if someone had put a curse on the island. Well, apparct frm the occasional human screaming of course.

Yuki walked up to the window and smiled. He had a pretty wierd night, but as always the next day was a fine one. As he walked onti his balcony he noticed sun was shining, there was a nice breeze out and a giant blue demon twice as high as the dormitorys stood right outside his room.

It was glaring at him.

Smiling Yuki waved to the demon and walked back into his room and went to take a nice hot shower.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:59 pm
Raje had to keep running. Wherever he went, gods were there, trying to attack him. His Duel disk wasn't even going to turn on...So he couldn't even try to use holograms against the real thing.
The administrators were trying get control, but it was hopeless. The gods wouldn't attack the students, but they did roar at them.

It was now morning, and Raje had found a decent place to sit. It was a small alcove under the Slifer Dorms. Ra abd Oblesik were sitting outside, waiting. Once every while, they roar at him as loud as they could.
He couldn't do anything...So he just sat there, and waited for any form of help. The screams were dying down, so the Gods had stopped either stopped appearing so often, or the teachers had finally gotten some control. But he couldn't see a thing, so he wouldn't know.  

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100

altik_0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:36 pm
The guy turned around, smiling oddly. He shook Zack's hand, "Good morning!" he cried out.

"Um, good morning?"

"Hey, I haven't seen you around," his face turned a bit inquizitive, "Are you a new Slifer?"

"Er, sure..."

"Cool, welcome!" With that, he left.

"..." Altik paused for a moment, then shrugged and walked off again, often running into a god or two, which he quickly side-stepped. Apparantly they just didn't care about him. Ironic, considering he'd tried to destroy them the night before.

Unfortunately, they'd already taken their revenge on his jet. There was no way, no matter what he tried, that island was going to be his home for a good, long time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:27 pm
Zack's Altik_0 thrust an instant blow to obolisk, destroying it, when he saw him collapse. He had no idea who the guy was, but who ever he was, he probably didn't deserve to die.

Besides, it gave Zack a competitor, at last.  

altik_0

Unlucky-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:38 pm
While the sun rised, Vichard made it to the abandoned dorm. Vichard was still trying to put the pieces together. As he opened the door to the abandoned dorm, he felt a dark presence near by. Afraid to open the door, he returned back to the slifer red dorm. Unfortunatly, he still felt the dark presence even after getting back to the dorm. Vichard believes something terrible happened last night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:30 am
When he finally woke up, the fainted guy started to run, but Zack caught his coat collar.

"Hey, hey, wait up," Zack started, hoping to get him to calm down, "Why not duel me? I swear I'm not one of those demons floating around."

He gave Zack a wide-eyed form of 'you've-got-to-be-crazy' look, then sighed and said, "Yeah, I suppose dueling couldn't hurt..."

They pulled out their discs, apparantly the guy was too obsessed or afraid to notice his was different because he simply drew five cards and waited for his turn.

"Okay then, I'll play four face downs, and Kitla Solder/Kitla Engineer..."

Fifteen minutes later, whoever dueled Zack was picking up his cards from an embarassing defeat. Unfortunately he hadn't agreed to a bet, so Zack didn't collect, but at least he was starting to get into the groove.

Unfortunately, the Gods weren't too happy about that. After confidently walking away, they swooped over him, ready to pounce.  

altik_0

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:38 am
Meri had been hiding in the dorms all night. A boy named Jaden had tried fighting the gods, but his duel disk wouldn't turn on, so he just had to stay in his dorm, whining he couldn't teach those gods a lesson.
Meri watched A Ra and an Obelisk right outside the dorm room, as if they were waiting for someone to come out.
Classes were cancelled, because Slifer had twisted around part of the school and was pearched there, roaring at the sky.

Meri wondered when it would end, and why they wouldn't go away. She just stared out the window, and hoped.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:43 am
Seifer sat up in bed, it was morning, he looked around, but nothing was there. "hmmmmm....." he stood up and got dressed, his eyes shut. he was too tired to care about what anyone had to say. he opened the door itno the Slifer lobby, and Slifer was right there, hissing at him. "HOLY!" he grabbed his deck, but then remembered. "holograms....." he walked past, grabbed some food, went out the door and tward class with the peice of bread in his mouth.  

Kage Kuragari

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:48 am
Raje was getting really cramped. He had been under the Slifer dorms for more than an hour.
Raje looked to the side and saw someone dueling another kid. The idiot! How could he be dueling at a time like this?!
The gods that had been waiting for Raje to come out now went after the stupid adult.
Raje took this time to pop out of his hole. He was going to "save" the ault first, then make a run for his own dorms.
"Hey!" Raje shouted as he smashed Zach's head with a duel disk, knocking him out. The gods weren't going to attack him now, but they were running after Raje.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:52 am
Zack peered around a bit, not wanting to fight again, even though he was in his groove. He clearly saw the big threats, the actual gods wrapped around the school, the dorms, and then there were these three out by the beach. Then he heard the rustle behind a rock.

Zack pulled out his disc, and played out Altik_0 right off. Altik dashed behind the rock, which upset the boy behind it who cried out "Hey! Put me down!", and was carried over to Zack where he was dropped. The gods had vanished.

"Hm, looks like I've got a competitor..." Zack mused to himself.

"N-no... I was trying to play a trick on a friend of mine... he-he-h-he..."

"Forget it. Just tell me, why does your duel disc work... no one else's seems to (recalling back to the guy he dueled with out seeing his monsters or cards)."

"I don't know... wait, why does yours work?"

Zack thought for a moment, then realized his was actually doing damage to the gods.

"Probably becase mine aren't holograms."

"What? You're truly crazy!" The kid walked off laughing.

But Zack sat and thought for a moment. He had lots of duel discs up in his jet, which just wasn't working. He could pull them out and distribute them for battling. If he had enough people fighting the gods, then they'd be gone for sure.

He started back into the forest.  

altik_0

Kage Kuragari

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:54 am
Seifer arrieved at homeroom, still very very tired, there was a note on the door, probly just a "test today note." he gripped the handle and pushed, moving forward, but the door didnt moved, he slammed face first into the door and fell over, griiping his nose "WOAH!" he checked, it wasnt bleeding, but it hurt pretty bad. he looked at the note "classes have been cancelled. "gah! i feel dumb now..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:54 am
MorpheusD.Duvall
Raje was getting really cramped. He had been under the Slifer dorms for more than an hour.
Raje looked to the side and saw someone dueling another kid. The idiot! How could he be dueling at a time like this?!
The gods that had been waiting for Raje to come out now went after the stupid adult.
Raje took this time to pop out of his hole. He was going to "save" the ault first, then make a run for his own dorms.
"Hey!" Raje shouted as he smashed Zach's head with a duel disk, knocking him out. The gods weren't going to attack him now, but they were running after Raje.

Zack clutched his head, not actually passed out, then got up to kick the guy in the stomach. Then he thought better of it and gave him a duel disc.

"Look, you moron, I'm not dueling, I'm testing it. These are the only duel discs, other than some other kid's, on the dorm that are working. If you'd like to actually attack one of these things, I suggest you take it."

Seeing that he was skeptical, Zack simply threw it at him, forcing him to catch it then said, "Look, it's free."

Then he went off to hand out more.  

altik_0

Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas