Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Shadowed Past. An RP in Yugi and Jaden's time! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukito Tsukura

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:39 pm
:sits down and waits to watch the show: xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:19 pm
I'm confused. What format do we go by?  

Unlucky-chan

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:44 am
Shadow the Dark Master
I'm confused. What format do we go by?

Whatever format you like. As long as you make it clear what you're saying and what you're doing, it's fine.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:36 pm
can we start yet  

Alphonse_Takara

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:03 pm
Mrs.Mutou
can we start yet

Almost. I'll just make a Ra character real fast...And I'll start!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:59 pm
Alright! We're ready to go! Who's ready to start? *Watches hands raise* Ok!
Let it begin!
-------------------------------------------------
Seifer, Raje, Koan, and Cross were traveling quietly to the Forbidden Dorm of the school. They were finally going to execute what no one else had...
"This doesn't seem very smart, now that I think about this..." Koan said nervously.

Raje scowled at him. "You already agreed to it. Besides, if we summon these things, we'll be the best duelists in the school! You want that, don't you?"

Siefer smiled laughed. "I'm already pretty good, but I guess this would just persuade the house masters to finally accept me into Obelisk."

Cross remained quiet in the back, looking at the RA card he was holding.

They walked into a very dusty, haunted looking, dirty room.
"Here we are!" Raje smiled. "Here's a table. Got the stuff, Seifer?"

"Right here." He replied as he set down the candles and the incense. "I'll light it" He took out his lighter.

Raje nodded to him. "Great. Croos, can I see that card, please?"

"Sure." Cross handed it over, still quiet.

Rage took it, and set it on the table along with Obelisk and Slifer. "Thanks. Now, are we ready for this?"

"Yeah!"
"Let's do it."
"...Uh-huh."

Raje gave a thumbs up. "Fantastic! Let us begin"

They all got into a circle around the table. The candles and incense were lit, and the smell of Jasmine was filling the dank room. Raje Put his right hand on the table, next to his house's card. The others did the same, putting their right hand to their house's card. The room seemed to get brighter.

"We call upon the three Gods of Egypt." Raje said softly, "Please, show yourselves to us! Let us be your masters, only for a small period of time. And we will make an offering..." Raje's grin grew wider. "I call upon you, Obelisk the Tormentor!"

Koan and Cross hesitated for only a moment, but then finally exclaimed, "We call upon you, Winged Dragon of Ra!"

Seifer didn't hesitate for a moment. "I calll upon you, Slifer the Sky Dragon!"
The candles and incense went out, but nobody moved an inch. Several minutes passed, and noting happened.
"Come on..." Rage whispered.
Suddenly, the candles exploded back on.

"Ah hah!" Raje cried. "Now we're getting some...OH NOO!"

The others were shouting with Raje. The Cards had burst into flames! Raje was trying to put them out, but as soon as he did, they just started burning again. And yet...They weren't turning into ash.

"Wait!" Koan shouted, grabbing Raje'sarms. He was trying so desperately to put the cards out, he was burning his hands. "Look, they aren't really burning! See?"

Rage stopped trying to get the card put out. "Yeah....You're right!"

Seifer was very confused. "That's not possible! How can it NOT be burning to a crisp?"

The flames suddenly went out and the cards had a very odd glossy finish on them...

Raje picked the Obelisk up. "Huh?"

((Ok! Let us start!))  

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Unlucky-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:23 pm
As Vichard watched Seifer, Raje, and Cross (after following them secretly) try to summon the three Egyptian god cards. He was struck by an unknown figure to the back of the head, then falls down, and is now unconcious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:14 am
Jevan was asleep in his room when something strange happened. Something woke him up. A shouting muffle from where his deck was.
He looked out the window and saw the most amazing thing. There were 3 simutanious flashes of lightning out over the forest. The amazing thing was he could of sworn they looked exactly like Yugi's three Egyptian God cards he'd seen on TV.
Getting up, he got dressed and grabed his duel disk and deck and ran off in the direction where the lightning had struck.  

Jevan_Unknown

Unlucky-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:55 am
Awaken after the lightning struck, Vichard awakens inside his Slifer Red dorm room. Then he wonders if what he saw was real, the summoning of the Egyptian God cards he once seen on T.V. He gets out of his bed, puts on his his clothes (look at avi below this paragraph), grabs his Red-eyes Darkness/Armed Dragon deck, his duel disk, and eats breakfast to become more aware :3. After that he sets of back to the Forbidden dorm in search to find out if his dream was reality, or just an average dream?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:17 am
Altik walked up to the Acadamy on what seemed to him as an average night.

"This looks like a good place to win," He thought, while sneaking into the gates.

He didn't honestly care about what happened to him when a headmaster found him, he was still going to get some cash off the losers, and that's about all that mattered.

Altik crept across the courtyard as silent as he's well known to be, working toward the evergreens ahead. When he got to the forest, he started dashing through the trees, just as silent. It wasn't long before he was sitting in front of an empty Dormitory. He'd thought he'd struck out, then faintly heard muffled noises in the other room.

He picked the lock to the door, but before he could open it, the twin door bashed itself down revealing five unconcious Acadamy students. The room was lit, but there were only three candles in the room. No lightbulbs were on...

Instead, there was above Altik's head a glowing face, not much unlike that of the Egyptian God cards he'd had to worm his way out of a few times in the past.

But this was alive.  

altik_0

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:39 am
Raje was hit by some form of lightning. He hit the floor and was paralyzed for a moment. the only thing he could move was his head. He looked up, which took all his strength, and he saw something that made him want to run and hide. Slifer, Obelisk, and Ra were hovering over their heads, growling.
"I...Did it..." Raje whispered. He saw a kid he didn't know too well, Vichard, out like a light at the foot of the room.
Koan, Seifer, and Cross were still standing, but Koan made a whimper and ran for it.
Raje could only stare as the god cards just hovered over him, growling. Soon Koan came back, but only at the stairs of the room.
"They are EVERYWHERE Raje!" Koan screamed. "They are in the forest, the sky, they are in the arenas! They are EVERYWHERE! What have you done?!"
He turned tail and ran.
Raje gritted his teeth. "The coward." Koan had helped! Why'd he blame this all on him?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:49 am
Yuktio Tsukura, clad in his blue and white Obelisk blue uniform sat on rock on the beach staring out at the ocean of sand, his intrest being the small holes that marked them when rain hit. Though his clothes soaked by the water and his lack of shelter but he didn't mind. It was only rain after all...

Thunder struck down a nearby palm tree that was billowing in the wind and collapsed somewhere too close for comfort.

Standing up, uneffected by the proximity of danger he was in he walked back to the Obelisk Blue boys' dormitorys. But something caught his eye.

It 'LOOKED' like a big blue demon with thorns or something stucking out of it's back and body which towered over the large pillars of the academy but....

I think it's time I got back to the dorms

Yuki walked on, ignoring the so called 'beast' humming a song which got stuck in his head the day before.  

Yukito Tsukura

Kage Kuragari

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:01 am
Seifer's jaw dropped. "oh boy!" he moved back, slightly scared. "Forget this!" he ran out of the room, but there were gods there too. "oh man, this is INSANE!" an Obelisk looked at him. "oh no...." his voice went to a quiet shrill. he moved with his back against the wall and ran out of the room. but guess what? they were there too. "i dont know why these things are here..." he was fraking out a bit. "how do i fight them....holograms cant beat the real thing...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:36 am
Raje watched Seifer run too. Cross was still just watching, dumbfounded.
He was able to stand now. He tried to get up, but as soon as hew made it to his feet, Ra snapped at him. He fell backwards, trying to avoid Ra's fangs.
"I did something wrong, didn't I?" He whispered to Obelisk, who was now advancing towards him. "Uh...uh...What are you going to do to me?"  

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukito Tsukura

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:02 am
He walked out of the steaming hot shower drying his shoulder length silvery hair, a long towel hung on his waist. Yuki sat down on the window edge of his hufe obelisk blue room and watched the raindrops patter on the large window.

Something was going to happen.

He sighed. I was always on rainy days like these that something happens... That and he could almost 'feel' the danger in the air. It was weighing him down.

Throwing on a t-shirt and some sofe pants he went to bed.

Best to leave the 'evil' fighting to the main characters

He thought as he chuckled evily to himself

Wait a minuite... i'm not a bad guy!

Where his final thoughts until the sleep fairy came and knocked him out dead cold. That night screams of other students filled the air and that night, Yukito Tsukura had a good long sleep.  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff