Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sinner's Sentiments - Polls and Wild Nonsense

Back to Guilds

A small but growing guild. We're close knit, friendly, literate, and we have polls on every topic. 

Tags: General Discussion, Literate, Awesome, Friendly, Polls 

Reply a** - PAWN
The Official Welcome Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-omg- A Welcome Thread?
  Ho' shizznut
View Results

DedethLove

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:28 am
Name: mikki_chan123 or you can call me mikki!
Likes: J-rock, punk fashion, music, guitar, piano, exercising, shopping, drawing, dogs, learning guitar, piano and different languages, cute things like Hello Kitty, going out
Dislikes: Bugs, being interrupted during my studies, math, working in the cold cold cold library at the University I go to, obnoxiously loud people
Favorite Anime(s): Yu Yu Hakusho, Samurai Champloo, Fruits Basket, Outlaw Star, Sailor Moon, Magic Knights Rayearth
Favorite Sport(s): Any sport except football/rugby and anything that involves swimming because I can't swim >.<
Favorite Band(s): The GazettE, alice nine, One Ok Rock, Miyavi, Super Junior, The Pretty Reckless, The Clash, The Sex Pistols, 2ne1, girugamesh
Favorite Food(s): Chicken Curry, beef brocolli, Sesame chicken, orange chicken, beef stew, fried rice, string beans, soy beans, sweet foods, beef bone soup, I like a lot of foods ^_^
Favorite Movie(s): Kill Bill, Nana, Pirates of the Caribbean, 300, Transformers, Animated Disney classics
Favorite Animal(s): Dogs!
Anything Else: はじめまして、どおぞよろしく!^_^ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:45 am
mikki_chan123
はじめまして、どおぞよろしく!^_^ heart

I don't speak... uh... French?  

The Loneliest Poet

DedethLove

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:30 pm
The Loneliest Poet
mikki_chan123
はじめまして、どおぞよろしく!^_^ heart

I don't speak... uh... French?

Haha, it's Japanese. It means:
"Nice to meet you, please treat me well"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:45 am
Name: Falk, Falcon or Mighty Falken... whatever you prefer
Likes: Comics, Anime, Manga, Warhammer, Metal, Warmachines, Horror films, Stupid action movies, Horror books, H.P. Lovecraft, Edgar Allan Poe, Snugling, Invader Zim and Monthy Python
Dislikes: The color pink, Over the top stupidity and any and all forms of sport in television (unless said sport involves brutal bloodshed)
Favorite Anime(s): High School of Horror, My Neighbor Totoro, Howes Moving Castle and Bleach (the first episodes anyway)
Favorite Sport(s): UFC, Boxing
Favorite Band(s): The Psyke Project, Death Breath, Septic Flesh, Lamb of God and lots of other stuff
Favorite Food(s): Lasagna
Favorite Movie(s): The Mist, The Thing, Clockwork Orange, Kagushin Ari, Boondock Saints, Snatch, Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
Favorite Animal(s): The Mighty Falcon
Anything Else: INFERNAL SUN! (because i'm melting in the awesome heat of it right now)...  

Mighty Falken

3,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cart Raider 100

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:44 am
Bloodsport ftw?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:53 pm
Exactly! 3nodding  

Mighty Falken

3,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cart Raider 100

plastered snenny

Mega Widow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:05 pm
ever since i got myself a danish fiancée
denmark
and danish people
keep appearing everywhere else in my life
it's such a small country i have no idea how it manages to be so prolific  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:58 am
One could say the same of people from the United Kingdom. mrgreen
I mean seriously, half the USA's birth rate? The landmass isn't even comparable!  

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200

plastered snenny

Mega Widow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 am
but denmark is like FINGERNAIL TINY  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:07 am
Hello, Everyone! mrgreen Here's some stuff about me!:

Name: Nicole!....Or Cole....or you can call me by my Username....Anything really. (Just as long as you don't call me something bad....or Nikki. *Cringes*)

Likes: History (especially American & European History), WWII, Writing, Reading, Animals, Psychology, Yaoi, Anime, Doujinshi, Fanfics, Poetry, Music, Soap Operas, Nice People, Bittersweet endings, Food, Traveling, Dark Colors, Manga, Movies (especially those good ol' movies....like the ones in the 20s-50s, you know), Nighttime, the Moon, Goig to the Beach etc.

Dislikes: Trolls, Bullies, Life, Pills, Needles, Flamers, Most Rappers who rap in English, Being yelled at, Harsh Criticism, People who hurt Animals/Children/the Elderly, Myself, Crying (Doesn't matter if I'm alone or not), etc.

Favorite Anime(s): Death Note, Axis Powers Hetalia, Haru wo Daiteita (An OVA), Hyakujitsu no Bara (An OVA).
Favorite Sport(s): (This is only watching, by the way....) Volleyball, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Ice Skating, Gymnastics, and, my favorite....Fútbol/Football (and by that, I DO mean Soccer)!
Favorite Band(s): Rammstein, Linkin Park, Sabaton, Callejon, Evanescence, Menhir, etc.
Favorite Food(s): Spaghetti & Meatballs, Chicken Parmigiana, Turkey Sandwiches (I have them at least 4 times a week....if not more)Strawberry Bisque, Garlic Bread/Garlic Cheesy Bread, Chicken Soft Tacos, Cheese Enchiladas, Pasta in General, Cold Soups in General, etc.

Favorite Movie(s): Titanic, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, The Godfather I & II, Se7en, Dirty Dancing, Pirates of the Caribbean (All of Them), Arthur (the Original Version), The Hasty Heart, "Now, Voyager", Aimee & Jaguar, The Curious Case of Benjerman Button, ect.
Favorite Animal(s): White Tigers, Cheetahs, Ravens/Crows, Bald Eagles, Different Breeds of Huskies, etc.

Anything Else:
I've been on Gaia since 8/02/08, with my 1st account being "BurningMoon65".
In real life I'm a very quiet/reserved/shy person....I'm better online, though! I open up more & become more social.

I do have trust issues. I suffer from a low self-esteem & I'm very sensitive so please be nice, 'kay? emo I promise I'll be nice, too!

I'm very accepting of people. I try not to judge, but hey, I'm only human. sweatdrop Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk or anything. Be warned, though, that I tend to suddenly go into hiatus every now and then.

Over the past few years I've been depressed....a lot. At the moment I'm doing well. We'll see how long that lasts.... My creative side tends to come out more when I'm feeling depressed/stressed. Writing is just my way to cope with my emotions....

I see the glass as being half-full....but I also see that it will soon be empty.

Uhhhh, let's see....I love to use emotes & text colors.

I'm open to listening to practically every Music Genre. I love to read Non-Fiction & Historical Fiction Books.

And, um, yeah....that's about it. See ya guys around! Bye~! heart

P.S.: I accept Random Friend Requests! cool
P.P.S.: I have the world's worst memory. Forgive me.... cry

Chocolate13utterfl
y Kisses

Romantic Dabbler

10,325 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Citizen 200

ballerina_jones

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:48 pm
Name: Melrose
Dislikes: Peas, Bad breath and Hair in Food.
Favorite Anime(s): ermmm Sailor Moon?
Favorite Sport(s): Rugby
Favorite Band(s): TLC, Fleetwood Mac, Six60
Favorite Food(s): Burgers.
Favorite Movie(s): The Devil Wears Prada
Favorite Animal(s): Puppies! Love em'!!
Anything Else: I tour Nz. Touring gets lonely. Be my friend!!! Lol

Love.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:30 pm
Name: Luna
Dislikes: Posers and Trolls
Favorite Anime(s): Shuga Chara
Favorite Sport(s): Karate and dongeball
Favorite Band(s): BVB and Simple Plan
Favorite Food(s): chocolate
Favorite Movie(s): Pirates of the Caribean: On Stranger Tides
Favorite Animal(s): Cat ♥
Anything Else: Being Random, Art, Beast Master, Heart No Kuni No Alice.

LunaSquareEnix

Bibliophile

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Orgasmic Bananas

Bashful Browser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:49 pm
O.o

Name: Brandy

Age: Older than the hills! (kidding, in the 15-17 range)

Likes: Books, movies, funny people, people that laugh, my dog, my family/friends, anime, hiking, swimming, walking, making movies. This list could go on for a long time.

Dislikes: Homophobes, bullies, drama queens, L33T 5P3AK3R5 (leet speakers)....but this list could also go on for a while.

Favourite Anime: I have quite a few....but, I happen to be one of the nicer Narutards.

Sports: I don't really play any sports...but if I had to choose a favourite, I'd have to say badminton. But, I HATE basketball.

Favourite Bands: WAY to many to count...I like something in all genres of the musical world. Anywhere from Irish to Japanese emotion_yatta

Favourite Foods: Yet another one that has too many items to list. But at the moment, I'm craving a good ol' burger.

Favourite Movies: 50 First Dates, P.S I Love You, Because I Said So (basically romantic comedies, and anything that can keep me in stitches throughout the movie).

Favourite Animals: Tigers, horses, dogs/puppies (I'm not too partial on cats, but I can put up with them), rabbits, chimpanzees, elephants, dolphins, orcas.

Anything else: I'm bisexual (I don't think this is relevant, but whatever). I'm a networking social butterfly~! But I'm quite reserved outside the interwebs (unless it's around people I'm VERY close too and comfortable with).

I've been known to trust people too easily, and have been the victim of bullies since the 3rd grade. But, I guess I'm just too nice to people sometimes.

I can be a little bit blunt when it comes to certain things...and I can also be very dense.

I'm openminded, and I can keep a secret...unlike some other assholes I know.

I love my friends, and no matter how timid I can be around people, I will kick a** for those who need me to.

I'm a hopless romantic, and I have the most WONDERFUL girlfriend at the moment...she's amazing~!

I think that's about it....if I think of anything else, I shall update!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:25 pm
Name: Deli
Likes: Pretty things, creepy things, and sexy things. I also like food.
Dislikes: Bad people, boring things, shoes that hurt my feet. I also hate bland/burnt/gooey/super salty food.
Favorite Anime(s): I don't have a particular favorite.
Favorite Sport(s): Ehh...
Favorite Band(s): It's a tie. A Perfect Circle or Muse; it depends on my mood.
Favorite Food(s): Ohboy. Sag peneer, pad thai, shell fish, and pasta with pesto sauce.
Favorite Movie(s): I don't have a particular favorite.
Favorite Animal(s): I don't have a favorite.
Anything Else: More on my profile. c:

DeliriousVagrant

9,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Sinacious
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:19 pm
Welcome new people! :3  
a** - PAWN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]