Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sinner's Sentiments - Polls and Wild Nonsense

Back to Guilds

A small but growing guild. We're close knit, friendly, literate, and we have polls on every topic. 

Tags: General Discussion, Literate, Awesome, Friendly, Polls 

Reply a** - PAWN
The Official Welcome Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-omg- A Welcome Thread?
  Ho' shizznut
View Results

Russ B

4,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:25 pm
I just noticed that we here at a** have no welcome thread for new people, so I took it upon myself to create one.

Here is a simple form for everyone to fill out if they want to, and this'll potentially help us all get to know everyone better. Sounds like fun, right? Thought so. heart

Quote:
Name:
Favorite Anime(s):
Favorite Sport(s):
Favorite Band(s):
Favorite Food(s):
Favorite Movie(s):
Favorite Animal(s):
Anything Else:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:32 pm
If I lost anyone with the first post, then just follow my example:

Name: Russ

Likes: Anime, Music, any combination of the two, Drawing, Singing,
Women, Physical Activity, Being the center of attention

Dislikes: People who are self centered, egotistical, self-conscious, and people who cannot appreciated music/art

Favorite Anime(s): Outlaw Star, Gundam Series, and Cowboy Bebop

Favorite Sport(s): Soccer

Favorite Singer/Group/Band(s): Coheed and Cambria and Journey

Favorite Food(s): Croissant Sandwiches

Favorite Movie(s): The Matrix Trilogies, Monty Python and The Holy Grail, and The X-Men Trilogy

Favorite Animal: Komodo Dragon

Anything Else: I am currently in my 7th year of marching and jazz band for my local high school playing a variety of instruments, but majoring in Trumpet. I have played a variety of charts for Trumpet, Trombone, Bass, and Percusssion, and plan to go to college for music in the near future. I also am an active member and Master Councilor of St. Andrew's Chapter, Order of DeMolay.

I am also a composer, currently working on a composition of a bunch of music from the Video Game series "Star Ocean: The Second Story," which has some of the most beautiful music I've heard since Final Fantasy VII. It's release is projected to be mid 2007, and so far is very promising. I plan to play it for my senior year in High School and hope it will help me in the eyes of the colleges.

As a backup incase music doesn't work out, I have extensive training in many aspects of computer related tasks, and am skilled in web design and computer programming. I can code in HTML, PHP, C++, Dark and Visual Basic, and some limited Java and Machine Language.

Other than that, I'm an easy going guy, who enjoys candlelight dinners and strolls along the beach, yadda yadda yadda, ect.

Russ B

4,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

Cocoa Jamboree

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:12 pm

Name: Cocoa, CJ, or Christina

Likes: Reading, writing, chatting, music, doodling, meeting new people, brownies, movies, booze

Dislikes: Allergies, biggots, insomnia, pickles

Favorite Anime(s): Spirited Away, Howl's moving Castle, Tokyo Mew Mew, D.N.Angel, Fruits Basket, Blood +

Favorite Sport(s): Ultimate Frisbee, football

Favorite Singer/Group/Band(s): The Black Eyed Peas, The Beatles, Linkin Park, Natasha Bedingfield, The Slip, Lady Antebellum, LMFAO, and more

Favorite Food(s): Chocolate anything, vanilla ice cream, mac and cheese, coffee, every creature that lives in the sea

Favorite Movie(s): Transformers 1&2, Jeepers Creepers 2, The Princess Bride, POTC, Pride and Prejudice, Across the Universe

Favorite Animal: Welsh Pembroke Corgi

Anything Else: I'm an unapologetic caffeine addict. I love a good discussion, I'm an extremely loyal friend, and I'm pretty sure I'm psychologically addicted to Gaia. C:

And I love it when people PM me to strike up a conversation, so feel free!

Updated as of April '12! ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:41 pm
Name: Lindsey
Dislikes: lack of Mountain Dew, most pop and rap music, and scary stuff!
Favorite Anime(s): Trigun, followed closely by Cowboy Bebop
Favorite Sport(s): Pro Wrestling (WWE, and yes I know it's fake)
Favorite Band(s): None really, but I like Drowning Pool and Stephen Lynch.
Favorite Food(s): I can't decide.
Favorite Movie(s): FFVII: Advent Children, Fight Club
Favorite Animal(s): None, but wolves are awesome
Anything Else: Not that I can think of.  

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200

tomiscw

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:08 am
Name:
Christian - shh. stare

Anthro Art, Gaia, Trains, Mac OS, Techno, Vocal Trance

Dislikes:
N00bs, Trolls, Microsoft, Art Stealers

Favorite Anime(s):
Sailor Moon (what? gonk ) and Tinchi Muyo

Favorite Sport(s):
Umm soccer I guess. Only sport that I can actrully make sense out of. ^_^;

Favorite Band(s):
*changes that to music artist* BT

Favorite Food(s):
Mac & Cheese and Pizza. 4laugh

Favorite Movie(s):
Biiig... list. I could go on. 0_o;

Favorite Animal(s):
Cats ^_^

Anything Else:
I'm just a struggling artist on an DeviantART trying to regain his dignity after a move from one wonderful state to now horrible one in 2005. Witch ultimately ruined all my hopes and dreams I had set while I also found out the move was just all for the sake of school, witch at the end, turned into a complete failure. Now Its just all a matter of keeping my self happy for how ever long were in a state and its city I totally despise.

So far my life is online and in an house simuler to our old one in the last state we moved to. People try to get me (and also my Mom) to go outside and get some fresh air, when we just want to stay in. Theres nothing to do where we live. Nothing fun. We barely know anyone, and just want to leave. Thats all.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:06 am
Name: Chris (Everyone calls me Slayer. It was a nickname I've had since I was little)

Dislikes: Being broke, drama, kids.

Favorite Anime(s): As of right now... either Samurai Seven or Full Metal Panic! Fumofuu

Favorite Sport(s): Racing. (except NASCAR)

Favorite Band(s): I like pretty much everything except Country.

Favorite Food(s): Anything.

Favorite Movie(s): Pretty much anything. I'm not too picky since I work at a video store xD

Favorite Animal(s): Cats.

Anything Else: I'm very easy you get along with as long as you don't beg for stuff from me. mrgreen

TeH GoD

Conservative Cleric

Mogmaster

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:12 am
Name: Victor
Likes: Anime, Games, Gaia, hanging out with friends, working out, listening to music and discovering whatever I might otherwise like as well.
Dislikes: No money, racism, idiots.
Favorite Anime(s): GTO, Full Metal Panic!, Azumanga Daioh, Trinity Blood, Hellsing, Tenchi Muyo GXP, Gantz!
Favorite Sport(s): Not really.
Favorite Band(s): Stratovarius, Nightwish, Helloween, Queen, Dream Evil, Lemon Demon, Rhapsody, Tenacious D and more.
Favorite Food(s): Calzone/Pizza, and more things.
Favorite Movie(s): The Mask.
Favorite Animal(s): Cats.
Anything Else: I'm a random guy? xD Hah, I don't know what else to add here other than I'll probably edit and add more some other time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:13 pm
Name: Cha` (pronounced "Shay", yes that is my name)
Location: Alabama, it's not as people portray it honestly; you have to live in the south of alabama in order to not be in the red neck area.
Likes: Art, Fashion, Soccer, Music, B-rated movies, roleplay, writing, books, sex
Dislikes: Periods, unhealthy food, politics
Favorite Anime(s): Akira, X/1999, Blue Submarine No.6, Serial Experiment Lain, Twilight Master, Ninja Scroll, MS Gundam 08th Team
Favorite Sport(s): Soccer
Favorite Band(s): Dir En Grey, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, MUCC
Favorite Food(s): Watermelon, Spinach, Ramen noodles, Oranges, Slim fast, Nutrigrain bars, protein bars
Favorite Movie(s): Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Blue Spring, Battle Royale, All About Lily Chou-Chou, The Never Ending Story
Favorite Animal(s): Octopus, those animals are so bad a**.
Favorite book(s): Charles Bukowski, A Son Called Gabriel, On the Road, A Clockwork Orange, Hairstyles of the Damned
Anything Else: Don't take me quite too serious, I like to joke around. Though, I don't try to be offensive.

She Echoes as She Ages

Fuzzy Handcuffs
Vice Captain

2,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:18 pm
Since there are more people now...

Name: Fuzzy..but you can call me Fuzzy. cool
Likes: TUF, free arts, free anything, (See username.), and anything else I reveal in my posts. ninja
Dislikes: Bad form attention whores, anyone who messes with my buddies at a**-PAWN. mad heart
Favorite Anime(s): Read Or Die.
Favorite Sport(s): Hockey. Show me the blood. twisted
Favorite Band(s): Puscifer, Tool, Perfect Circle, anything to do with Maynard, really. Him. Panic!At the disco. Eagles. AC/DC. Led Zeppelin. Def Leopard. Black Sabbath. Tone Loc. I could go on forever...
Favorite Food(s): Thai. Chicken Phad Thai specifically.
Favorite Movie(s): Read Or Die. <3
Favorite Animal(s): Lemurs and my own.
Anything Else: Mr. Burns PWNS. pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:17 pm
[~+User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.+~]
I Need My SHOOZ Please Tell Me St. Andrew

I guess I should fill one of these out too. xDD

Name: Sin....Sin Sin, Sinny, Sin poo, Sinnifred, Sinnabin, whatever the hell else everyone is calling me these days. D=

Likes: Music, Anime, Video Games,TEA, Reading, Writing, Gaia >>, Being a whore, getting free s**t cuz im a spoiled b*****d, my guild people <3, sex, drugs, alchohol....Kidding guys. xD....Well, on some. >>; Animals, dressing up, being alone, frappuchino..nummy <3, hanging out, Rain, p***s, oops o.o; ignore that one, it slipped =D, ummm yeah, that's a lot. =3

Dislikes: n00bs, beggars, dumbasses, jerks, cat hair ;.;, not having any music on, bad music, not having any tea Dx, smokers-ewww, and yeah I can't think of anything else right now.

Favorite Anime(s):Tenchi Muyo, Tenchi in Tokyo, Tenchi Universe --All Tenchis. xD, Paradise Kiss, DBZ, Peach Girl, Sorcerer Hunters, Vampire Hunter D, Samaurai Champloo, Trigun, Outlaw Star, ummm, I'm an anime whore. Too many favorites.
Favorite Sport: Pro Football <3

Favotire Band(s): Oh jeesus....Music is my area. Hmm, Linkin Park, HIM, Kittie, Kill Hannah, Cartel, AFI, and a shitload more. D=

Favorite Food(s): Steak emotion_drool Mexican food and Italian. <3

Favorite Movie(s): Underworld 1 & 2. =3

Favorite Animal(s): Horses, Dogs, and Panthers.

Anything Else: I'm a item whore, gaia whore, gold whore, music whore, anime whore, gamer whore, spoiled whore, I'm just a whore. =D

No I Will Never Tell You Karate Lincoln

Sinacious
Captain

TeH GoD

Conservative Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:59 am
What a whore... 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:12 am
TeH GoD
What a whore... 4laugh heart
I Need My SHOOZ Please Tell Me St. Andrew

Your whore.
wink heart
xDDDD

No I Will Never Tell You Karate Lincoln

Sinacious
Captain

Nitemare74

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:51 am
Name: Ray, although my full name is RayMann [and it sounds the way it's spelt, not mond, men, or anything else] or Nitemare
Likes: videogames, music, the internet, MYSPACE, females, not being bored
Dislikes: boredom, my job, lame-o's
Favorite Anime(s): uhh...Bleach, The Prince of Tennis, Case Closed, Paranoia Agent, there are others, but I can't think of them
Favorite Sport(s): I'll play anything for fun, except baseball. I'm pretty good at Tennis, and sometimes basketball, but I love elementary kickball
Favorite Band(s): Too many, my musical preference ranges from rap [all forms], rock [emo, screamo, and the others], techno, pop, radio, and videogame music. TOP THAT
Favorite Food(s): uhh...tacos, candy, pastas, burgers, steak, american food
Favorite Movie(s): Too many to name. Let's see...Mean Girls, The Girl Next Door, Anchorman, Underworld 1 & 2, Spiderman 1 & 2, 40 Year Old Virgin, Wedding Crashers, Old School, They Live, Killer Klowns From Outer Space, Space Balls, Godzilla [old ones], other stuff.
Favorite Animal(s): Exotic cats?
Anything Else: I am a total Myspace whore, so add me [www.myspace.com/die_x_ray_x_die] cuz you know you want to  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:38 pm
sweatdrop
Ill do it later
-yawn-
xd

Deficit

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

girl moments

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:27 am
Name: Um... Mal, Mall, Malleus, Malleable (sp?), O'Malley... Combinations thereof... idk sweatdrop

Likes: Music, art, friendly aggression sweatdrop , dressing up, water, sleeping, DMC, my guitars and amp... People. Stuff. Y'know...

Dislikes: Not much beyond the obvious. Not too hot on the colour orange.

Favorite Anime(s): Chobits, Requiem from the darkness, filmy bits like Perfect Blue, Princess Mononoke, Akira etc...

Favorite Sport(s): Um. I like to run. I'm not sure that really counts though, huh?

Favorite Band(s): Golly... Ummm. Slayer. Entombed, Diamond Head, Anthrax, Coheed and Cambria, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Kyuss, Dismember, Dir en Grey, Nirvana... Lots. And lots and lots.

Favorite Food(s): Umm... Pasta's always good. And rice. And cous-cous.

Favorite Movie(s): Magnolia, American History X, Alien/Aliens/Alien3, Predator... Again, prolly more...

Favorite Animal(s): Dolphns. And cats. But cats hate me. cry

Anything Else: Um. Not really. Pirate? pirate  
a** - PAWN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas