Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Nintendo Defenders
Nintendo screws up again! I'm going to go play with my Wii Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sounds cooler for Nintendo's new system?
  Revolution
  Wii
View Results

Chaos_The_Chosen_One

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:57 am
Oh my gawd... They changed the Revolution's name to Wii... They claim they chose this name cause they were bringing gamers together. Hello?! Ever heard of X-Box Online?! Earth to Nintendo! Gamers are already brought together! Heck, you don't need the console, The PC with it's internet has for the longest time united gamers! I mean, with the name of Revolution, one, it sounds awsome, and two, it maes sense. They are revolutionizing the gameing industry with their motion sensor controler! Wii makes no sense and doesn't even stand for anything! I'll still buy one, but the name is sooo retarded! ANd yes, I kno I'm supposed to suport Nintendo, but I'm sure there are plenty of other people just as upset as I am! Nintendo, save yourselves the humility and change the name back!  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:10 pm
isnt there a topic like this already?  

Rockman JET

Chaos_The_Chosen_One

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:23 pm
Shh... quiet... >.>  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:44 pm
Chaos_The_Chosen_One
Shh... quiet... >.>

NEVER!

LA LA LAA LALA LALA AL ALA LLA LAA LAA LAAL LAA LA LAL ALAA

Rockman JET

Chaos_The_Chosen_One

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:15 pm
*THUD!!!* Rockman's vision goes black and he gets dragged away. *30 minutes later* Me: "No.. I don't know where Rockman went..." >.> <.< >.> *shifty eyes* Pats down a mound of freshly dug up dirt with a shovel.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:28 pm
Eh! When will everyone shut the hell up about the stupid name? In fact, who the hell cares? I don't, if that's what you're thinking.

What really matters is what the system will do and not the name.

(Hell, why didn't someone tell you that sooner? sweatdrop )  

The_Ky-Guy

Chaos_The_Chosen_One

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:33 pm
The point is that's one of the most retarded names for a system I have ever heard. Nonetheless, I am buying it, I'm just upset about the name.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:38 pm
I couldnt give two shits about the name! Nintendo makes quality consoles, Wii is basically "We" the sound of inclusion. Wii can be taken as short for Wireless internet innovation!  

RAPTOR948

The_Ky-Guy

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:29 pm
RAPTOR948
I couldnt give two shits about the name! Nintendo makes quality consoles, Wii is basically "We" the sound of inclusion. Wii can be taken as short for Wireless internet innovation!
I never thought of that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:24 pm
RAPTOR948

Actually Nintendo wanted a short name that didn't need to be shortened like PS, PS2, DS, etc. Yes, Shigeru Miyamoto said so in an interview. Even tho "Wireless Internet Innovation" rox.  

TIMMYBWS
Crew

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:26 pm
Nintendo: innovating gaming one console at a time. ^__^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:22 am
I'm only upset about the name. I can't freaking wait to get the thing!  

Chaos_The_Chosen_One

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:56 pm
I want me a Wii, and nothing is gonna stop me from getting one! I'll thuroughly enjoy Wii! games online, there's fun and pain to be had! and no fees to remain online. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:43 pm
I thought Revolution sounded better. Also more accurate, IMO.
Good thing I really don't give a damn about what they call a system.  

stythe

[Kryptonite]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:49 pm
It's not the best name, but that's not the thing that matters the most anyways. Either way, atleast now Wii can be punned for we. >_>  
Nintendo Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff