Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] FINISHED! Reunited Under the Moon/The Late Afternoon Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:22 pm
Reunited Under the Moon...

It was here she had last seen him. Why had she wandered back here again? This wasn't right. She didn't want to see him again. Of course not. No, she wasn't denying it! Okay, fine. So she did miss him. But only a little. Yes, that's all. Just a little. She just missed their arguements! No, she wasn't denying anything. She wasn't hiding, either... Stupid little voice of reason.

As she brooded, she stared up at the night sky. It was under a night like this that she had confessed. She hated that. She didn't meant to, nor had she ever wanted. He had never replied to her confession, so she knew he hated her. It seemed like he had liked her... at least, a little... but that was it. He didn't have any feelings for her. Nope. Whatever she had been thinking, she had been in over her mind. Actually, out of her mind. Making a sound similar to a growl, Aruna tried to take her mind off of him.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:30 pm
Having disapeared for quite a while.the moon light made his dark black coat glow as he accedently walked straight the place he had last seen Aruna for some odd reason while thinking. he had finaly pushed those thoughts about Aruna to the back of his head, and had almost forgotten about her. but subconcesly he had gone where he never whated to be. looking around he caught shight of Aruna and cringed. he thought he never would see that mare again but it seemed he was forced into seeign her again. staying cool and calm, he started to walk through ignoring the fact she was there on purpose. after what happened last time, he was not going to let it happened again.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Crowfoot

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Astia frowned, and kept on stomping in the direction she was going.That Stallion!Oh, how he had irked her.She sighed, deciding it was time to cool off a bit.She couldn't be angry forever..But really!The smirk on his face, as if he was the ruler of everything.She stomped once more, before cooling off.Anger can do horrible things to you..She sighed again, and let her shoulders relax.It was night, and the worst of toaday's heat was gone.

She finally came back from her thoughts, only to realize where she was heading.She was a little ways off from two soquili, though she couldn't recognize who.Forgetting her brooding thoughts, she trotted over to them, smiling as best as she could.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:43 pm
Aruna came back to earth suddenly when she noticed two other Soquili. One... her eyes widened. No. No, it couldn't be! Trying her best to not stare, she turned to look at the other Soquili. It was a mare... She could use a friend. Okay, the mare wasn't someone she knew, but she could use one. At the moment, her emotions were in turmoil, and she needed someone to rant at, or at least to listen.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:46 pm
Rahu stoped in his tracks as he heared another coming through. looking around he saw that blasted mare whom annoyed him just that day. giving a snort he walked towards both Aruna and Astia. not even caring his presence was puting Aruna's emotions in turmoil, he continued to go over to both. havign made his emotions the cold hearted like before, he was able to stay calm right then.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:54 pm
Astia went up to the mare.At first she had seemed palin, bland, but when she came closer, she noticed her radiant, yet natural colors, and her sparkiling gold eyes. "Hi, Im Astia.but you can call me Ti.." she cut off for a second to look at the soquili joining them. Him!But..Oh, great, she was dead meat!Wide eyed with alarm, she trotted behind the kind looking mare.She continued in a whisper, all the while staring at the blood laced stallion, "But you can call me Tia.." she trailed off to glance at the stallion again.

"Do you..happen to know who that stallion is?" she asked in a whisper.

Crowfoot

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:48 pm
Aruna nodded to the mare. She seemed slightly frightened. "Are you back to harrass my emotions, Rahu?" she asked the dark stallion coldly, though she did not look at him. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Astia," she said to the mare, tone softening slightly. "You can call me Aruna. I have no nickname." She smiled slightly at Astia. The mare was beautiful. She herself was no beauty like the sun colored mare. She made up for that with her personality and her eyes, she hoped. "Aye..." she whispered back, eyes suddenly piercingly cold. "I know this stallion."  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:51 pm
Rahu snorted. " well, well, well, if it isn't the weak mare that annoyed me earlyer today." he then looked at Aruna for a moment. " no i have not, i ment you never run into you dear Aruna." he said in a mocking tone of voice. flicking his tail, he pondered leaving.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Crowfoot

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:56 pm
Tia looked atound and shuddered for a moment.She hated the night.Her bright colors stood out, and she liked to be blended. "It's a pleasure to meet you too." she whispered back, still staring at the stallion. "Is Rahu his name?" she asked carefully, seeing that they appanrently didn't have a very good relationship. "By the way," her whisper continued, "Aruna is a very pretty name." She glared at Rahu once more, and retorted, "Pfft, weak?You were the one who flinched in pain when I stomped your hoove." well, he hadn't exactly flinched, but, the slight pain in his eyes earlier that day was good enough for her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:03 pm
Aruna sighed, exasperated. "Rahu is his name." She then stared at Astia, then back to Rahu. "She... stomped on your hoof?" At this thought, Aruna barely managed to hold back her laughter. Rahu? Stomped on by a mare? One that he called weak? "Oh... my..." she finally breathed, golden eyes glinting with amusement. "And thank you, Tia." She smiled at the mare.

She loved the night, as she couldn't be seen as well, but it seemed Astia was uncomfortable. "Are you all right?" She then glanced back to Rahu. "Mock me as you wish, Rahu, but I never meant to see you again, either..." she said this softly, pain flashing for a split second through her eyes before either could see the pain. So she hoped. She turned and stared up at the stars, then back to the other two, especially Rahu, whom she glanced at every once in a while.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:07 pm
Rahu bared his teeth at the Astia. " i never flinched when you stomped on my hoof. there was barely any pain from such a weak stomp." snorting, he eyed Aruna for a moment and thought he saw somethign in her eyes. dismising it , he did not bother to say a thing to her after she spoke. having made his emotions cold hearted, he could care less.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:12 pm
Tia dismissed Rahu with a giggle. He wasn't worth another comment. "Rahu..rather dark name..fits him though." She nodded, and turned back to Aruna. "me?Oh..I'm fine, just a little uncomfortable in all the dark.." She motioned to her brightly colored coat with her nose, and returned to watching the other two conversate.Or fight, she couldn't really tell. She shifted her banded legs, and looked up at the dark sky nervously.  

Crowfoot

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:29 am
Aruna nodded. "I see... Do not worry, Astia," she said soothingly. "None will hurt us here. They're all to frightened of Rahu." Okay, yes, she had made a joke, but she was also being serious. It was true; Rahu gave off an aura that scared off even predators... he could very well be a Kalona for all they knew, he just didn't have the wings or the teeth or the horn or the hooves or... okay, fine, his personality belonged to a Kalona more so than it belonged to a regular Soquili. She could tell after their long departure that the dark stallion had officially closed off his heart. What a fool, she thought, silently pained. She needed to think of another stallion. She had already gotten over her other crush, at any rate.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:18 pm
Rahu only snorted and not even saying something at Aruna. cause it was true that nothing ever tryed to attack him, even at night. eyeing Aruna for a moment, he could always for some odd reason tell what emotion she was feeling. she seemed pained over something, then shook his head. no he was not again going to start caring about her. the for a odd reason he gave a smirk.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Crowfoot

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:25 pm
"A-alright." well, that was one thing Rahu was good for.She rolled her eys silently.She continued to ignore him. She looked around quietly, realizing the tenseness in the air between the other two.She shifted her feet again.Why did she tend to get herself into situations like this?  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff