Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Guild story, ideas, suggestions, comments, questions, etc. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight Justice
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:44 pm
As of late I think it's obvious to most anyone that this guild is not as active as it used to be by a long shot. I don't know if it's because 9's gone, if you all have something going on in your lives, you've run out of inspiration for the guild, or some combination of these.

Cutting to the chase, I want to make this guild every bit as enjoyable as it once was. This thread is for ANY ideas that you have. Want I want to hear from you all is what you like about this guild and what would make it seem more fun. Anything you want to say that makes this guild fun or would make it better is welcome here.

This thread is open to anyone and everyone. Whether you're new, a veteran, a frequent poster, a once in a blue moon poster, BC hater, BC lover it doesn't matter I'm open to the input. I want to see suggestions flowing left and right on what can be done. This thread is also to discuss and brain storm other ideas. Essentially, as long as it's guild related it's probably welcome here

I have but one main request if you post here. Do NOT flame other people. If you have a suggestion for the guild that's great, but I will not have "you're stupid. No, you're stupid" arguments going back and forth here. This is not a thread to complain, this is a thread to develop. If you disagree with what someone else has said, don't lash out at them, keep your cool, and post your own idea that you think is better. I want no offenses toward any specific member(s) of the guild

With that said.... let the suggestions flow  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:48 pm
how bout letting the guys wear dresses?  

Inaluke

kaiori

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:51 pm
sweatdrop maybe I could make some banners for the guild, if we could turn them into links we might get more members. New members might help bring in some new plots and jump into other peoples plots. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:51 pm
Well its like everything right now is really cluttered and everyone is off doing their own thing and each person wants to be a major hero. I think we need to clean up some clutter, like thread that have gone dry and haven't got any new comments in ages.

Also, maybe we should try having one big battle. This is the Black Company, it's labeled a military rp guild, I think we should get a story line going.

Also maybe we should lose some of our members, such as ones that haven't posted in like 2 or 3 months or even weeks for that matter.

This is just a suggestion and not meant to offend anyone.

sweatdrop other than that, I have nothing else to add. heart  

Kuro Okami

Twilight Justice
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:55 pm
Inaluke

Go for it. Hell Mastema wears a leatherish skirt with a slit all the way down it, capable of revealing the entirity of his blinding white thighs if he walks too fast. There's no rule against cross dressing or anything of that manner as long as it doesnt' violate the gaian T.O.S. and you don't harass people in any way with it, it's fine  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:57 pm
kaiori
sweatdrop maybe I could make some banners for the guild, if we could turn them into links we might get more members. New members might help bring in some new plots and jump into other peoples plots. sweatdrop

That's up to you Kai 3nodding If you have the inspiration for a banner then it'd certainly help. If you make one I'll more than gladly put it up and advertise with it.  

Twilight Justice
Captain

Nana_Wing
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:58 pm
There needs to be more villain involvement going on. Maybe a fresh villain or two, or at the very least some more active plot with the ones we already have. 3nodding

Villain vs. Villain, or a Villain Co-Operation of some sort. Something to stimulate activity and interest.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:59 pm
Kuro Okami
Well its like everything right now is really cluttered and everyone is off doing their own thing and each person wants to be a major hero. I think we need to clean up some clutter, like thread that have gone dry and haven't got any new comments in ages.

Also, maybe we should try having one big battle. This is the Black Company, it's labeled a military rp guild, I think we should get a story line going.

Also maybe we should lose some of our members, such as ones that haven't posted in like 2 or 3 months or even weeks for that matter.

True, but as you probably know, the member list doesn't say when someone last posted in the guild sweatdrop so that can be difficult. We'll get to the guild clean up after we get some more input here

As for a tournament? I have been considering that for a while but am not really sure how to pull it off

It would help to know "why" all of you RP here. Is it story, fighting, randomness, OOC discussions, etc.  

Twilight Justice
Captain

Inaluke

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:11 pm
Twilight Justice
Inaluke

Go for it. Hell Mastema wears a leatherish skirt with a slit all the way down it, capable of revealing the entirity of his blinding white thighs if he walks too fast. There's no rule against cross dressing or anything of that manner as long as it doesnt' violate the gaian T.O.S. and you don't harass people in any way with it, it's fine

W00T!!!!I CAN NOW WEAR A DRESS!!!!*dose the kirby dance (>")> <("<)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:16 pm
Twilight Justice
Kuro Okami

True, but as you probably know, the member list doesn't say when someone last posted in the guild sweatdrop so that can be difficult. We'll get to the guild clean up after we get some more input here

As for a tournament? I have been considering that for a while but am not really sure how to pull it off

It would help to know "why" all of you RP here. Is it story, fighting, randomness, OOC discussions, etc.

im here to do 3 things, wear a dress, smash gnomes with a comically oversized mallet whilst putting dents in the floor, and cause as much comical mayhem as possible with the most non-leathal injuries(ie, the rum cannon)  

Inaluke

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:50 am
Hey TJ, I'm sorry that I've been too busy to finish what we were trying to start but I go offline today until at least next weekend and when I get back I'll actually have time to RP. At that point I say we have the guild war that was discussed, I only need a week or two after I'm back to cause it on both sides, maybe more. But my guild is looking forward to it and I do have alot of ideas now for plots I'd like to work on for both Wolf and Ka'rinth. I really have to go now though but when I finish moving and get the internet back up we'll discuss the war more if there's interest.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:21 pm
Why do I RP here.....hm.....

Well,most of you are at least literate.Now,on Gaia that's saying a lot. Having a literate RP guild is quite a feat.

Secondly, I've been around here a lot.Know most of you guys okishly...and I love to lurk about here.Especially in the OOC.....and wreaking havoc is fun to.

On a side note,yes,Mastema is the hotness.... heart

err....anyhow..suggestions..Myunno.*Shrug*
I'm thinking.I am....honest.  

SilverEmperor

Twilight Justice
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:48 pm
SoulShard
Why do I RP here.....hm.....

Well,most of you are at least literate.Now,on Gaia that's saying a lot. Having a literate RP guild is quite a feat.

Secondly, I've been around here a lot.Know most of you guys okishly...and I love to lurk about here.Especially in the OOC.....and wreaking havoc is fun to.

On a side note,yes,Mastema is the hotness.... heart

err....anyhow..suggestions..Myunno.*Shrug*
I'm thinking.I am....honest.

Indeed. Though there are a few exceptions, the literacy rating of this guild is quite extraordinary as compared to most others.

Um.... Glad you like Mastema ^^; Let his fashion statement be your own.

That's fine wolf. Just tag me on MSN

On another note, I'm probably going to do a series of polls to determine some things, but I might as well ask my first question here: Are you interested in having an established power standing and established techniques. I have brain stormed quite a few ideas and can publish them, but only if people will actually abide by it and actually want me to do it. I'd be more than happy to make one and make reasonable changes, but I'm not going to just waste time an effort for something that no one cares for, a la the last power system we put into play.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:34 pm
Twilight Justice
Inaluke

Go for it. Hell Mastema wears a leatherish skirt with a slit all the way down it, capable of revealing the entirity of his blinding white thighs if he walks too fast.

sadly so true *twitch*

also TJ what kinda of Established power are we talking about??  

Lady Phia

Twilight Justice
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:50 pm
I'll be honest Phi. The other power level scale we have up is absolutely useless.

The scale I"m thinking of will incorporate mage and fighter forms so that people at a given level will only have so and so much power with so and so many techniques possible.  
Black Company

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff