Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Kingdom Hearts: A Personal Significance.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Until Now

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:06 pm
Obviously all of us here love the Kingdom Hearts title. [Atleast we should. >.>] But does it have any special meaning to anyone?

Me: Well, to me it's a great way to lift my spirits. It gives me hope and gives me the strength to see the new day with light. The overall message is one I adore. And also it gives me something to collect. Now I know that may not seem so big, but to me it is. I can feel like I'm not empty all the time when it comes to interesting stuff[besides my Love], because I have Kingdom Hearts to blab about. It makes me happy.

When I'm older and I find the game hidden away somewhere I know I'll smile, because it will hold all the memories of my teenage life and will always remind me of the good.

Maybe I'm just cheesy, but I'm being honest. Who says a game is just that? I wouldn't die for it, but it's special. heart

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:05 pm
I have to agree on you with that.
I had the same moments with Final Fantasy thou. It was my first memorial game I played and im glad for it.
Kingdom Hearts brought me many hours of fun. However the only thing I really will remember are the Main theme songs and kairi x3
Those songs, especially Simple and Clean have lifted me up somehow  

Mogcaiz

Spectabulous

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:49 pm
[[Yes, Kingdom Hearts is more than a video game. If you look past its brain-rotting addictiveness, it is so deep, and makes you think about life, in a way. With quotes like "One who knows nothing understands nothing," it can make a deep impact. One thing that affects me is music, and both the theme song have such meaning, are beautiful, and are so poetic. The whole game is like an animated poem almost! The background story is so adorable, its so feel-good. It makes me wanna-snuggle-up-with-a-teddy-bear kind of cozy. It also provides excitement and confidence, especially after beating a huge boss. When I beat the game, I swear I will email all of my friends! It makes me proud. It's nice to have something to share a common interest in. Talking to other people about it is so fun. ]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:56 pm
It does mean more to me than just a game..It shows me that no matter how bad things get, your heart will pull you through eventually, somehow...

*sighs* surprised

[.Riku.Diku.]

tetrasmaster

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:57 pm
Kingdom Hearts is more to me than just a game, as well. Alot of my friends think I'm a 'retard' for liking it, especially due to the Disney characters, but I could really care less ^^; I think the message is strong, and you get so emotionally attached to the storyline and characters... It's like when I'm playing as Sora, I actually feel like I am there ^^; I just get lost in the game. Same with the FF games, I become emotionally attached. And the music of both KH and FF fasinate me.. how they can draw such a strong reaction from me.

I don't care if I sound stupid, I'll still be playing it the rest of my life! rofl talk2hand  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:02 pm
I'm sure it has a deeper impact on alot of people (Including me) but some people just take it as a game. They skip all of the scenes (I know it burns) and just play it to whoop some Heartless a**.  

Captain Thax Sparrow

`Greed

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:59 pm
Thax
I'm sure it has a deeper impact on alot of people (Including me) but some people just take it as a game. They skip all of the scenes (I know it burns) and just play it to whoop some Heartless a**.
xd That's fun too...

But yeah. I love you guys for bringing this up. Kingdom Hearts makes me cry.. Cause it's so adorable and deep and all that other stuff. xd I feel corny now.. And most of my friends except one (who is the coolest, cause she plays CoM) all think I'm dumb for liking it cause it's a game and I'm a "gamer", which they think is an insult. Really, I'm proud to be a gamer, because of games like this.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:52 pm
I definitely would have to agree with everyone here. My cousin, my friend and I created this guild almost 5 years ago, when our love for the game was at its highest peak. However, over the years we've moved on to more things and the such. But... we always smile and feel incredibly nostalgic at the mention of any of the titles, or anything Disney really. It's definitely left such a huge impact on all of us and only truly amazing games can do that. Just hearing any reference of it makes me giggle a little. <3

Plus we keep getting back into it. That's also a huge defining factor.  

mitzumori
Vice Captain

melona-pan

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:21 pm
mitzumori
I definitely would have to agree with everyone here. My cousin, my friend and I created this guild almost 5 years ago, when our love for the game was at its highest peak. However, over the years we've moved on to more things and the such. But... we always smile and feel incredibly nostalgic at the mention of any of the titles, or anything Disney really. It's definitely left such a huge impact on all of us and only truly amazing games can do that. Just hearing any reference of it makes me giggle a little. <3

THISSSSS  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:39 am
First post made me smile. :3

mitzumori

THIRDED  

merokei
Captain

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:52 am
HeartMooneh
Obviously all of us here love the Kingdom Hearts title. [Atleast we should. >.>] But does it have any special meaning to anyone?

Me: Well, to me it's a great way to lift my spirits. It gives me hope and gives me the strength to see the new day with light. The overall message is one I adore. And also it gives me something to collect. Now I know that may not seem so big, but to me it is. I can feel like I'm not empty all the time when it comes to interesting stuff[besides my Love], because I have Kingdom Hearts to blab about. It makes me happy.

When I'm older and I find the game hidden away somewhere I know I'll smile, because it will hold all the memories of my teenage life and will always remind me of the good.

Maybe I'm just cheesy, but I'm being honest. Who says a game is just that? I wouldn't die for it, but it's special. heart

i feel the same.  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff