Supernatural: The World of Sam and Dean Winchester

Back to Guilds

Reply Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester
Supernatural Music Videos (updated) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen any Supernatural music videos?
  No. Never knew they exsisted.
  No. My computer sucks and it won't play them
  No. I can't find any.
  Yes and they sucked.
  Yes! And they totally captivated the feelings of the show!
  Yes, and Im making one myself right now!
View Results

Power thru Control
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:50 pm
Ubber Awesome Music Video Action!

If there's one thing I'm disappointed in it's the lack of good quality music videos about supernatural. However there are some awesome ones out there, and with these guidelines anyone can make them.

Things that make good music videos:

Modern but Timeless
For example, not using fancy fonts when introducing the video. They go out of style in .05 seconds. Use something basic and a little more modern like Agency FB. Remember, getting to fancy only takes away from the piece, don't let title clips get in the way of the movie clips.

Rock'n to the beat
Editing the clips so they change to the beat of the music is a great way to keep viewers involved. It takes a lot of work, but you will NEVER be disappointed with the results.

Sound Clips

One can never resist having original lines spliced into the movie. Just look out for background music that may cause problems with the harmonics with the song itself.

Video talking

You have to look out if you include video clips with characters talking. While they might be okay to you if you know what their talking about, it's really not cool if your viewers have no bloody idea what their saying. This is a HUGE yawn factor, and should be avoided unless absolutely necessary.

Video sharing
Be nice ladies and gentlemen. Host your files so that online viewers can save them onto their computers and edit them themselves. Nothings less cooler than a person not willing to share.

Okay, enough of my yapping. You want to see music videos, right?

Freek'n awesome videos:
Requiem For A Supernatural Dream
Eletryxx- Pump It Supernatural
Eletryxx- Numb Supernatural (click button with arrow pointing down)
Sam and Dean

Not so bad music videos
Supernatural-Putfile
Sam and Jess movie-Quite a bit of low quality sound clips, so it helps if you know what they're saying before you watch it.
Mercy-My first published music video. Some minor sound issues and a bit slow. Focuses on Faith.
Life is Peachy by Power thru Control -ranked here because hosted on photobucket.

So-so movies
Ancient Obsessions Videos

Video sources for movies
Jensen Ackles Fans Video Clips from the show

As you add more I will add more to this list smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:12 pm
arsilverangel's videos

Full Videos:
Puscifer - The Undertaker
Aiden - The Last Sunrise (Dusk Mix)
Alexisonfire - Anywhere in the world
Bloodsimple - What If I Lost It
Stone Sour - Inhale
Flaw - Medicate
Stabbing Westward - What Do I Have To Do

Clips and Promo's
Everlast - So Long
Rooney - Sleep Song
Never Noticed - Bloodlust
Supernatural Promo for sn.tv (1)
Supernatural Promo for sn.tv (2)  

Power thru Control
Crew

stargater11

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:53 pm
If you want to see the most amazing music vidoes ever, you should go to
http://www.ancientobsessions.com/. This person is a GENIUS! There is only one Supernatural vid so far, but it is just beautiful. Its a Dean whumpage vid to the tune of Superman(It's Not Easy). razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:04 pm
w00t! Another supernatural music video!  

Power thru Control
Crew

Angel-Riku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:20 pm
awesome music vids O_O  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:00 pm
http://www.vidiLife.com/index.cfm?f=media.play&vchrMediaProgramIDCryp=DDBF5E23-E508-4B40-A6DC-D

Well... here's my vid... i did put an audio clip in the end.. but the site cut it off when i was uploading.... crying

perhaps.... with time... i will re-upload.  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

Meg Masters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:22 pm
arsilverangel
http://www.vidiLife.com/index.cfm?f=media.play&vchrMediaProgramIDCryp=DDBF5E23-E508-4B40-A6DC-D

Well... here's my vid... i did put an audio clip in the end.. but the site cut it off when i was uploading.... crying

OMFG!!!!!11oneoneone that's awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:06 pm
Meg Masters
arsilverangel

xd thanks! i love makin vid's... and i will make more.... much... many... more..  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

Meg Masters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:03 am
arsilverangel
Meg Masters
arsilverangel

xd thanks! i love makin vid's... and i will make more.... much... many... more..

the only problem I have with making vids is my software sucks. Windows Movie Maker sucks. If I had it my way I would buy adobe first cut (industry standerd) but it's $500 a copy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:39 am
wow!
i love these.
THANKS!

Printed Cupcake

Power thru Control
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:42 pm
Just found new video source.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:29 pm
Check out my movie Mercy in my profile! (soon to be updated by Kill you by Korn)

Kill you = done!

Searching for webhoster who allows posting on blogs and movies over 5 minutes.  

Power thru Control
Crew

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:41 am
i tried checkin ur profile... but it refuses to load.....

i was wondering if you guys got to see my other videos on vidilife.. i shall link you if you haven't.

Supernatural - Puscifier - The Undertaker
http://www.vidiLife.com/video_play_679226_Supernatural_Puscifier_The_Undertaker.htm?tc=742240

Supernatural - Flaw - Medicate
http://www.vidiLife.com/video_play_690740_Supernatural_Flaw_Medicate.htm?tc=742240

I may re-upload Medicate.... they made the music sound like crap.... grr them!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:40 am
You can check out my video at photobucket.com (user name PowerthruControl) !!!! It was edited down to 3 minutes from 5 minutes. hopefully one day I can find a video hoster that allows 5 minute clips.... Also the sound seems to have de-sycronized while uploading it.  

Power thru Control
Crew

Power thru Control
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:42 am
Im attempting to re-load my Life is peachy onto vidilife, because it allows longer videos.  
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff