Reply Nintendo Defenders
SSMB 3rd party

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockman JET

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:54 pm
From what i have read from Atomic Fire ,Megaman website should i say more, mentions that there might be some 3rd party characters being added to the up coming super smash bros for the Wii.

Quote:
from dark from atomic fire:
According to IGN.com, fans in Japan are asked to fill the roster of third party characters, one of which is none other than our favorite Blue Bomber, MEGAMAN! quite clearly seen as No. 6 on this request list

http://www.smashbros.com/jp/toukou/bn/index.html

this might make for a quite an interesting game and idea!  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:05 pm
Rockman JET
From what i have read from Atomic Fire ,Megaman website should i say more, mentions that there might be some 3rd party characters being added to the up coming super smash bros for the Wii.

Quote:
According to IGN.com, fans in Japan are asked to fill the roster of third party characters, one of which is none other than our favorite Blue Bomber, MEGAMAN! quite clearly seen as No. 6 on this request list

Meh! The only third party character that will ever appear in this game (or any Smash Bros. title in general) is Snake from the "Metal Gear" series.

But, that's only because Hideo Kojima (the guy who makes the "Metal Gear" games) "practically begged" for him to be in it, or so said Kasahiro Sakurai.

Do you not believe me? Read it here on Wikipedia.

Edit: I did not catch another sentence in that article that said that other third party characters are underway, but I still doubt that it will ever happen.  

The_Ky-Guy

Rockman JET

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:52 pm
The_Ky-Guy
Rockman JET

Quote:

Meh! The only third party character that will ever appear in this game (or any Smash Bros. title in general) is Snake from the "Metal Gear" series.

But, that's only because Hideo Kojima (the guy who makes the "Metal Gear" games) "practically begged" for him to be in it, or so said Kasahiro Sakurai.

Edit: I did not catch another sentence in that article that said that other third party characters are underway, but I still doubt that it will ever happen.

I dont know dude its still in development so who knows whats going to happen.

From Atomic Fire by dark:

For those of you who didn't hear the big E3 news, the new Nintendo Wii (formerly Revolution) is getting the third Smash Bros. game called Super Smash Bros. Brawl. In an even more shocking development, the Nintendo based game, along with a group of new characters, introduced a twist, Konami's own Metal Gear superstar, Solid Snake! In an interesting development, he's not the only third party character to join the highly anticipated fighting game. According to IGN.com, fans in Japan are asked to fill the roster of third party characters, one of which is none other than our favorite Blue Bomber, MEGAMAN! quite clearly seen as No. 6 on this request list

There's been alot of speculation about adding third party characters into a Nintendo based game, but this could be a very interesting concept added to one of the greatest Nintendo series to date, and with the idea of bringing Megaman into a fighting game (other than Onimusha Buraiden) along with Mario, Link, Kirby and Snake, what's to stop us from seeing Sonic the Hedgehog, or Kyo from King of Fighters?

By the way, If anyone can translate the entire list, it'd be much appreciated, thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:16 pm
well with the list of third party fighters getting involved, and Snake using explosives, it'll be worth it kicking my sisters a** online. ^__^  

RAPTOR948

Sailorcancer2004

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:24 pm
The_Ky-Guy
Rockman JET

Quote:

You can edit articles on Wikipedia =D  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:54 am
Sailorcancer2004
The_Ky-Guy
Rockman JET

Quote:

Hmm! True!

I'm still guessing that "Metal Gear" characters are the only third party characters that will appears on "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" though.  

The_Ky-Guy

Rockman JET

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:11 pm
The_Ky-Guy
Sailorcancer2004
The_Ky-Guy
Rockman JET

Quote:

Hmm! True!

I'm still guessing that "Metal Gear" characters are the only third party characters that will appears on "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" though.

Well we are going to just wait and see after all its still in alpha making section thing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:33 am
I believe the next 3rd party characters in SSBB are pretty much going to be Sonic, Mega Man, and some Namco character (pleasssssssse don't let it be Pac Man..... xp ). Otherwise that's it. Anyone looking for Cloud or Sephiroth here won't find them..... razz  

ayukichan

The_Ky-Guy

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:19 pm
Rockman JET
The_Ky-Guy
Sailorcancer2004
The_Ky-Guy
Rockman JET

Quote:

Hmm! True!

Well we are going to just wait and see after all its still in alpha making section thing.
I'll bet 5,000 Gold that there won't be any other third-party games other than the "Metal Gear" games involved in "Super Smash Bros. Brawl." I have a feeling that Hideo Kojima was the only third-party producer that wanted their character in it, and I haven't heard anything from other third-party developers.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:48 pm
well maybe Bandai will smarten up and allow some exclusive characters into the Smash Bros universe. doubtful though.  

RAPTOR948

Nintendo Defenders

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff