View Results

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:30 am
Hi I'm Katelyn! Lets see I've been a Zelda fan for awhile, the first game I played was Ocarina of Time (It actually made me start playing the Ocarina too) , There hasn't been a single game in the series I haven't liked My favorite at the moment being Skyward Sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:33 am
Insane WereWolf

User Image
Nice to meet you, Katelyn! c: I'm new here too, but it seems to be a pretty neat place thus far. ^^ (Skyward Sword is my new favorite too. >w<)

eAqua

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:24 am
Welcome all new members! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:06 pm
hi there! im new here too.. just call me neo c;
ive been a LoZ fan since i was like... 7 when my brother let me play the ocarina of time on his n64, which he eventually gave me :3
i gotta say, my fave LoZ game is probably either twilight princess or skyward sword~ and majoras mask annoys me sooooo muchhh D: the moon keeps killing mee~!

learly

Shirtless Friend

Nulenu Theray

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:13 pm
hello I'm Nulenou, I'm new, and this is I think my second visit to Gaia since I joined i think.
I joined this because of a love of Link and his pretty face Legend of Zelda. Well Duh i guess.
Yes I can be an unabashed fangirl at times. Now i go find dirty songs.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:17 am
Insane WereWolf
Ahhh, this is really late, but:

/high five

We have the same name! emotion_c8
Slightly different spelling, mind you, but it's still the same name!

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:50 am
Meizzkey
Insane WereWolf
Ahhh, this is really late, but:

/high five

We have the same name! emotion_c8
Slightly different spelling, mind you, but it's still the same name!

Oh cool 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:36 pm
Hi, my name is Caroline, but you can also call me Violatic.
I've been a Zelda fan for about 3 years now...not very long, but I fell in love with the series when I started playing Wind Waker for the first time.
I've played Ocarina of Time (parts of it), Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass (never really finished gonk ), Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword.
I can't pick a favorite, I love them all~....well....ok, if I had to pick a favorite, it would probably tie between Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

Anyways, nice to join the guild. I love talking about the series!  

Calorline

Magical Conventioneer

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100

lishi-chan

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:00 am

Eep, hello! c:
My name's Alisha but you can just call me Lishi. I've been a Zelda fan for what feels like forever. I've grown up around playing the games: from the Original on NES to the newer OoT 3D release. >w<
There's only a few I haven't been able to play. [LoZ II and Skyward Sword really, I don't have a Wii. :^; ]

My favorite is a close race, but overall it has to be Twilight Princess. I just love the style and the story. [ and oddly enough, I really love Zant. Such an interesting character, that fellow. ]
Anywayss, glad to be here and hope I can be able to jump into some legendly awesome conversations soon. emotion_c8

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Heya, I'm another new chick!
Amazingly I feel right at home already
among fellow Zelda lovers whee

Bout to start my 3rd semester of college
and I still know more about
Zelda than anything else
xd

iEelleme

Belzayne

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:01 am
Oh man the fresh meat is rolling in. Gotta hide!

Joking aside, I think I am the newest member here. If not, then I am one of the newer members. I've been around Zelda since Ocarina of Time, and been out to protect the princess in pretty much each game she was in. There are only a couple games I have yet to play, and those are the first game, the 2nd one, Spirit Tracks, and Skyward Sword. Skyward Sword I really wanna try since I've watched gameplay of it and I like it. Spirit Tracks I just wasn't into. As for the very first two games I am lazy.

I'm in my first year of college and things are shaky right now. Been out of balance looking for work and doing school stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:17 pm
Hai! You can call me Natalie! I am a huge zelda fan and the newest member! I have played all the games except for Minish Cap and Oracle of Seasons/Time! My favorite zelda game is OoT. Everyone disagrees with me, but I think Skyward Sword is one of my least favorites. I play other games like Skyrim or SoulCalibur. I also watch anime. My favorite anime is Scrapped Princess. I look forward to seeing everyone around the guild!  

DragonbornPegasister

Unbeatable Nerd

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:16 pm
Hello ^^ You can call me either Lizz or Moon. I'm a big fan of Zelda and have been for a long time. I started playing when I was 7 and my first game was on the original Nintendo, the first LoZ. Since then I've gotten my hands on just about every game...though some have escaped me. (much to my over dramatic sorrow. XD)

Anyway. Besides Zelda, I'm a Pokemon fan (yea...still geeking it), I love playing a good MMORPG, I'm an anime girl, playing the Violin and bass guitar, and I have a son, who is at the moment 11 months. (my august 2011 baby boy, first)

So I guess I should quit before I end up with a huge post. So, any question, feel free to ask. xP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:41 pm
I just realized that I didn't ever introduce myself. Oops. sweatdrop My real name is classified, and if I told you that, I'd have to kill you. I'm just kidding, by the way. I've been a Legend of Zelda fan since I was a child. I think the first Zelda game I ever played was Ocarina of Time. My favorite game is Majora's Mask, though. It's just so fun to put on masks. smile My least favorite game is Skyward Sword (and yes, I did play all the way through it). Other than Zelda games, I'm a big fan of DDR, the Tales series (though I've only played ToS, ToA, and ToP), and the first two Kingdom Hearts. I'm also a manga nerd (I don't watch a ton of anime, but my favorite one is Last Exile). I could go on and on and on. Anyway, I'm kind of boring, so sorry.  

NosferatuGirl

14,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:48 pm
Moonbeam Flame

Hello there, welcome to the guild. :3 I play Pokemon as well! Haha.
And I also have a son. o 3o He's 15 months old right now~

NosferatuGirl

Hi, welcome to the guild! I actually haven't played Majora's Mask yet lol.
I feel that it'd be a game that would piss me off. xd xd

..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces