Reply Asian Kung-Fu Alliance
Wyna_Torege's House of Art! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyna_Torege

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:28 am
Seeming as how the Art Arena's down for the moment, I thought I'd take this opportunity to post some stuff just for you guys! Like this one! But before that, here are some groundrules:

#1.) Yes I do take commisions, And Yes I do charge for it, however you gotta pm me with your requests. After the work's complete, we'll work out a fair price! Usually between 2000 to 7000 gold dependant on the level of work...

#2.) All artwork on here is MINE! UNDERSTAND! Don't go taking any and trying to pass it off as your own. If you wanna use one of my images, then ASK ME!!! (NO Leniency on this rule!) If I see ANYBODY use my work elsewhere without my permission, I'll hand you over to Suhiko and he'll take appropriate steps!

#3.) Last but not least, enjoy my art, chat and have fun! That's what this site's here for...

Sincerely, Wyna_Torege

...Meow!
EDIT: SUHIKO IF I SEE ANYONE COPYING HER ART ILLEGALY I WILL BAN YOU FROM THIS GUILD THEN WE WILL TAKE IT UP WITH THE GAIAN MODERATORS. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN USE THESE IS BY ASKING OR PAYING. THANKS
SUHIKO
Image hosted by Photobucket.com  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:36 am
I know you can already see it, but here's more work of mine!

Wyna_Torege

suhiko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:38 am
you've been stickied. all i ask is that you do avi art if people request it for a reasonable amount. thanks
suhiko shido
joe.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:40 am
Suhiko
you've been stickied. all i ask is that you do avi art if people request it for a reasonable amount. thanks
suhiko shido
joe.

Sure... do you even know how many requests I already have?? At least six or more!!!  

Wyna_Torege

suhiko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:41 am
and now you will have more. i will probaly commission you my self one of these days. from what i can see you are extremely gifted with art.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:55 am
Here's even more!!!

Wyna_Torege

suhiko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:57 am
SUGOI  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:57 am
I have a weakness for catgirls, so here's a fanart I did of Misato from Evangelion as one!

Wyna_Torege

Wyna_Torege

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:59 am
And Another original Character that a friend wants to use in a manga he's writing!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:03 pm
Maybe just one more to wet you guys appetites!!!

Wyna_Torege

suhiko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:07 pm
WYNA ive added a little to your first post please also put in your title read first post. and amazing i wonder if i could get you to do me one of ruri (nadesico) with cat ears and a tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:07 pm
Suhiko
SUGOI

Thanks sweetie... I figured I'd post eveything I've got on my Photobucket account. I'll get more uploaded later I promise  

Wyna_Torege

Wyna_Torege

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:20 pm
Suhiko
WYNA ive added a little to your first post please also put in your title read first post. and amazing i wonder if i could get you to do me one of ruri (nadesico) with cat ears and a tail.

Well It'll be no prob...mreow... just give me a bit! I'm swamped with requests!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:21 pm
lol have fun my dear.  

suhiko

YamiJK

Ghostly Prophet

16,875 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:14 pm
Blummin heck, that stuff is better than good it awesome. Your a way past cool artist. You have real skill there, thats for sure. surprised  
Asian Kung-Fu Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff