Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yugioh GX: Duel World Cup[Check 1st Post Always for Updates] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apeiron King of Light

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:31 am
Gekkou had just heard the annoucement, and he tried to rush and find one of the Soshi siblings before they made the annoucement. He started to run across the hallways, and he thought This is not good at all... they have already started to gather a handsome amount of duelists....not good one bit As he rushed he saw Hotaru Soshi, both noticed each other but Gekkou was moved in by the crowd of duelists who was going to the gates

"wow...there are a lot of duelists here", Atemu thought Yes...it will be challenging but we can pull through...yet the end of that annoucement has me worried even more. My suspicions could be correct., Yugi thought really? I could barely here it...maybe that project is just a new type of gameplay. Oh that would be so cool., Atemu thought Heh, yes. That could very well be. This tournament seems harmless enough...but then again, Duelist Kingdom also seemed harmless till the end.

Yugi smiled and walked out the door, he noticed many people walking. He decided to just follow crowd. He had arrived at the gates, but there was a huge crowd. He could barely see, but there was a stage set up, 8 people were sitting in a seat 4 men and 1 woman, all in there early twenties atleast. Three of the men had on buisness atire and 1 had a very casual look. The woman had a very stunning red dress. However next to them there was also principle Sameshima, Cronos de Medica and Napolean.

((OOC: First off "Naoplean" is a real character in the GX series... he should be introduced in the next english episode whenever it is released.))

((OCC: Using user-created cards is a tough question. Alright, here is the deal. For those who want to use user-created cards for ONLY made-up characters, you must submit them to me. Any cards not first approved, will be considered fake/illegal cards in the Rp, which means an automatic disqualification))  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:12 pm
Medal in hand, Seto Kaiba marched of to the place oriented in an announcement he had just heard over what seemed like a P.A. sytem. The crowds of people and duelists increased as he pushed his way foreward to the gates of the Academy.

{{ooc: I know I've missed several episodes of GX, but a friend of mine told me that Kaiba was the owner of the school. Is that true?|}}

Spiral Knight

Original Regular

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Apeiron King of Light

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:54 pm
((OOC: yes he is, so techincally... you can be one of the people who are on the stage. But only you since no one else has chosen a truely important character that will effect this event in the Rp....))  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:55 pm
(ooc: I want my made of character's name to be Hikaru Shindo. xD )  

Ryuto Asamiya

Spiral Knight

Original Regular

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:01 pm
|ooc: Allright, If for anyreason you want my charecter to dish out any story specific information just PM me and I'll post whatever.|

Seto kaiba blitzed his through the crowds very quickly, his sight caused some people to part for him to move others he just brushed aside. Moveing aolng he reached several small steps up to a stage. Climbing them in a dignified stride, silver brief case in hand as he took a seat next to casualy dressed man. Looking over the crowds he thought to himself I know he's out here some where. All these third rate duelists are just in the way. But I can wait... I've waited this long allready, what's another moment or two.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:13 am
Kujaku Mai was pushed and shoved all around the crowed, bodies pressing in from everywere and pressing on her in... unwanted areas. She tried pushing out of the crowd and successfully, she managed to escape the bunch.

:Gasp: Where am I now...?

Looking up she found she was at the very front of the crowd.

Oh yay, joy. I wonder how long it will take to get out of here....  

Yukito Tsukura

Apeiron King of Light

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:59 am
((OOC: Alright Nova, you may have Hikaru Shindo...but the real Hikaru from the manga and all his memories and such are not of this story. So, in other words, don't bring Hikaru No Go into the Duel Monsters/GX/R story-line since they are two different universes. I will assume however your character is a skilled Go player wink ))

((OOC: Also I will post this later, but when you start with a new character you can't start from the beginning. You may make a quick prolouge to what has happened now, but please make your next post current to the event...so in other words you player can't be "late" or anything like that...))

Sobaku Soshi

To Hikaru Shindo:
You have been formally invited to the Duel World Cup. Your achievement in the DWC Qualifier was excellent. As said, for being a winner or runner-up you gain an invitation to this prestigue tournament. Both transportation and lodging will be provided.

-Sobaku Soshi (Headchair of Customer Services relating to DWCO

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:18 pm
(Ooc: Aw, ok. xD)

Hikaru walked out of his room and gave a yawn. "I wonder when I should have a duel." He gave another yawn and walked back into his room, then took out a Go Board and practiced. "Maybe later."  

Ryuto Asamiya

DarkKingJilly

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:46 pm
*Marik stayed near the back of the crowd and away from all the comotion and kept relatively quiet*
"...."

*As Light slowly made his way to the front he thought to himself*
"Geez, there are too many people here-"
*Light is pushed to the front of the crowd then stands up gathering himself*
"That's one way to get here...now I just wait."

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:36 pm
((OOC Do we use show effects or what the card says in real life if it is different?))  

Baltal14

Apeiron King of Light

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:09 pm
Baltal14
((OOC Do we use show effects or what the card says in real life if it is different?))

((OOC: You go by TCG then OCG then anime/manga...so basically, first if the card is in english go by that (TCG). If not, check if it is in japanese (OCG). If neither, go by the anime/manga it was in.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:39 am
I want to enter but I dont know who i want to be yet  

Jeremie Belpois Jr

Jeremie Belpois Jr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:47 am
Ok u forgot about:
Syrus
Alaxis
Atticus
Tyranno
Aster
Dr. Crowler