Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yugioh GX: Duel World Cup[Check 1st Post Always for Updates] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baltal14

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:53 pm
Judai sees the meal table come out and runs toward it. As he runs, he says "Stomach calls. See you later."  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:45 pm
:Mai walked into the large castle and met the man that had led her here. He handed her a key:

"Here's you room key. It's number 1706, you will be called when an event is starting"

:He bowed and left the area. Mai walked to her room, taking an elevator on the way. It was obvious that the castle was very big, as she had to go through about 17 floors to get where she wanted:

:Mai slipped the key card through the room and entered. The lights utomatically flickering on:

Now all i have to do is wait....

:She thought as she lay down on the king sized bed:  

Yukito Tsukura

Baltal14

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:56 pm
OOC Isn't this at Duel Academy?  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:02 pm
Baltal14
OOC Isn't this at Duel Academy?

OOC:this is at duel academy, but the DWCO has given revenue to the academy for expansion. This new expansion is temporarily used as a hotel for lodging. Later it will be used for schooling and such  

Apeiron King of Light

Spiral Knight

Original Regular

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:52 pm
Seto Kaiba, and his long white coat flapping behind him aproached the school, as he did a well dressed man, a representative of the tournament aproached him. The man under orders avoided eye contact with Kaiba, as he did or rather didn't the man handed Seto a Medal which the man explainded was nesicary for the tournament, the man before walking awa also explained that there was an opening ceremony soon, With that information Kaiba walked off to find his hotel room. Blowing off the man who nicely gave him the information.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:58 pm
*Judai wakes up. He eats breakfast, puts on his medal, and leaves his room. * He says "First day of the greatest tournament ever. Who am I goning to duel today."  

Baltal14

Yukito Tsukura

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:42 am
:After taking a shower and brushing her har, Mai slipped on a longsleeved purple and white shirt along with short matching purple pants:

Would all participants please meet for the tournament?

:Mai sighed and strapped her deck onto her deck container on her leg:

*This should be interesting*

OOC: So how do we do the dueling bit....? Hmmmm  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:11 am
((OOC: Well, to result in not cluttering this thread, I would like it if you either did two of the following, roll a dice and who ever gets the highest roll wins. Or, Rp the duel in some type of messanger (YIM, AIM, Gaia, ect.) and then have one of them post it in a thread.)))

(((OOC: Kempodragon, Also please refrain from any godmodding story wise you are not an NPC in the story so you can not command what the DWCO does. Techincally speaking no one has called any of the duelists to gather, however you are lucky that it was going to happen very soon so I will let it slip for now. )))  

Apeiron King of Light

Apeiron King of Light

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:19 am
A wierd bell dinged, as if something had just turned on. Yugi stopped to check what it was, an annoucement said through all Duel Academy speakers said the following:

Tomanaru Soshi

Welcome duelists one and all, it's the moment you have been dying for. Some...more then others. *chuckled* Well, to get on to more pressing matters, let's get straight to the meat.

All participating duelists are said to meet right outside the gates of duel academy school building. There are amazing host will provide wonderful, and I mean wonderful details on this tournament.

Remember-remember, bring your duel medallion...that's your only way in past secruity. And let me tell you...you don't want to mess them. *chuckled*

Alright, now let me repeat this, all participating duelist come to the outside gates of the duel academy school building and bring your medallion.

...What you want me to say again!?

Alright...Again, the outside gates of the duel academy school building and bring your medallion again.

Hope you got that all, this is Tomi... signing off.

Alright...so you're telling me all the preps are made for Project Empe-? ...what?WHAT!!??

very sorry, now I'm REALLY signing off.

Another small beep like before followed the message, as if signaling the communication was over. Yugi was in his room at the time, so he got his stuff on and headed out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:12 pm
|ooc: Oops sotty about that, I only wrote that due to something I read a page or two back. I was unaware that I was doing any thing wrong.|

Spiral Knight

Original Regular

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DarkKingJilly

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:59 pm
*Marik, hearing the anouncement heads off for the gate*
"I have a bad feeling about this...but it's not really my problem so...."

*Light hears the anouncement and heads for the gate*
"Alright...things are about to start now."
*Light puts a hand on his deckbox that's on his belt*
"I gotta believe...."

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:08 pm
Jayden hears the announcement and quickly rushes from where he was to the gate. "I'm never on time!" He yells.  

Baltal14

Ryuto Asamiya

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:32 pm
(Ooc: I wish we could use sets of cards we made up for made up characters. xD I don't like using my main deck all the time. I wanna use my Go Cards or Metroid Cards. ninja It would be fun if I could use my Go Cards I would make my character's name Hikaru Shindo xD )  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:58 am
:Mai sweatdrooped at the speakers from above. It sounded like this tournament was going to be alot llke the last one in several disturbing ways....:  

Yukito Tsukura

Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces